SCWorx Corp. (WORX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WORX Stock Summary
- WORX has a market capitalization of $6,466,173 -- more than approximately only 1.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.39%, SCWORX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.88% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WORX's revenue has grown -12.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.93% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCWORX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SGBX, SXTC, SBEV, KAVL, and RCON.
- WORX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCWORX CORP's official web site, go to www.scworx.com.
WORX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WORX's price/earnings ratio is 111.89% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 75 months, WORX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WORX.
WORX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.78%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.71%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -95.88%.
The table below shows WORX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WORX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WORX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- WORX's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 16th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CHDN, DIS, and RDI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WORX.
The table below shows WORX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WORX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||302,948|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||7.31M|
SCWorx Corp. (WORX) Company Bio
SCWorx Corp. provides software solutions. The Company offers an application that enables data normalization, application interoperability, and big data analytics within the healthcare provider market. SCWorx serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WORX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORX Latest Social Stream
View Full WORX Social Stream
Latest WORX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCWORX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORX as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp. (Nasdaq: WORX) today announced that it has launched a new product offering for healthcare providers along with the signing of two new mid-Atlantic hospitals for the product. The new product offering enables hospitals of all sizes to quickly and easily benefit from the SCWorx data platform. SCWorx offers a technically advanced solution which has proven to be beneficial to large hospitals with challenging technical and data management i
SCWorx Corp. (NASDAQ:WORX) traded at $0.72 at close of the session on Tuesday, 08/30/22, made an upward move of 12.50% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $0.64 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 3.07 with the day’s price range being $0.64 – $0.84. In terms … What Are You Thinking About Investing In SCWorx Corp. (NASDAQ: WORX) Stock? Read More »
SCWorx Announces the Renewal and Significant Expansion of an Existing Contract with a New England Hospital
NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp (NASDAQ: WORX) today announced the renewal and expansion of a data service agreement with an existing 500+ bed hospital in New England. The healthcare provider was previously under a 1 year, $125,000 agreement with SCWorx for data management services. The new agreement is for 4 years, $200,000 per year. The agreement includes currently provided services as well as extended services which are enabled through the normalization, enrichment and
NEW YORK, July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp (NASDAQ: WORX) today announced the signing of a 2-year service agreement extension with a highly respected Integrated Delivery Network (“IDN”) ranked in the Top 5 largest IDN’s in the United States (Definitive Healthcare List: Top 25 IDN by Net Patient Revenue). An integrated delivery network (“IDN”) is an organization with a group of allied healthcare providers along with local healthcare facilities. This current customer was previously co
Gainers Inspira Technologies Oxy B.H.N. Ltd. (NASDAQ: IINN ) shares surged 69.5% to $2.1199 after the company announced it has developed a non-invasive blood sensor designated to alert real-time change in patients'' clinical condition. Resolute Forest Products Inc. (NYSE: RFP ) shares jumped 63.9% to $20.47 after The Paper Excellence Group announced an agreement to acquire the company. SCWorx Corp. (NASDAQ: WORX ) jumped 52% to $0.9425 after the company reported a common stock purchase agreement with institutional investor on Tuesday. Enjoy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENJY ) jumped 50% to $0.4651 after jumping more than 80% on Tuesday. Kalera Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: KAL ) shares climbed 28.6% to $3.6001 after dipping 22% on Tuesday. Engine Gaming and Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAME ) ga...
WORX Price Returns