Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. (WOOF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOOF POWR Grades
- WOOF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOOF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WOOF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
WOOF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, PETCO HEALTH & WELLNESS COMPANY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- WOOF's went public 1.89 years ago, making it older than just 8.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of PETCO HEALTH & WELLNESS COMPANY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOOF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIX, FELE, SAFT, EIG, and VPG.
- Visit WOOF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petco.com.
WOOF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WOOF's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- WOOF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOOF.
WOOF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.24||52-week high||$22.75|
|Prev. close||$10.98||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$11.08||Avg. volume||2,407,845|
|50-day MA||$10.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.33||Market Cap||2.33B|
Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. (WOOF) Company Bio
Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. owns and operates pet stores. The Company offers dog, cat, bird, fish, reptile, and other animals, as well as provides pet health and wellness, adoptions, training, and veterinary services. Petco Health and Wellness Company serves customers in the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOOF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOOF Latest Social Stream
View Full WOOF Social Stream
Latest WOOF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETCO HEALTH & WELLNESS COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOOF as an investment opportunity.
Pessimists have piled into these two stocks -- but so have a couple of very successful billionaire money managers.
Dick's (DKS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.07% and 9.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy and Petco Join Forces to Make Traveling with Pets Safer, Easier, and More Memorable
With more and more travelers taking their pets with them on vacation, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott's premium home rental platform, and Petco Health + Wellness Company, are joining to elevate the vacation experience for pet parents and their furry family members.
Wells Fargo analyst Zachary Fadem reiterated a Buy rating on Petco Health and Wellness Company (WOOF - Research Report) today and set a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $9.61.According to TipRanks, Fadem is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 18.2% and a 66.11% success rate. Fadem covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, and O'Reilly Auto.Currently, the analyst consensus on Petco Health and Wellness Company is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $17.00, representing a 76.90% upside.
Petco Health + Wellness Company, Inc. to Host Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call on November 30, 2022
On November 30, 2022, at approximately 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time, Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: WOOF), a complete partner in pet health and wellness, will release its third quarter 2022 earnings results.
WOOF Price Returns