W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WPC has less volatility in its price than 92.1% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for WPC has a compound average growth rate of 108.83%, which is higher than 94.71% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLRO, OFED, HNP, EBIX and SLQT.
WPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WPC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 156.91%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WPC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WPC offers a dividend yield in the top 11.75% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 14.93% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of opportunity, WPC's provides a return of 156.91% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 85.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WPC Dividend Chart
WPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|