WestRock Co. (WRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRK POWR Grades
- WRK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.34% of US stocks.
- WRK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- WRK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
WRK Stock Summary
- WRK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 186.52 -- higher than 87.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WRK's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.45% of US stocks.
- WESTROCK CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWK, FOXA, CR, CNDT, and TKR.
- Visit WRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westrock.com.
WRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WRK's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 90 months, WRK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRK.
WRK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.61%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.74%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.9%.
The table below shows WRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.47% of graded US stocks.
- WRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.625 -- ranking 10th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- SON, GEF, and PKG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRK.
The table below shows WRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.72||52-week high||$54.78|
|Prev. close||$36.22||52-week low||$30.08|
|Day high||$36.75||Avg. volume||2,209,193|
|50-day MA||$33.90||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$41.77||Market Cap||9.34B|
WestRock Co. (WRK) Company Bio
WestRock is an American corrugated packaging company. It was formed in July 2015 after the merger of MeadWestvaco and RockTenn.WestRock is the 2nd largest American packaging company. It is one of the world's largest paper and packaging companies with US$15 billion in annual revenue and 42,000 employees in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, consolidating offices from Norcross, Georgia and Richmond, Virginia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Latest Social Stream
View Full WRK Social Stream
Latest WRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTROCK CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRK as an investment opportunity.
Appointment signals new phase of accelerated growth for IPG following its recent take-private acquisition by ClearlakeSARASOTA, Fla. and SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intertape Polymer Group (“IPG” or the “Company”), a global provider of packaging and protective solutions, today announced that Peter Durette will join IPG as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and a member of the Board of Directors. Former CEO Gregory Yull will retire from fulltime duties after over 30 years w
ATLANTA, November 17, 2022--WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK), a leading provider of sustainable paper and packaging solutions, today announced its participation in the Citi Basic Materials Conference on November 30, 2022. David Sewell, president and chief executive officer, will present information about the Company at 1:15 pm ET. This event will be webcast and available for replay on WestRock’s website, ir.westrock.com.
Companies in The News Are: WRK,RL,TPR,WIX
KeyBanc analyst Adam Josephson maintained a Sell rating on WestRock (WRK - Research Report) today and set a price target of $27.50. The company's shares closed today at $36.95.According to TipRanks, Josephson is an analyst with an average return of -4.7% and a 48.89% success rate. Josephson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as WestRock, AptarGroup, and Avery Dennison.Currently, the analyst consensus on WestRock is a Hold with an average price target of $37.56.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $53.76 and a one-year low of $29.85. Currently, WestRock has an average volume of 2.02M.
Westrock Co (NYSE: WRK ) reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 6.1% year-on-year to $5.40 billion, missing the consensus of $5.47 billion. Corrugated Packaging segment revenue rose 8.3% Y/Y, Consumer … Full story available on Benzinga.com
WRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|