W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P Carey Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.22% of US equities we're observing.
- WPC's price/sales ratio is 12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W P Carey Inc are CNP, WES, REG, LNT, and SUI.
- Visit WPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.14||52-week high||$93.62|
|Prev. close||$83.26||52-week low||$69.33|
|Day high||$83.33||Avg. volume||686,283|
|50-day MA||$81.72||Dividend yield||4.99%|
|200-day MA||$84.40||Market Cap||14.32B|
W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Company Bio
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York.