W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WPC reports less variability in its cash flow than just 12.41% of dividend stocks in our set.
- WPC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about just 13.02% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for WPC has a compound average growth rate of 104.68%, which is higher than 93.17% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WPC's price: LAND, HL, DHT, FMS and ARES.
WPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WPC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 63.11%. Digging deeper, the aspects of W P Carey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, WPC offers a dividend yield in the top 18.24% of stocks in our set.
- The W P Carey Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 75.64% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- WPC's market cap of approximately $11 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 76.33% of them.
WPC Dividend Chart
WPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|