Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG): Price and Financial Metrics
WPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Washington Prime Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Washington Prime Group Inc is higher than it is for about 88.65% of US stocks.
- Washington Prime Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Washington Prime Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GMLP, CAPL, CMRE, CBL, and TNP.
- WPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Prime Group Inc's official web site, go to www.washingtonprime.com.
WPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPG Price/Volume Stats
Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG) Company Bio
WP Glimcher invests in regional malls and open-air lifestyle community centers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.