W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPC POWR Grades
- WPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.34% of US stocks.
- WPC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.88% of US stocks).
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P Carey Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.06% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of W P Carey Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W P Carey Inc are PNW, VER, OHI, LSI, and PAA.
- WPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W P Carey Inc's official web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.65||52-week high||$76.48|
|Prev. close||$72.95||52-week low||$53.60|
|Day high||$73.81||Avg. volume||1,023,768|
|50-day MA||$71.72||Dividend yield||5.69%|
|200-day MA||$69.29||Market Cap||13.11B|
W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Company Bio
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York.
WPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for W P Carey Inc. To summarize, we found that W P Carey Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of W P Carey Inc, consider:
- W P Carey Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- W P Carey Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 13.73% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPC Latest Social Stream
View Full WPC Social Stream
Latest WPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W P Carey Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPC as an investment opportunity.
Even after sailing through the coronavirus pandemic, W.P. Carey doesn't get the respect it deserves.
W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC), a leading net lease REIT specializing in corporate sale-leasebacks, build-to-suits and the acquisition of single-tenant net lease properties, today announced the acquisition of an approximately 1.1 million-square-foot (100,000-square-meter) Class-A logistics facility for $195 million (£141 million), including transaction fees. Located in Solihull, U.K., the facility is leased for a term of 30 years to Jaguar Land Rover Limited.
W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Peter Sands - Executive Director Head of Investor Relations Jason Fox - Chief Executive Officer Toni Sanzone - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Harsh Hemnani - Green Street Joshua Dennerlein -...
The following slide deck was published by W. P. Carey Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Coca-Cola offers a generous 3.1% yield today, but you can do even better than that with this trio of high-yield dividend stocks.
WPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|