Westrock Company (WRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WRK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 81.26% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- WRK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.15; for context, that's better than just 19.14% stocks in our set.
- Currently, WRK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 84.34% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WRK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PJT, UNIT, UGP, FENG and IFS.
WRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding WestRock Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.52%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WRK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, WRK's provides a return of -23.52% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 43.72% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for WestRock Co, its beta is lower than 40.37% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, WRK's equity discount rate is less than 74.27% of those stocks.
WRK Dividend Chart
WRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WRK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||13.05%|
|3||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||4.43%|
|4||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||4.07%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.65%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.41%|
|11||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|12||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||2.37%|
|13||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.55%|
|16||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.43%|
|17||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.39%|
|19||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.97%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|