W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPC POWR Grades
- WPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.53% of US stocks.
- WPC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.88% of US stocks).
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P Carey Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for W P Carey Inc is higher than it is for about 93.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WPC is more volatile than merely 5.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W P Carey Inc are PNW, AEE, DPZ, EVRG, and ETR.
- WPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W P Carey Inc's official web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WPC's price/sales ratio is 75.94% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- WPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPC.
WPC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.65%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -2.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.89%.
The table below shows WPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.43||52-week high||$79.92|
|Prev. close||$78.62||52-week low||$60.68|
|Day high||$79.60||Avg. volume||991,165|
|50-day MA||$76.70||Dividend yield||5.29%|
|200-day MA||$71.12||Market Cap||14.27B|
W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Company Bio
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York.
WPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for W P Carey Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that W P Carey Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for W P Carey Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.99 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than just 18.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- W P Carey Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.54% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPC Latest Social Stream
View Full WPC Social Stream
Latest WPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W P Carey Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 REIT Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yields. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the REIT industry, you can go directly to see the 5 REIT Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yields. Early 2020 can rightfully be called one of the worst time periods […]
PORNCHAI SODA/iStock via Getty Images This article was coproduced with Nicholas Ward. Looking back over the last 18 months or so, if the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything in the REIT space, it’s that investors are best off focusing on quality. This is especially the case if you’re someone...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 866 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best REIT stocks with high dividend yields. To skip our detailed analysis of REIT stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Best REIT Stocks with High Dividend Yields. According to a 2021 outlook report from National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, or […]
I waited for years to buy W.P. Carey and now that I own it, here's why my plan is to never let go.
WPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|