Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.75% of US stocks.
- WMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 99.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WMC's revenue has grown -170.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.27% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of 99.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP are EFC, BLX, KREF, CIM, and CCAP.
- Visit WMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernassetmcc.com.
WMC Valuation Summary
- WMC's price/sales ratio is -2; this is 141.24% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 123 months, WMC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMC.
WMC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -231.54%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -12.9%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1486.77%.
The table below shows WMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.49% of graded US stocks.
- WMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 334th of 443 Trading stocks.
- MFA, GPMT, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMC.
The table below shows WMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.90||52-week high||$26.50|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$10.97||Avg. volume||34,013|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||14.3%|
|200-day MA||$15.76||Market Cap||65.81M|
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC) Company Bio
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMC Latest Social Stream
View Full WMC Social Stream
Latest WMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMC as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Western Asset Mortgage (WMC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results and Commences Strategic Alternatives Review Process
PASADENA, Calif., August 04, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company" or "WMC") (NYSE: WMC) today reported its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
PASADENA, Calif., July 22, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, August 4, 2022. The Company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time/9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, to discuss those results.
University of New Mexico Associate Professor of Law Sonia Rankin speaks with Yahoo Finance Live about how artificial intelligence and technology in the home lending process is contributing to racial inequities.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation Announces Pricing of $351.9 Million Residential Whole Loan Securitization
PASADENA, Calif., July 08, 2022--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced an aggregate $351.9 million of Mortgage-Backed Notes, Series 2022-2 (the "Notes") in a residential mortgage-backed securitization comprised of a portfolio of residential whole loans. The Notes, which initially will be issued by Arroyo Mortgage Trust 2022-2 in four classes, were priced with a weighted average fixed interest rate of approximately 5.9% per annum
WMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch