Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- WMS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WMS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WMS is 3.17 -- better than 84.81% of US stocks.
- WMS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 236.81 -- higher than 89.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Advanced Drainage Systems Inc is higher than 88.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, CRTD, GRIL, HIMS, and CHH.
- Visit WMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Valuation Summary
- WMS's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 65.22% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 87 months, WMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 285.5.
- Over the past 87 months, WMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMS.
WMS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1382.53%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 890.69%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 50.6%.
The table below shows WMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.66% of graded US stocks.
- WMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 9th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, ATR, and NPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMS.
The table below shows WMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.36||52-week high||$138.02|
|Prev. close||$107.77||52-week low||$92.28|
|Day high||$110.66||Avg. volume||427,544|
|50-day MA||$109.70||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$116.58||Market Cap||9.14B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMS Latest Social Stream
View Full WMS Social Stream
Latest WMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advanced Drainage Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Ken Griffin’s Citadel Investment Group is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Ken Griffin Is Loading Up on These 5 Stocks. Ken Griffin founded Citadel Investment Group, an investment firm based in Chicago, in […]
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Columbus, OH, based Investment company Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, Emerson Electric Co, Baker Hughes Co, Old Dominion Freight Line Inc, Agilon Health Inc, sells CarMax Inc, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Dominion Energy Inc, Salesforce.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc..
No summary available.
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (NYSE: WMS ) ("ADS" or the "Company"), a leading provider of innovative water management solutions in the stormwater and on-site septic waste water industries, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has approved a quarterly cash dividend to its shareholders in the amount of $0.11 per share, a 22% increase over the prior year quarterly dividend amount. The Company also announced that the Board approved a new $1 billion stock repurchase program. Scott Barbour, President and Chief Executive Officer of Advanced Drainage Systems commented, "The share repurchase program and dividend announcement issued today is predicated on the strength of our balance sheet, formidable cash generation, and ongoing commitment to returning capital to sharehold...
WMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch