Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY): Price and Financial Metrics
WRBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.21||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$11.29||52-week low||$9.50|
|Day high||$12.32||Avg. volume||1,074,185|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.70||Market Cap||1.18B|
WRBY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRBY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WRBY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRBY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WRBY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.23% of US stocks).
WRBY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, WARBY PARKER INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- WARBY PARKER INC's stock had its IPO on September 29, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 2.92% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WARBY PARKER INC is higher than 91.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WARBY PARKER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MC, RIBT, USLM, ALHC, and AIRS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WRBY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001504776.
WRBY Valuation Summary
- WRBY's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.6; this is 221.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 20 months, WRBY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 85.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRBY.
Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) Company Bio
Warby Parker Inc. designs, manufactures, and retails eyewear products for men and women. It offers eyeglasses, sunglasses, light-responsive lenses, blue-light-filtering lenses, and contact lenses, as well as eye exams and vision tests. As of June 30, 2021, it operated 145 retail stores, which included 142 locations in the United States and 3 locations in Canada, as well as online stores. The company was formerly known as JAND, Inc. and changed its name to Warby Parker Inc. in June 2021. Warby Parker Inc. was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRBY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRBY Latest Social Stream
View Full WRBY Social Stream
Latest WRBY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WARBY PARKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRBY as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Warby Parker, MakeMyTrip Ltd., Brookfield Renewable Partners & Century Aluminum
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Warby Parker, MakeMyTrip Ltd., Brookfield Renewable Partners & Century Aluminum are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
5 Stocks to Keep a Tab on for Solid Earnings Acceleration
Notable companies to have witnessed earnings acceleration as of now are Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX), Warby Parker (WRBY), MakeMyTrip (MMYT), Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) & Century Aluminum (CENX).
Online-Only Startups Adopt a Bold New Strategy: Opening Actual Shops
Warby Parker planned to sell glasses online and shake up retailing. Now it’s discovered the value of real stores—900 of them, in fact.
Warby Parker (WRBY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Here with me today are Neil Blumenthal and Dave Gilboa, our co-founders and co-CEOs, alongside Steve Miller, senior vice president and chief financial officer. While the optical industry continues to face demand pressures and our growth has been impacted by our pullback in marketing spend, we are capturing market share gains through our focus on the customer experience, product innovation, and store expansion.
Warby Parker Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
NEW YORK, May 09, 2023--Warby Parker Inc. (NYSE: WRBY) (the "Company"), a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand focused on vision for all, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
WRBY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...