Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WORK POWR Grades
- WORK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WORK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WORK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
WORK Stock Summary
- Slack Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.59% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Slack Technologies Inc is higher than 98.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- WORK's price/sales ratio is 27.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Slack Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPLK, LYFT, ESTC, OKTA, and CHGG.
- WORK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Slack Technologies Inc's official web site, go to slack.com.
WORK Valuation Summary
- WORK's price/earnings ratio is -102; this is 350.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WORK's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, WORK's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WORK.
WORK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.20||52-week high||$45.64|
|Prev. close||$45.16||52-week low||$24.09|
|Day high||$45.64||Avg. volume||6,639,090|
|50-day MA||$43.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.81||Market Cap||26.52B|
Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK) Company Bio
Slack Technologies, Inc. develops and publishes real-time collaboration applications and platforms. It provides engineering, sales, marketing, IT, project management and human resources solutions. The company was founded by Daniel Stewart Butterfield, Eric Costello, Callum James Henderson-Begg, and Serguei Mourachov in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
WORK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORK Latest Social Stream
View Full WORK Social Stream
Latest WORK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Slack Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORK as an investment opportunity.
Stephen Lam/Getty Images News Salesforce's (CRM) planned $28B purchase ofSlack Technologies (WORK) was approved by the DOJ, according to an 8-K filing. Slack and Salesforce were informed by the DOJ on Friday that the DOJ had closed its investigation of the transaction. The companies expect the closing of the deal...
Slack Technologies shares edged higher in active trading Monday after an antitrust probe into its $27.7 billion takeover by Salesforce was dropped by the Department of Justice. The DoJ's Antitrust Division opened a "second request" review into the deal earlier this year as the new administration of President Joe Biden vowed to take a closer look at big tech mergers. Slack said in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing that it expects the deal to close on July 21.
(Bloomberg) -- Marc Stad’s Dragoneer Investment Group and Brad Gerstner’s Altimeter Capital Management are each seeking to raise new vehicles dedicated to backing fast-growing technology companies, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.Dragoneer is in talks to raise $2.5 billion and Altimeter has targeted $1 billion for bets on startups, the person said. The firms are courting so-called limited partners such as pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and family offices, the person sai
Salesforce’s (CRM) acquisition of Slack Technologies (WORK) has been approved by the Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) on the grounds that the deal is unlikely to result in substantially restraining competition in any particular field of trade. Salesforce provides on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) software, while Slack offers a channel-based messaging platform to enable secure business communications. The stock-cash merger deal worth about $27.7 billion was announced in December 2020. The deal is still awaiting shareholder approval and is anticipated to close in the second quarter of Fiscal 2022.
A Vancouver startup whose foot-focused technology is being tapped by teams in the NHL, NBA and NFL now has a little extra walking-around money. Plantiga Technologies Inc. revealed last week the close of a funding round to the tune of $1.2 million with investors ranging from pro athletes to the founder of Wind Mobile (now Shaw Communications Inc. (TSX:SJR)-owned Freedom Mobile). The Vancouver company is best known for developing small, flat sensor pods for insoles to measure everything from users ground contact to the length of their strides. The goal is to facilitate analytics such as tracking the potential for lower-limb injuries. Most of the time people are analyzing their patients or athletes literally with their naked eye, Quin Sandler, the CEO of Plantiga, told BIV last year. There...
WORK Price Returns