SCWorx Corp. (WORX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WORX Stock Summary
- SCWORX CORP's market capitalization of $4,293,435 is ahead of only 1.39% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of SCWORX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.39%, SCWORX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGBX, EEIQ, VLTA, KAVL, and JUPW.
- Visit WORX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scworx.com.
WORX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WORX's price/earnings ratio is 107.59% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- Over the past 79 months, WORX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WORX.
WORX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.54%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.22%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -95.88%.
The table below shows WORX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WORX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WORX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- WORX's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 16th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CHDN, DIS, and RDI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WORX.
The table below shows WORX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WORX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.34||Avg. volume||44,680|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.58||Market Cap||4.44M|
SCWorx Corp. (WORX) Company Bio
SCWorx Corp. provides software solutions. The Company offers an application that enables data normalization, application interoperability, and big data analytics within the healthcare provider market. SCWorx serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WORX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORX Latest Social Stream
View Full WORX Social Stream
Latest WORX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCWORX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORX as an investment opportunity.
SCWorx Announces New Hospital Customer
New York, NY, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp. (Nasdaq: WORX) today announced that it has signed a new healthcare provider for the utilization of its recently launched SaaS service offering. SCWorx’s new product offering continues to enable hospitals of all sizes to quickly and easily benefit from the SCWorx data platform. This new customer, headquartered in Texas, is a private healthcare provider with nearly 8,000 beds under management. SCWorx offers a technically advanced solutio
SCWorx Granted 180-Day Extension to Meet Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
December 13, 2022 New York, Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp (Nasdaq: WORX) ("SCWorx" or the "Company"), a software-as-a-service company focused on data management for healthcare providers received written notification from the Listing Qualification Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") granting the Company's request for a 180-day extension to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). The Company now has until
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
Good morning, trader!
SCWorx Announces New Product and the Signing of Two New Hospital Customers
New York, NY, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCWorx Corp. (Nasdaq: WORX) today announced that it has launched a new product offering for healthcare providers along with the signing of two new mid-Atlantic hospitals for the product. The new product offering enables hospitals of all sizes to quickly and easily benefit from the SCWorx data platform. SCWorx offers a technically advanced solution which has proven to be beneficial to large hospitals with challenging technical and data management i
WORX Price Returns
Continue Researching WORXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SCWorx Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
SCWorx Corp (WORX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SCWorx Corp (WORX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SCWorx Corp (WORX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...