WestRock Co. (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.80||52-week high||$39.30|
|Prev. close||$36.19||52-week low||$26.84|
|Day high||$36.41||Avg. volume||2,639,066|
|50-day MA||$33.66||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$31.85||Market Cap||9.17B|
WRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRK POWR Grades
- WRK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.55% of US stocks.
- WRK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 168 days.
- WRK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
WRK Stock Summary
- WESTROCK CO's market capitalization of $9,031,285,210 is ahead of 83.31% of US-listed equities.
- WRK's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WESTROCK CO is reporting a growth rate of -164.22%; that's higher than just 8.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTROCK CO are PRI, UNM, WHR, HLF, and AFG.
- Visit WRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Valuation Summary
- WRK's price/earnings ratio is -6.5; this is 143.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRK.
WRK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.87%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 116.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.65%.
The table below shows WRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.47% of graded US stocks.
- WRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.625 -- ranking 10th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- SON, GEF, and PKG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRK.
The table below shows WRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WestRock Co. (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock is an American corrugated packaging company. It was formed in July 2015 after the merger of MeadWestvaco and RockTenn.WestRock is the 2nd largest American packaging company. It is one of the world's largest paper and packaging companies with US$15 billion in annual revenue and 42,000 employees in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, consolidating offices from Norcross, Georgia and Richmond, Virginia. (Source:Wikipedia)
WRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Latest Social Stream
View Full WRK Social Stream
Latest WRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTROCK CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRK as an investment opportunity.
Arkema (ARKAY) is investing Euro 130 million to expand its DMDS production capacity in Texas to meet the surging demand for renewable fuels.
Albemarle (ALB) and Caterpillar team up to develop a more sustainable battery supply chain, including zero-emissions lithium mining and advancements in battery cell technology.
Arkema (ARKAY) is investing Euro 50 million to boost organic peroxide production in China for renewable energy markets.
Huntsman (HUN) is building a 30-ton MIRALON carbon nanotube materials plant to produce clean hydrogen and sustainable, high-performance materials for various industries.
Hawkins (HWKN) benefits from the robust Water Treatment segment and a prudent pricing strategy.
WRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|