Westrock Company (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRK POWR Grades
- WRK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- WRK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
WRK Stock Summary
- WestRock Co's market capitalization of $13,523,859,117 is ahead of 83.77% of US-listed equities.
- WRK's price/sales ratio is 0.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.5% of US stocks.
- WestRock Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WestRock Co are CLH, NLSN, BKI, DY, and CBOE.
- WRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WestRock Co's official web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WRK's price/earnings ratio is 211.34% lower, now standing at -21.6.
- WRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 75 months.
- Over the past 75 months, WRK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRK.
WRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.39% of graded US stocks.
- WRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.625 -- ranking 10th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- GEF, OI, and PKG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRK.
The table below shows WRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.93||52-week high||$62.03|
|Prev. close||$50.65||52-week low||$32.01|
|Day high||$50.76||Avg. volume||1,875,922|
|50-day MA||$50.41||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$50.40||Market Cap||13.33B|
Westrock Company (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Latest Social Stream
View Full WRK Social Stream
Latest WRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WestRock Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRK as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by WestRock Company in conjunction with this event....
Medical Device Packaging Market Size to Reach USD 48.88 Billion in 2028 by Top Players Amcor plc, Berry Global, WestRock Company, etc
Increasing government investment on public and private healthcare services and implementation of innovative strategies and structural reforms in order to enhance patient safety and strengthen healthcare infrastructure, treatment, and services are resulting in rising demand for more enhanced and effective
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK), a leading provider of differentiated, sustainable paper and packaging solutions, today announced its participation in the Credit Suisse Annual Basic Materials Conference on September 13, 2021. David B. Sewell, chief executive officer, and Ward Dickson, chief financial officer, will present information about the Company at 11:45 am ET. This event will be webcast and available for replay on WestRocks website, ir.westrock.com. About WestRock
Healthcare Packaging Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2028 | Amcor plc, Gerresheimer AG, DS Smith Plc, Huhtamäki Oyj, Winpak Ltd, CCL Industries Inc, Dunmore Corporation, WestRock Company, Ball Corporation,
Healthcare packaging has multiple functions, but the most important is to secure a packaged medical device or pharmaceutical product. The packaging of pharmaceutical products is a dynamic method that requires special care and attention, with different products having different criteria
Robust demand for packaging, surging e-commerce activities and strategic acquisitions are benefiting WestRock (WRK).
WRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|