World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WRLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.19% of US stocks.
- WRLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- WRLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.66% of US stocks).
WRLD Stock Summary
- WRLD's went public 29.91 years ago, making it older than 82.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 23.95%, World Acceptance Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 79.6% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WRLD's revenue has grown -7.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 19.57% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to World Acceptance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IMAC, EVH, WWW, HLIO, and DFIN.
- WRLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit World Acceptance Corp's official web site, go to www.loansbyworld.com.
WRLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WRLD's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WRLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- WRLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRLD.
WRLD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.84%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.52%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.52%.
The table below shows WRLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRLD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.16% of graded US stocks.
- WRLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 14th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, BHLB, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRLD.
The table below shows WRLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.40||52-week high||$212.76|
|Prev. close||$204.98||52-week low||$82.44|
|Day high||$212.76||Avg. volume||36,397|
|50-day MA||$195.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.53||Market Cap||1.39B|
World Acceptance Corporation (WRLD) Company Bio
World Acceptance Corporation offers short-term small and medium-term larger installment loans, related credit insurance and ancillary products and services to individuals. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRLD Latest Social Stream
View Full WRLD Social Stream
Latest WRLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Acceptance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRLD as an investment opportunity.
GREENVILLE, S.C., October 19, 2021--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ:WRLD) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its second quarter conference call to be held on Tuesday, October 26. The earnings release will be issued prior to the call.
DLTH, MTG, WRLD, OOMA, and SU have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 14, 2021.
GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WRLD--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLD) (“World Acceptance” or “the Company”) today announced that it priced its $300.0 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026 (the “notes”) in its previously announced private offering in reliance upon an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The notes will bear interest at an annual rate of 7.0%. The Company expects to close the o
GREENVILLE, S.C., September 21, 2021--World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ: WRLD) ("World Acceptance" or "the Company") today announced that it plans to offer $300.0 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026 (the "notes") in a private offering in reliance upon an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), subject to market and other factors.
ALLY, WRLD and CACC seem tailor-made for the investment portfolio at a time when the consumer loan industry is reaping the fruits of economic recovery and the consumer turnaround in the market.
WRLD Price Returns