Wrap Technologies, Inc. (WRAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRAP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WRAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.87% of US stocks.
- WRAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WRAP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.1% of US stocks).
WRAP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wrap Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.91% of US stocks.
- WRAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.67%, Wrap Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wrap Technologies Inc are AYX, NEWR, MARK, CSTL, and PING.
- Visit WRAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wraptechnologies.com.
WRAP Valuation Summary
- WRAP's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.7; this is 142.48% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 40 months, WRAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 90.8.
- Over the past 40 months, WRAP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRAP.
WRAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRAP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.25% of graded US stocks.
- WRAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 11th of 12 Defense stocks.
- VSTO, KTOS, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRAP.
The table below shows WRAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$2.22||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.26||Avg. volume||232,433|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||84.81M|
Wrap Technologies, Inc. (WRAP) Company Bio
Wrap Technologies, Inc. designs, produces, and markets security products. The Company focuses on developing security products designed for the use of law enforcement and security personnel. Wrap Technologies serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRAP Latest Social Stream
View Full WRAP Social Stream
Latest WRAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wrap Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRAP as an investment opportunity.
TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, announced that it has received a purchase order for WRAP Reality, the Company’s fully immersive, virtual reality training simulation system from a College Police Department in Pennsylvania. The initial demo of the WRAP Reality system took place in July of 2021 and highlighted the benefits of roleplaying a scenario through a
TEMPE, Ariz., January 24, 2022--Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) ("Wrap" or the "Company"), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, today announced a leadership transition plan to support the next phase of its corporate strategy, which is focused on diversifying the Company’s suite of products, offerings and services. The plan provides for the following:
TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, today shared new agency body cam footage provided by the Pembroke Pines Police Department demonstrating a successful outcome from the deployment of the BolaWrap® Remote Restraint device. On November 3, 2021, officers of the Pembroke Pines Police Department in Florida responded to a subject walking in the center lane of a bu
Wrap Technologies to Present at Take Aim: Lake Street’s Shooting Sports and Public Safety Event on January 26, 2022
TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, today announced that its President and CEO, Tom Smith, and VP of Investor Relations, Paul Manley, will be presenting at Take Aim: Lake Street's Shooting Sports & Public Safety Event on January 26, 2022 at 12:00pm CT. The Lake Street Conference will take place virtually on January 26-27, 2022. For additional information, to
Edenton Police Department Hosts Wrap Reality Virtual Training Platform Demonstrations for its Neighboring Law Enforcement Agencies
TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, today shared that the Edenton Police Department of North Carolina has engaged surrounding departments for live demonstrations of Wrap Reality, WRAP’s virtual reality training platform. The initial purchase and installation of the Wrap Reality system at Edenton took place in early November of 2021. Since its installment, Ede
WRAP Price Returns