Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WORK POWR Grades
- WORK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WORK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- WORK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.91% of US stocks).
WORK Stock Summary
- Slack Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.03% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Slack Technologies Inc is higher than 98.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 301.86%, Slack Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTWO, LYFT, ZTO, SPLK, and SWKS.
- Visit WORK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to slack.com.
WORK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.40||52-week high||$44.57|
|Prev. close||$41.24||52-week low||$24.09|
|Day high||$41.40||Avg. volume||6,671,018|
|50-day MA||$41.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.97||Market Cap||23.85B|
Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK) Company Bio
Slack Technologies, Inc. develops and publishes real-time collaboration applications and platforms. It provides engineering, sales, marketing, IT, project management and human resources solutions. The company was founded by Daniel Stewart Butterfield, Eric Costello, Callum James Henderson-Begg, and Serguei Mourachov in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
WORK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Slack Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Slack Technologies Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Slack Technologies Inc, consider:
- In the past 0.29 years, Slack Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.43%; that's higher than 89.64% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Slack Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 24.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Slack Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.89. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WORK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORK Latest Social Stream
View Full WORK Social Stream
Latest WORK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Slack Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORK as an investment opportunity.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB ) said Tuesday the number of paid subscribers for its enterprise communication software Workplace has jumped 40% to reach 7 million subscribers, compared to a year ago. What Happened: Workplace and its bigger rival, Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT )-owned Teams, have seen a major uptick in user demand as the global pandemic pushed up work from home. Facebook’s Workplace had 2 million paid subscribers in October 2019 and saw the number rise to 5 million by May 2020, a jump of about 67%. Corporates use Workplace, Teams and Slack Technologies’ (NYSE: WORK ) namesake enterprise software to enable internal communication. Workplace, which counts AstraZeneca Plc (NASDAQ: AZN ), Starbucks … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Woven is joining Slack (WORK) to ramp up its growth and help the latter compete against Google and Microsoft. The popular calendar app is joining the workplace communication software company after two years of solid growth. Woven has grown to become one of the most powerful calendar apps in the market. It boasts unique technology that helps preserve what Google (GOOGL) and Microsoft (MSFT) are best at while filling the gaps that remain unsolved. According to CEO Tim Campos and Chief Technology Officer Burc Arpat, Woven has succeeded in helping people spend time on what matters the most. Over the past two years, Woven has scheduled over 2.
Chamath Palihapitiya has lured investors into IPOF stock on promises of good music, but his actual track record is mixed.
It's not easy for the leaders of big companies to push for major change given what's at risk.
(Bloomberg) -- Facebook Inc. is moving more aggressively into audio products, trying to compete with rivals such as Twitter Inc. and popular upstart Clubhouse.The social network on Monday is building a series of new audio-focused products, including virtual rooms where users can host live discussions, and a feature called “soundbites” that lets users post short audio snippets to their feed like they would a photo or video, according to Fidji Simo, head of the Menlo Park, California-based company’s main service.Facebook will also create a podcasting feature so users can download and listen to podcasts directly from the main app, which will give the company a chance to compete with existing players like Apple Inc. Recode reported earlier on Facebook’s plans.“We have seen a massive rise of...
WORK Price Returns