Westrock Company (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
WRK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,999,200,724, WestRock Co has a greater market value than 84.99% of US stocks.
- WestRock Co's stock had its IPO on June 24, 2015, making it an older stock than only 15.75% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WRK comes in at -16.06% -- higher than that of merely 17.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WestRock Co, a group of peers worth examining would be PKG, BAH, BRO, HII, and PHM.
- WRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WestRock Co's official web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.57||52-week high||$44.39|
|Prev. close||$40.85||52-week low||$31.94|
|Day high||$39.23||Avg. volume||2,511,818|
|50-day MA||$41.54||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$37.78||Market Cap||9.71B|
Westrock Company (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
WRK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WRK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that WestRock Co ranked in the 70st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for WestRock Co ended up being:
- As a business, WRK is generating more cash flow than 88.37% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.43% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- WestRock Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|