Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI): Price and Financial Metrics
WMGI Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wright Medical Group NV is reporting a growth rate of -74.35%; that's higher than just 17.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WMGI is more volatile than 72.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Wright Medical Group NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -11.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 21.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIDS, EVER, INSP, PESI, and SPNE.
- WMGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wright Medical Group NV's official web site, go to www.wright.com.
WMGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMGI Price/Volume Stats
Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI) Company Bio
Wright Medical Group provides extremity and biologic solutions that enable clinicians to alleviate pain and restore their patients lifestyles worldwide. The company offers products that are used primarily in foot and ankle repair, upper extremity products, and biologics products. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.