Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.7% of US stocks.
- WPG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 49 weeks.
- WPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
WPG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.03, Washington Prime Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Washington Prime Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WPG is more volatile than 99.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNP, BTU, ENIA, TK, and CMCT.
- Visit WPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washingtonprime.com.
WPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WPG's price/sales ratio is 98.46% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- WPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, WPG's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WPG.
WPG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.04%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.35%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 175.01%.
The table below shows WPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WPG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.79% of graded US stocks.
- WPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 142nd of 456 Trading stocks.
- MAIN, SLRC, and CDOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WPG.
The table below shows WPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$16.55|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||3,633,837|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||20.36M|
Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG) Company Bio
WP Glimcher invests in regional malls and open-air lifestyle community centers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPG Latest Social Stream
View Full WPG Social Stream
Latest WPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Prime Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPG as an investment opportunity.
FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Three Property Portfolio from Washington Prime Group for $5.1 Million
MILL VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE:FCPT), a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership and acquisition of high-quality, net-leased restaurant and retail properties (FCPT or the Company), is pleased to announce the acquisition of a Buffalo Wild Wings property, a Wells Fargo property, and a Texas Roadhouse property for $5.1 million from Washington Prime Group. The properties are located in strong retail corridors in Florida and Pennsyl
There's only one day of trading left so let's start it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday.
The struggling mall real estate investment trust (REIT) is nearing the finish line of its plan to save the business.
COLUMBUS, Ohio The owner of the Southern Park Mall has announced it intends to voluntarily delist from the New York Stock Exchange. Washington Prime Group Inc., which trades under the ticker WPG, said Tuesday morning that the company intends
Washington Prime Group Announces Intention to Voluntarily Delist Common and Preferred Stock from the NYSE
COLUMBUS, Ohio, September 07, 2021--Washington Prime Group Inc. (NYSE: WPG) today announced its intention to voluntarily delist from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") its shares of common stock (the "Common Stock"), 7.5% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series H Preferred Stock"), and 6.875% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series I Preferred Stock," and together with the Series H Preferred Stock, the "Preferred Stock"). The Common Stock is currentl
WPG Price Returns
Continue Researching WPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Prime Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch