World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WRLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.96% of US stocks.
- WRLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- WRLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.1% of US stocks).
WRLD Stock Summary
- WRLD's went public 31.04 years ago, making it older than 84.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WRLD is currently 1.43, higher than just 5.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP's share price is greater than that of 82.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP are KEX, LOCO, FWRD, FOCS, and BYD.
- WRLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP's official web site, go to www.loansbyworld.com.
WRLD Valuation Summary
- WRLD's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 46.15% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WRLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRLD.
WRLD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44.81%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.05%.
The table below shows WRLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.84% of graded US stocks.
- WRLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 14th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COOP, CIZN, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRLD.
The table below shows WRLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.62||52-week high||$265.75|
|Prev. close||$69.45||52-week low||$65.92|
|Day high||$70.81||Avg. volume||54,502|
|50-day MA||$83.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$129.28||Market Cap||441.87M|
World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD) Company Bio
World Acceptance Corporation offers short-term small and medium-term larger installment loans, related credit insurance and ancillary products and services to individuals. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRLD Latest Social Stream
View Full WRLD Social Stream
Latest WRLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRLD as an investment opportunity.
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. And unfortunately for World Acceptance Corporation...
In this article, we discuss the 15 most shorted stocks right now. If you want to read about some more shorted stocks, go directly to 5 Most Shorted Stocks Right Now. The stock market has been volatile in the past few months as soaring inflation and rising rates combine to create an uncertain business environment […]
World Acceptance (WRLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -205.26% and 3.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GREENVILLE, S.C., October 27, 2022--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLD) today reported financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2023 and six months ended September 30, 2022.
GREENVILLE, S.C., October 20, 2022--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ:WRLD) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its second quarter conference call to be held on Thursday, October 27. The earnings release will be issued prior to the call.
WRLD Price Returns