Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- WMS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.86% of US stocks).
WMS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,732,116,897, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc has a greater market value than 77.87% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WMS is 2.71 -- better than 82.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.87%, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Advanced Drainage Systems Inc are SGA, DHIL, IMAX, DENN, and STKL.
- Visit WMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Valuation Summary
- WMS's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 65.22% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 87 months, WMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 285.5.
- Over the past 87 months, WMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMS.
WMS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2558.02%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 126.23%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 169.61%.
The table below shows WMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.12% of graded US stocks.
- WMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 9th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, NPO, and NWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMS.
The table below shows WMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.65||52-week high||$124.98|
|Prev. close||$109.58||52-week low||$57.03|
|Day high||$110.26||Avg. volume||494,264|
|50-day MA||$115.57||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$105.77||Market Cap||7.67B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Drainage Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
HILLIARD, Ohio, September 23, 2021--Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) (NYSE: WMS), a leading provider of innovative water management solutions and the second largest plastic recycling company in North America, announced today it has extended its partnership with the Columbus Blue Jackets for an additional three seasons. ADS is now the Official Sustainability Partner of the Columbus Blue Jackets and the presenting sponsor of the Blue Jacket’s participation in NHL Green Week, with teams across
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): Price Up $0.69 (0.65)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.36 (-0.34)% Over Past Hour
This is the 2nd day in a row wms has seen its price head up. The post Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): Price Up $0.69 (0.65)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.36 (-0.34)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Morningstar The Trade: Morning
This little-known provider of water management solutions has a long runway for growth in this era of more frequent and severe flooding in certain areas and water scarcity in others.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch