Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
WMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WMS is 2.47 -- better than 79.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.08%, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -433.13%; that's higher than only 4.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAH, PLIN, TLRY, WWE, and PCSB.
- WMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.02||52-week high||$113.85|
|Prev. close||$108.47||52-week low||$22.13|
|Day high||$113.50||Avg. volume||482,103|
|50-day MA||$90.96||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$65.68||Market Cap||7.80B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
WMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Advanced Drainage Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.86 years, is 0.57% -- higher than 82.16% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- WMS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Advanced Drainage Systems Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.09% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Drainage Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS) CEO Scott Barbour on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Higgins - IR Scott Barbour - President and CEO Scott Cottrill - CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Halloran - Baird Matthew Bouley - Barclays John Lovallo - Bank of America Garik...
With me, I have Scott Barbour, our President and CEO, and Scott Cottrill, our CFO. Actual results may differ materially from those forward-looking statements because of various factors, including those discussed in our press release and the risk factors identified in our Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
Advanced Drainage (WMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 47.62% and 18.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Advanced Drainage Systems (NYSE:WMS) were unchanged after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 121.43% over the past year to $0.62, which beat the estimate of $0.47. Revenue of $486,145,000 higher by 23.57% year over year, which beat the estimate of $407,900,000. Looking Ahead Advanced Drainage Systems sees FY21 adjusted EBITDA of $550 million-$565 million and sales of $1.915 billion-$1.95 billion. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 04, 2021 View more earnings on WMS Time: 10:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://www.directeventreg.com/der/toRegistration.action Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $97.04 Company's 52-week low was at $22.13 Price action over last quarter: Up 30.28% Company Overview Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. is engaged in de...
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!