Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WMC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.86% of US stocks).
WMC Stock Summary
- For WMC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.25% of US equities we're observing.
- WMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.78% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP comes in at 889.07%, a number that bests 98.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP are EFC, BLX, CIM, MITT, and LFT.
- WMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.westernassetmcc.com.
WMC Valuation Summary
- WMC's EV/EBIT ratio is -24.9; this is 188.3% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 127 months, WMC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMC.
WMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 75.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.42%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -354.21%.
The table below shows WMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.49% of graded US stocks.
- WMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 334th of 443 Trading stocks.
- MFA, GPMT, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMC.
The table below shows WMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.39||52-week high||$20.80|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$11.64||Avg. volume||35,796|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||14.05%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||68.77M|
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC) Company Bio
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMC Latest Social Stream
View Full WMC Social Stream
Latest WMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMC as an investment opportunity.
PASADENA, Calif., December 21, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.40 per share for the fourth quarter of 2022. Today’s dividend is payable on January 26, 2023 to common shareholders of record as of January 3, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2022.
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
PASADENA, Calif., November 03, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company" or "WMC") (NYSE: WMC) today reported its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
PASADENA, Calif., October 13, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, November 3, 2022. The Company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time/9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, to discuss those results.
PASADENA, Calif., September 22, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.40 per share for the third quarter of 2022. Today’s dividend is payable on October 26, 2022 to common shareholders of record as of October 3, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2022.
WMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch