W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- WPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.45% of US stocks).
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P CAREY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.03% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of W P CAREY INC's share price is greater than that of just 7.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W P CAREY INC are KIM, REG, SRC, HPP, and ADC.
- WPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W P CAREY INC's official web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Valuation Summary
- WPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.6; this is 5.15% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPC.
WPC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.72%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.08%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.35%.
The table below shows WPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.01% of graded US stocks.
- WPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 251st of 444 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, UMH, and STLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WPC.
The table below shows WPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WPC, see our WPC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$85.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.78 (Moderate Buy)|
WPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.64||52-week high||$89.63|
|Prev. close||$77.65||52-week low||$67.76|
|Day high||$79.12||Avg. volume||824,327|
|50-day MA||$82.31||Dividend yield||5.42%|
|200-day MA||$81.00||Market Cap||16.56B|
W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) Company Bio
W. P. Carey Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in properties leased to single tenants via NNN leases. The company is organized in Maryland, with its primary office in New York City. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPC Latest Social Stream
View Full WPC Social Stream
Latest WPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W P CAREY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPC as an investment opportunity.
These Dividend Stocks Are Working to Capture a $13 Trillion Market Opportunity
Real estate is crucial to most companies' operations. They need a physical location to house their corporate headquarters and critical manufacturing operations, or to serve their retail customers. However, while real estate is often mission critical to a company, many find owning these buildings is optional.
15 Under-the-Radar High Dividend Stocks to Buy
In this article, we discuss 15 under-the-radar dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their historical performance, and go directly to read 5 Under-the-Radar High Dividend Stocks to Buy. The global economy has take a massive hit last year due to elevated inflation, rising interest rates and geopolitical […]
3 High Dividend Stocks With Attractive Total Return Potential
In the current economic environment, it is crucial for investors to prioritize quality, reliable dividend stocks and high total returns.
W. P. Carey Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $1.067 per Share
W. P. Carey Inc. (W. P. Carey, NYSE: WPC) reported today that its Board of Directors increased its quarterly cash dividend to $1.067 per share, equivalent to an annualized dividend rate of $4.27 per share. The dividend is payable on April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record as of March 31, 2023.
Better Buy: Vici Properties or W.P. Carey?
Vici Properties (NYSE: VICI), which owns casinos, and W.P. Carey (NYSE: WPC), which owns a diversified portfolio with a heavy emphasis on industrial assets, don't often get compared to each other. The common thread between Vici and W.P. Carey is the use of net leases. Sure, if all you want is exposure to casinos, then Vici is the clear choice here.
WPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WPCWant to see what other sources are saying about W P Carey Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
W P Carey Inc (WPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
W P Carey Inc (WPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
W P Carey Inc (WPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...