Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI): Price and Financial Metrics
WMGI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wright Medical Group NV is higher than 97.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 3.91, Wright Medical Group NV has a higher such ratio than 79.16% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wright Medical Group NV is reporting a growth rate of -77.27%; that's higher than only 18.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wright Medical Group NV are ASH, LNDC, MYGN, OC, and KIDS.
- Visit WMGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wright.com.
WMGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.00||52-week high||$32.83|
|Prev. close||$28.72||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$29.50||Avg. volume||2,755,330|
|50-day MA||$29.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.74||Market Cap||3.73B|
Wright Medical Group N.V. - Ordinary Shares (WMGI) Company Bio
Wright Medical Group provides extremity and biologic solutions that enable clinicians to alleviate pain and restore their patients lifestyles worldwide. The company offers products that are used primarily in foot and ankle repair, upper extremity products, and biologics products. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.