W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC): Price and Financial Metrics
WPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of W P Carey Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.32% of US equities we're observing.
- WPC's price/sales ratio is 12.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W P Carey Inc are HCP, FANG, SUI, AGR, and CNP.
- WPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W P Carey Inc's official web site, go to www.wpcarey.com.
WPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPC Price/Volume Stats
W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Company Bio
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York.