Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WMG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.42% of US stocks.
- WMG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WMG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
WMG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WMG is 36.47 -- better than 99.31% of US stocks.
- Warner Music Group Corp's stock had its IPO on June 3, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 4.63% of US equities in our set.
- WMG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWH, CDW, VVV, CVNA, and JWN.
- WMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Warner Music Group Corp's official web site, go to www.wmg.com.
WMG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WMG's price/earnings ratio is 266.49% higher, now standing at 71.1.
- Over the past 15 months, WMG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.
- Over the past 15 months, WMG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMG.
WMG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.19% of graded US stocks.
- WMG's asset turnover comes in at 0.742 -- ranking 6th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- NFLX, EVRI, and DIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMG.
The table below shows WMG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.96||52-week high||$50.23|
|Prev. close||$27.56||52-week low||$24.39|
|Day high||$28.01||Avg. volume||1,695,767|
|50-day MA||$33.01||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$39.18||Market Cap||14.39B|
Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Company Bio
Warner Music Group Corp. engages in the publishing and recording of music. It operates through the Recorded Music and Music Publishing segments. The Recorded Music segment involves in selling, marketing, distributing, and licensing of recorded music produced by the company's recording artists. The Music Publishing segment acts as a copyright owner and/or administrator of the musical compositions and generates revenues related to the exploitation of musical compositions. The company was founded on November 21, 2003 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMG Latest Social Stream
View Full WMG Social Stream
Latest WMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Warner Music Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMG as an investment opportunity.
BlackRock (BLK -2.1%) and Warner Music Group (WMG +2.8%) are investing $750M in a fund to acquire music-rights catalogs from female and diverse artists, with a focus on younger music, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the deal. While recent multimillion music deals include the catalogs of...
BlackRock Inc. and Warner Music Group Corp. have committed $750 million for a fund to invest in music catalogs from female and diverse artists, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. Citing people familiar with the deal, the newspaper article said the fund is set up in partnership with Influence Media, a music investment and management firm. The new pool of capital is targeting modern, evergreen music, which is different from recent music industry deals involving decades-old music. The fu
Warner Music Group aims to expand its presence to play-to-earn games and NFTs after purchasing LAND in the Sandbox last month.
(Bloomberg) -- Len Blavatnik has agreed a $4.3 billion recapitalization of DAZN, as the billionaire doubles down on his loss-making sports entertainment company and prepares to woo new investors.Most Read from BloombergMorgan Stanley Relationships on Wall Street Snared in ProbeLavrov Agrees to Meet Blinken, U.S. Says: Ukraine UpdateIndia Protests Against Singapore PM’s Comments on LawmakersThe Housing Boom’s Mortgage Rate Threat Is Worse Than It SeemsThousands of Cars Including Audis, Porsches A
ANGH stock is flying higher today, up more than 100%.
WMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|