World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WRLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.51% of US stocks.
- WRLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WRLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.27% of US stocks).
WRLD Stock Summary
- World Acceptance Corp's stock had its IPO on December 2, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.75% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WRLD is currently 5.29, higher than only 18.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.47%, World Acceptance Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 77.27% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACEL, EEX, AP, WD, and HGV.
- WRLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit World Acceptance Corp's official web site, go to www.loansbyworld.com.
WRLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WRLD's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WRLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- WRLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRLD.
WRLD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 54.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.52%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.13%.
The table below shows WRLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.84% of graded US stocks.
- WRLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 14th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COOP, CIZN, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRLD.
The table below shows WRLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.24||52-week high||$265.75|
|Prev. close||$114.03||52-week low||$107.96|
|Day high||$112.45||Avg. volume||40,672|
|50-day MA||$148.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$191.41||Market Cap||704.64M|
World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD) Company Bio
World Acceptance Corporation offers short-term small and medium-term larger installment loans, related credit insurance and ancillary products and services to individuals. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRLD Latest Social Stream
View Full WRLD Social Stream
Latest WRLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Acceptance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRLD as an investment opportunity.
Buying the dip with S&P 500 and smaller stocks is a risky move. And now, normally bullish analysts are waving you off from trying it.
Although the sector looks messy now, historically (under non-pandemic conditions), alternative financing stocks have proven resilient.
Award gives national recognition of company's culture, employee satisfactionGREENVILLE, SC / ACCESSWIRE / February 1, 2022 /World Finance, a people-focused finance company providing personal installment loan solutions and personal tax preparation services, has been named a 2022 Top Workplaces USA winner for the second year in a row. The company has earned more than a dozen Top Workplaces recognitions for its national and regional operations, including most recently being named a national Top Wor
World Acceptance (WRLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -52.89% and 6.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GREENVILLE, S.C., January 25, 2022--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLD) today reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal 2022 and nine months ended December 31, 2021.
WRLD Price Returns