Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS): Price and Financial Metrics
WMS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.82%, Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.98% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WMS has reported earnings growth of -196.17%, putting it ahead of merely 7.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WMS comes in at -32.84% -- higher than that of merely 9.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXPO, EXPI, BSVN, CLB, and RCON.
- WMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advanced Drainage Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.ads-pipe.com.
WMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.48||52-week high||$42.97|
|Prev. close||$42.31||52-week low||$24.00|
|Day high||$42.97||Avg. volume||244,337|
|50-day MA||$38.80||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$33.49||Market Cap||2.90B|
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (WMS) Company Bio
Advanced Drainage Systems designs, manufactures, and markets thermoplastic corrugated pipes and related water management products for non-residential, residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Hilliard, Ohio.