WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX): Price and Financial Metrics
WPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wpx Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wpx Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -513.92%; that's higher than merely 2.92% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WPX's revenue has grown 88.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CARS, AVYA, NLS, BZUN, and EGO.
- Visit WPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpxenergy.com.
WPX Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.67||52-week high||$15.32|
|Prev. close||$12.78||52-week low||$8.79|
|Day high||$12.88||Avg. volume||7,457,917|
|50-day MA||$11.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.31||Market Cap||5.28B|
WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX) Company Bio
WPX Energy is an independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company. The Company is engaged in the exploitation and development of unconventional properties. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.