SCWorx Corp. (WORX): Price and Financial Metrics
WORX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||151,116|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.03||Market Cap||2.71M|
WORX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORX Stock Summary
- SCWORX CORP's market capitalization of $1,903,432 is ahead of only 1.24% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.74%, SCWORX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.5% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SCWORX CORP's share price is greater than that of 98.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCWORX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CLOV, RVP, SGA, KAVL, and OPRX.
- WORX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCWORX CORP's official web site, go to www.scworx.com.
WORX Valuation Summary
- WORX's price/earnings ratio is -1.7; this is 107% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 86 months, WORX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WORX.
WORX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.54%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.22%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -95.88%.
The table below shows WORX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WORX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WORX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- WORX's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 16th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CHDN, DIS, and RDI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WORX.
The table below shows WORX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCWorx Corp. (WORX) Company Bio
SCWorx Corp. provides software solutions. The Company offers an application that enables data normalization, application interoperability, and big data analytics within the healthcare provider market. SCWorx serves customers in the State of New York.
WORX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORX Latest Social Stream
View Full WORX Social Stream
Latest WORX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCWORX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORX as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, Oct. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp (the "Company" or “SCWorx”)) (Nasdaq: WORX) is pleased to announce that on October 20, 2023 it entered into a letter of intent to acquire American Environmental Partners, Inc (Formerly American Energy Partners, Inc) ("American Environmental") (OTC: AEPT) (the "LOI"). The LOI sets forth the proposed terms and conditions pursuant to which the Company and American Environmental intend to effect a business combination, as a result of which
New York, NY, Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp. (Nasdaq: WORX) announces the successful conclusion of its 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Meeting”). The Meeting yielded significant positive outcomes, instilling confidence in the Company amongst investors and stakeholders with shareholders embracing the reverse stock split and showing overwhelming support for the Company. Following the Meeting, the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) approved a final ratio of 15-for-
It's time to start off the week right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the latest news for Tuesday morning!
New York, NY, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp. (Nasdaq: WORX) today announced that it has signed another new healthcare provider for its SaaS data management service offering and Workday implementation assistance. This new hospital customer, headquartered in New York, is a non-profit academic healthcare provider with over 400 beds under management. In addition to the company’s data management service offering the hospital will utilize SCWorx expertise and application functionality
WORX Price Returns