SCWorx Corp. (WORX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WORX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WORX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.14% of US stocks.
- WORX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- WORX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6% of US stocks).
WORX Stock Summary
- WORX has a market capitalization of $19,055,923 -- more than approximately only 3.18% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SCWorx Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WORX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCWorx Corp are VLDR, ASM, AVCO, LGHL, and RENN.
- WORX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCWorx Corp's official web site, go to www.scworx.com.
WORX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WORX's price/earnings ratio is 109.14% lower, now standing at -3.6.
- WORX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 93.6 over the prior 58 months.
- WORX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WORX.
WORX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WORX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$2.68||Avg. volume||2,610,628|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||22.16M|
SCWorx Corp. (WORX) Company Bio
SCWorx Corp. provides software solutions. The Company offers an application that enables data normalization, application interoperability, and big data analytics within the healthcare provider market. SCWorx serves customers in the State of New York.
WORX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WORX Latest Social Stream
View Full WORX Social Stream
Latest WORX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCWorx Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WORX as an investment opportunity.
There's a race to the moon going on, and it's not just among billionaires.
Allied Healthcare Products (AHPI) stock is rising higher on Tuesday despite a lack of news concerning the medical device company.
OrganiGram (OGI) stock is heading higher on Tuesday after the marijuana company released its earnings for its fiscal third quarter of 2021.
SCWorx (WORX) stock is running higher on Tuesday with a short squeeze and we have a breakdown of the company for new investors.
Exela Technologies (XELA) stock is continuing to head higher on Tuesday thanks to retail traders holding firm with their short-squeeze.
WORX Price Returns