W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WPC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 85.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WPC reports less variability in its cash flow than only 11.12% of dividend stocks in our set.
- WPC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 117.45% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 93.79% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WPC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EBAY, LINC, AUY, PZZA and GROW.
WPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding W P Carey Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 43.14%. Digging deeper, the aspects of W P Carey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, W P Carey Inc's dividend yield of 6.2% is in the top 14.7%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, WPC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 27.53% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WPC's provides a return of 43.14% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 73.42% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WPC Dividend Chart
WPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|