W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WPC has less volatility in its price than 92.1% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for WPC has a compound average growth rate of 108.83%, which is higher than 94.71% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLRO, OFED, HNP, EBIX and SLQT.
WPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WPC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 866.96% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of W P Carey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- WPC's market cap is about 15 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 94% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 866.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.72% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, W P Carey Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, WPC's equity discount rate is less than 96.26% of those stocks.
WPC Dividend Chart
WPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|