W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P Carey Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.83% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.36, W P Carey Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTR, CUBE, REG, PNW, and BRX.
- WPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W P Carey Inc's official web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.00||52-week high||$93.62|
|Prev. close||$62.35||52-week low||$38.62|
|Day high||$70.39||Avg. volume||973,096|
|50-day MA||$72.81||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$82.47||Market Cap||12.06B|
W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Company Bio
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York.