Wrap Technologies, Inc. (WRAP): Price and Financial Metrics
WRAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||109,970|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||62.11M|
WRAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRAP POWR Grades
- WRAP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRAP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WRAP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
WRAP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WRAP TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about just 5.43% of US stocks.
- WRAP's price/sales ratio is 8.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.14%, WRAP TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRA, YEXT, SSTI, OWLT, and UDMY.
- Visit WRAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wraptechnologies.com.
WRAP Valuation Summary
- WRAP's price/sales ratio is 8.9; this is 242.31% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 65 months, WRAP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 102.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRAP.
WRAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRAP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.25% of graded US stocks.
- WRAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 11th of 12 Defense stocks.
- VSTO, KTOS, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRAP.
The table below shows WRAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wrap Technologies, Inc. (WRAP) Company Bio
Wrap Technologies, Inc. designs, produces, and markets security products. The Company focuses on developing security products designed for the use of law enforcement and security personnel. Wrap Technologies serves customers in the United States.
WRAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRAP Latest Social Stream
View Full WRAP Social Stream
Latest WRAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WRAP TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRAP as an investment opportunity.
Wrap Technologies Announces Deployment of BolaWrap 150® Remote Restraint Devices Across Cobb County, Georgia
TEMPE, Ariz., Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRAP), a visionary leader in advanced public safety solutions, today announced the adoption of BolaWrap 150® remote restraint devices by the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office in Georgia. This is the first deployment of BolaWrap in the Cobb County area and is part of a nationwide push of innovative law enforcement initiatives by forward-thinking public safety officials. “The Cobb County Sheriff’s Office deployment of Bol
Wrap Technologies Unveils Critical Incident Management Virtual Reality Training Scenario for High-Stress Law Enforcement Environments
TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRAP), a visionary leader in advanced public safety solutions, proudly introduces a groundbreaking addition to its robust catalogue of pre-recorded scenarios for its virtual reality training platform, Wrap Reality. This new scenario focuses on using the Incident Command System, a unified approach to emergency management response. It is designed to prepare law enforcement officers with the skills needed to excel at p
Major Acquisition Expands and Diversifies Solutions Portfolio; Management Reorganization, Cost Reduction, Additional Funding and Strong 2H 2023 Growth Forecast Announced.TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (“Wrap” or the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, as well as announced a major acquisition in the body
Wrap Technologies, Inc. Expands Virtual Reality Law Enforcement Training with New Immersive Scenarios
TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRAP), a global leader in innovative public safety solutions, is proud to announce the launch of two new immersive virtual reality training scenarios for its advanced law enforcement training platform, Wrap Reality. The addition of these cutting-edge scenarios demonstrates Wrap’s steadfast commitment to transforming law enforcement training methodologies and providing exceptional learning experiences for officers. T
TEMPE,Ariz., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrap Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRAP), a leading global innovator in public safety solutions, commends law enforcement agencies for adopting its BolaWrap® solution with the support of opioid settlement funds. Demonstrating a steadfast commitment to its no-harm approach to public safety, Wrap Technologies has garnered significant endorsement from officers particularly in handling persons in crisis situations related to opioid or substance abuse. The
WRAP Price Returns