Westrock Company (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
WRK Stock Summary
- WRK has a higher market value than 85.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,306,330,818.
- WRK's price/sales ratio is 0.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 16.82% of US stocks.
- WestRock Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VAC, CBOE, BKI, ATR, and MTZ.
- Visit WRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.20||52-week high||$54.43|
|Prev. close||$52.44||52-week low||$23.22|
|Day high||$53.27||Avg. volume||2,252,688|
|50-day MA||$48.61||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$39.99||Market Cap||14.02B|
Westrock Company (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
WRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Latest Social Stream
View Full WRK Social Stream
Latest WRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WestRock Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRK as an investment opportunity.
WestRock (WRK) is a nice cyclical commodity play with ecommerce and other COVID-19 related tailwinds. Moreover, there is a long-term ESG thesis to WestRock as well with deplastification in paper and packaging. However, there are some serious headwinds that we can expect to the business, namely in higher input pulp...
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss second quarter fiscal 2021 results, as well as other topics, on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 8:30 am ET. WestRock will release its second quarter fiscal 2021 results prior to market open on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Worldwide Industry for Corrugated Boxes to 2026 - Featuring International Paper, WestRock and Smurfit Kappa Among Others
DUBLIN, March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Corrugated Boxes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global corrugated boxes market reached a value of US$ 189.8 Billion in 2020….
WestRock (WRK) faced a severe downturn last year due to the coronavirus crisis. It also faced a setback early this year due to a ransomware attack. However, the company has begun to recover lately. Nevertheless, as the stock has essentially doubled in the last ten months, the big question is...
WestRock's (WRK) latest divesture allows it to align its portfolio of assets with its fiber-based packaging strategy.
WRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WRKWant to see what other sources are saying about WestRock Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!