Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG): Price and Financial Metrics
WPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Washington Prime Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Washington Prime Group Inc is higher than it is for about 88.65% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WPG comes in at 18.64% -- higher than that of 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMLP, CAPL, CMRE, CBL, and TNP.
- WPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Prime Group Inc's official web site, go to www.washingtonprime.com.
WPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPG Price/Volume Stats
Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG) Company Bio
WP Glimcher invests in regional malls and open-air lifestyle community centers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.