Wunong Net Technology Co Ltd (WNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$2.70|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.16|
|Day high||$0.18||Avg. volume||1,301,877|
|50-day MA||$0.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.61||Market Cap||10.35M|
WNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 676.66%, MEIWU TECHNOLOGY CO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 97.64% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WNW has reported earnings growth of 389.66%, putting it ahead of 96.08% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WNW is more volatile than 97.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UAVS, DM, FLNT, PRLB, and KERN.
- To check out MEIWU TECHNOLOGY CO LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001787803.
WNW Valuation Summary
- WNW's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.6; this is 97.16% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WNW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 170.6 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNW.
WNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.78% of graded US stocks.
- WNW's asset turnover comes in at 1.087 -- ranking 130th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wunong Net Technology Co Ltd (WNW) Company Bio
Wunong Net Technology Co. Ltd. operates as an online and mobile commerce company. It engages in the business of selling food products through online retails stores and also operates restaurants in China. The company operates through three reportable segments: Clean Food platform, Restaurant and Others. Wunong Net Technology was founded on December 4, 2018 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
WNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNW Latest Social Stream
View Full WNW Social Stream
Latest WNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEIWU TECHNOLOGY CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNW as an investment opportunity.
3 Nano-Cap Penny Stocks to Buy for Explosive Gains in 2023
With the worst of the turbulence behind them, these nano-cap penny stocks are unlikely to remain at such discounted levels for too long.
Meiwu Technology Company Limited Received Nasdaq Notification Letter Regarding Bid Price Deficiency
Shenzhen, China, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meiwu Technology Company Limited (“WNW” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: WNW) announced today that on February 7, 2023, the Company received a notification letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that the minimum bid price per share for its ordinary shares has been below $1.00 for a period of 30 consecutive business days and the Company therefore no longer meets the minimum b
Meiwu Technology First Half 2022 Earnings: US$0.14 loss per share (vs US$0.049 loss in 1H 2021)
Meiwu Technology ( NASDAQ:WNW ) First Half 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.17m (down 84% from 1H...
Investors in Meiwu Technology (NASDAQ:WNW) have unfortunately lost 62% over the last year
Meiwu Technology Company Limited ( NASDAQ:WNW ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up...
Meiwu Technology Co., Limited Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the First Half Fiscal Year of 2022
Shenzhen, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meiwu Technology Co., Limited (NASDAQ: WNW) (“Meiwu” or the “Company”), an online and mobile commerce company providing organic and green food products to customers on its online platform and in its restaurant in China. The Company today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2022. First Half Fiscal Year of 2022 Operating Highlights ●Registered users of the Company’s online planform were 711,534 as of June 30, 2022,
WNW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...