Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WMG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07, ranking above just 10.24% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for WMG has increased for the 5th consecutive quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WMG's price: BMA, NEM, ISSC, ATHM and DLR.
WMG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WMG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 52.77%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Warner Music Group Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WMG offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.56% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, WMG's provides a return of -52.77% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 37.12% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WMG Dividend Chart
WMG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WMG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||5.90%|
|2||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||1.63%|
|3||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||1.36%|
|4||ESGC||Eros STX Global Corp.||0.00%|
|5||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|6||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|9||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|10||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||RGC||Regal Entertainment Group||0.00%|
|13||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|14||CIDM||Cinedigm Corp -||0.00%|
|15||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|