Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMC POWR Grades
- WMC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.74% of US stocks).
WMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WMC's revenue has grown -132.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.42% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WMC comes in at 260.82% -- higher than that of 98.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp are KREF, CCAP, BBDC, BXMT, and AJX.
- Visit WMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernassetmcc.com.
WMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WMC's price/sales ratio is 72.93% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 109 months, WMC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- WMC's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMC.
WMC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -491.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -77.46%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 304.35%.
The table below shows WMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||925,305|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||7.74%|
|200-day MA||$3.08||Market Cap||188.52M|
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC) Company Bio
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Pasadena, California.
WMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMC Latest Social Stream
View Full WMC Social Stream
Latest WMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMC as an investment opportunity.
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the Company) (NYSE: WMC) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The Company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time/8:00 a.m. Pacific Time, to discuss those results and answer questions. Individuals interested in participating in
Penny stock REITs are in a unique position because of the current rebound, providing income via dividends as well as pandemic-fueled growth.
PASADENA, Calif., Jun 22, 2021--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.06 per share for the second quarter of 2021. Today’s dividend is payable on July 26, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of July 02, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company" or "WMC") (NYSE: WMC) today reported its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp. (NYSE:WMC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
WMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch