Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY): Price and Financial Metrics
WRBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.53||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$12.43||52-week low||$9.50|
|Day high||$12.62||Avg. volume||1,049,913|
|50-day MA||$12.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.79||Market Cap||1.22B|
WRBY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRBY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WRBY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRBY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WRBY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
WRBY Stock Summary
- WARBY PARKER INC's stock had its IPO on September 29, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.44% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WARBY PARKER INC is higher than 85.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of WARBY PARKER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRBY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USLM, MC, BYRN, SGA, and PJT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WRBY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001504776.
WRBY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WRBY's EV/EBIT ratio is 259.48% lower, now standing at -18.5.
- Over the past 24 months, WRBY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 84.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRBY.
Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) Company Bio
Warby Parker Inc. designs, manufactures, and retails eyewear products for men and women. It offers eyeglasses, sunglasses, light-responsive lenses, blue-light-filtering lenses, and contact lenses, as well as eye exams and vision tests. As of June 30, 2021, it operated 145 retail stores, which included 142 locations in the United States and 3 locations in Canada, as well as online stores. The company was formerly known as JAND, Inc. and changed its name to Warby Parker Inc. in June 2021. Warby Parker Inc. was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
WRBY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRBY Latest Social Stream
View Full WRBY Social Stream
Latest WRBY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WARBY PARKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRBY as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Warby Parker is US$18.99 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Warby...
NEW YORK, September 07, 2023--Warby Parker Inc. (NYSE: WRBY) (the "Company"), a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand focused on vision for all, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Global Retailing Conference on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 2:35 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live over the internet and can be accessed at https://investors.warbyparker.com/. An online archive will be available for a period of 90 days following
Investing in stocks on sale can be a savvy move for long-term growth. This means interest expenses won't weigh the company down like many companies trying to pay back debt in a high-interest-rate environment.
As investors question the validity of ESG ratings, some are looking to public-benefit corporations instead.
Warby Parker Inc. (NYSE:WRBY) Second-Quarter Results: Here's What Analysts Are Forecasting For This Year
It's been a sad week for Warby Parker Inc. ( NYSE:WRBY ), who've watched their investment drop 11% to US$13.23 in the...
WRBY Price Returns