Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.74% of US stocks.
- WMS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WMS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
WMS Stock Summary
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.02% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.59%, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -459.31%; that's higher than just 4.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLXS, POWI, IMMR, SMTC, and FICO.
- WMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WMS's price/earnings ratio is 56.75% higher, now standing at 39.5.
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.06||52-week high||$117.89|
|Prev. close||$103.52||52-week low||$43.30|
|Day high||$105.40||Avg. volume||475,361|
|50-day MA||$111.54||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$87.59||Market Cap||7.58B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
WMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WMS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Advanced Drainage Systems Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 87.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.68 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.76% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 72.23% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Advanced Drainage Systems Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Drainage Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Drainage Systems to Participate in Morgan Stanley 6th Annual Sustainable Futures Conference
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (NYSE: WMS) ("ADS" or the "Company"), a leading provider of innovative water management solutions in the stormwater and on-site septic waste water industries, today announced that Scott Barbour, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Cottrill, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat discussion at the Morgan Stanley 6th Annual Sustainable Futures Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET. Mr. Barbour and Mr. Cottri
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (NYSE:WMS)?
With its stock down 3.7% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Advanced Drainage Systems (NYSE:WMS). However...
Advanced Drainage Systems saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 97 Tuesday, up from 93 the day before.
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Meten EdtechX Education (NASDAQ: METX ) is expected to report earnings for its first quarter. • Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $107.77 million. • Chindata Group Holdings (NASDAQ: CD ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.02 per share on revenue of $94.24 million. • Advanced Drainage Systems (NYSE: WMS ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.32 per share on revenue of $402.37 million. • Brady (NYSE: BRC ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.66 per share on revenue of $277.48 million. • Petco Health and Wellness (NASDAQ: WOOF ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.09 per share on revenue of $1.27 billion. • BrainsWay (NASDAQ: BWAY ) is expecte...
Advanced Drainage (WMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -39.47% and 10.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch