Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
WMS Stock Summary
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.08%, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.91% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WMS has reported earnings growth of -433.13%, putting it ahead of merely 4.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAH, EXLS, PLIN, TLRY, and SND.
- WMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.25||52-week high||$113.85|
|Prev. close||$103.33||52-week low||$22.13|
|Day high||$105.29||Avg. volume||488,726|
|50-day MA||$93.87||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$67.38||Market Cap||7.25B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
WMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WMS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 252%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WMS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.86 years comes in at 0.57%; that's greater than 82.87% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 72.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Advanced Drainage Systems Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 20.49% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Drainage Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Drainage Systems Releases Next-Generation Inserta Tee® OneFit™ for Contractors Seeking a Proven, Versatile and Reliable Compression-Based Service Connection
ADS Releases Next-Generation Inserta Tee OneFit for Contractors Seeking a Proven, Versatile and Reliable Compression-Based Service Connection.
In this article, we discussed billionaire Ken Fisher’s 10 new stock picks to see how these stocks performed so far in 2021. Click to skip ahead and see Billionaire Ken Fisher’s 5 New Stock Picks. Kenneth Fisher is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager. His total worth stands at $4.3 billion. In a latest […]
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS) CEO Scott Barbour on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Higgins - IR Scott Barbour - President and CEO Scott Cottrill - CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Halloran - Baird Matthew Bouley - Barclays John Lovallo - Bank of America Garik...
With me, I have Scott Barbour, our President and CEO, and Scott Cottrill, our CFO. Actual results may differ materially from those forward-looking statements because of various factors, including those discussed in our press release and the risk factors identified in our Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!