W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WPC has less volatility in its price than 93.16% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for WPC has a compound average growth rate of 110.03%, which is higher than 93.93% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NHC, VLO, SPH, FNV and PECK.
WPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WPC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 35.41% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WPC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WPC offers a dividend yield in the top 11.69% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, WPC has a beta lower than 27.24% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, W P Carey Inc's estimated return of 35.41% surpasses about 77.71% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
WPC Dividend Chart
WPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|