W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPC POWR Grades
- WPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WPC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
WPC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 624.5, W P CAREY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.73% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of W P CAREY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of W P CAREY INC's share price is greater than that of merely 6.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to W P CAREY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMH, CUBE, SRC, STAG, and AVB.
- Visit WPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WPC's price/sales ratio is 825% higher, now standing at 11.1.
- WPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPC.
WPC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.07%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 7.85%.
The table below shows WPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.01% of graded US stocks.
- WPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 251st of 444 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, UMH, and STLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WPC.
The table below shows WPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.38||52-week high||$89.63|
|Prev. close||$79.66||52-week low||$67.76|
|Day high||$80.50||Avg. volume||1,003,608|
|50-day MA||$75.46||Dividend yield||5.27%|
|200-day MA||$80.68||Market Cap||16.72B|
Most Popular Stories View All
WPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPC Latest Social Stream
View Full WPC Social Stream
Latest WPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W P CAREY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPC as an investment opportunity.
While it takes a lot of time (and money) to reach financial independence, everyone needs to start somewhere. Here are two stocks that can turn $1,000 investments into at least $50 worth of annual dividend income. The energy sector is a great place to find stocks that offer you passive income.
Owning rental properties can be a great way to make passive income. One option you should consider beyond buying a rental property is investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs). REITs have a much lower upfront investment (you can buy shares for less than $100).
All three of these investments pay high-yield returns and all three are very different from one another.
One of the largest net-lease REITs you can buy, W.P. Carey has long been preparing for the big headwind facing landlords today.
Investors often overlook the fundamentals when the mood on Wall Street turns negative. That creates opportunity.
WPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|