Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMC POWR Grades
- WMC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.84% of US stocks.
- WMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.62% of US stocks).
WMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp comes in at -132.21%, a number that bests only 0.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WMC comes in at 258.32% -- higher than that of 98.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KREF, CCAP, BBDC, BXMT, and AJX.
- WMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.westernassetmcc.com.
WMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.19||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$3.15||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||898,104|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||7.62%|
|200-day MA||$2.80||Market Cap||193.99M|
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (WMC) Company Bio
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It primarily focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency and non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Pasadena, California.
WMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMC Latest Social Stream
View Full WMC Social Stream
Latest WMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMC as an investment opportunity.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.06 per share for the first quarter of 2021. Today’s dividend is payable on April 26, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of April 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2021.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE:WMC) released its earnings results on Tuesday. The financial services provider reported $0.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.08 by $0.04, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Western Asset Mortgage Capital had a negative net margin of 184.72% and a positive return on equity of […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp. (NYSE:WMC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the “Company” or "WMC") (NYSE: WMC) today reported its results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2020. FOURTH QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS GAAP book value per share of $4.20, increased $0.13 from $4.07 in the third quarter GAAP net income of $10.8 million, or $0.18 per basic and diluted share. Core earnings of $7.2 million, or $0.12 per basic and diluted share.1 Economic return on book value
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Earnings results might Drive Its Stock Price Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Western Asset Mortgage Capital announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
WMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch