Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI): Price and Financial Metrics
WMGI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,824,800,751, Wright Medical Group NV has a greater market value than 71.76% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4.2, Wright Medical Group NV has a higher such ratio than 70.53% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Wright Medical Group NV's share price is greater than that of 72.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wright Medical Group NV are RFL, CYAN, KIDS, RTIX, and INSP.
- WMGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wright Medical Group NV's official web site, go to www.wright.com.
WMGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.26||52-week high||$32.86|
|Prev. close||$30.32||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$30.31||Avg. volume||2,177,135|
|50-day MA||$29.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.96||Market Cap||3.84B|
Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI) Company Bio
Wright Medical Group provides extremity and biologic solutions that enable clinicians to alleviate pain and restore their patients lifestyles worldwide. The company offers products that are used primarily in foot and ankle repair, upper extremity products, and biologics products. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.