Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC): Price and Financial Metrics
WMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WMC is more volatile than just 3.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WMC comes in at 145.71% -- higher than that of 98.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMI, XAN, MITT, CIM, and KREF.
- WMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.westernassetmcc.com.
WMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.67||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$9.31|
|Day high||$10.79||Avg. volume||342,694|
|50-day MA||$10.39||Dividend yield||11.62%|
|200-day MA||$10.08||Market Cap||567.90M|
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC) Company Bio
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Pasadena, California.