Westrock Company (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 59.24% of US stocks).
WRK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of WestRock Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- WRK's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WRK has reported earnings growth of -1,377.3%, putting it ahead of merely 1.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HII, SNX, SON, DGX, and ALLE.
- WRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WestRock Co's official web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WRK's price/earnings ratio is 211.34% lower, now standing at -21.6.
- WRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 75 months.
- Over the past 75 months, WRK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRK.
WRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.47% of graded US stocks.
- WRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.625 -- ranking 10th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- SON, GEF, and PKG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRK.
The table below shows WRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.61||52-week high||$54.78|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$38.28|
|Day high||$42.72||Avg. volume||2,269,223|
|50-day MA||$41.37||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$45.35||Market Cap||10.86B|
Westrock Company (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Latest Social Stream
View Full WRK Social Stream
Latest WRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WestRock Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks according to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund and go directly to 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. Anthony Bozza is the founder of Lakewood Capital Management, a New York-based investment management firm […]
ATLANTA, February 15, 2022--WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK), a leading provider of differentiated, sustainable paper and packaging solutions, today announced its participation in the Bank of America 2022 Global Agriculture and Materials Conference on March 3, 2022. Alex Pease, chief financial officer, will present information about the Company at 10:10 am ET. This event will be webcast and available for replay on WestRock’s website, ir.westrock.com.
While lumber stocks not come to mind first for dividend investors, we believe that if chosen carefully, companies in the sector can provide strong current yield and dividend growth potential.
WestRock Announces Bob McIntosh, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary to Retire; Denise Cade to Become General Counsel
ATLANTA, February 09, 2022--WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) today announced Robert (Bob) B. McIntosh, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary, will retire from the Company, effective March 4, 2022. Denise Cade will be named executive vice president, general counsel and secretary upon McIntosh’s retirement.
Westrock Company (WRK) is a leading company in the paper packaging industry and is expected to have 5% CAGR industry growth in the next 10 years. I think the company is important to the general economy and worth a look at given its low evaluations. The industry consolidation in the...
WRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|