Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.67||52-week high||$153.36|
|Prev. close||$107.52||52-week low||$75.02|
|Day high||$108.22||Avg. volume||897,492|
|50-day MA||$89.07||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$98.56||Market Cap||8.36B|
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WMS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
WMS Stock Summary
- ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS INC's market capitalization of $7,561,952,985 is ahead of 81.74% of US-listed equities.
- ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.22% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WMS has reported earnings growth of 75.41%, putting it ahead of 84.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEG, LEA, TKR, WSC, and TWNK.
- Visit WMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Valuation Summary
- WMS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.9; this is 6.73% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- WMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 265.1 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMS.
WMS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 39.67%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2601.29%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.23%.
The table below shows WMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.66% of graded US stocks.
- WMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 9th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, ATR, and NPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMS.
The table below shows WMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WMS, see our WMS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$130.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
4 Stocks To Watch On Dividend Hikes As Market Volatility Continues
Given the current market environment, betting on dividend-paying stocks may be a wise decision. Dividend stocks with a solid business plan and a proven track record are known for handling market volatility well. Here are four such stocks to consider.
4 Stocks to Watch on Dividend Hikes as Market Volatility Continues
LyondellBasell Industries (LYB), AAON (AAON), SL Green Realty (SLG) and Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) recently hiked dividends.
Why Advanced Drainage Systems Crushed the Market This Week
A big earnings beat, a dividend raise, and price target increases from analysts...what wasn't to like about the company's latest news?
Why Advanced Drainage Systems Stock Popped Today
Trading at 18 times earnings and heading into a downturn, is this infrastructure stock cheap enough to buy?
Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Advanced Drainage (WMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 55.88% and 8.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...