WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBC POWR Grades
- WSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WSBC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
WSBC Stock Summary
- WSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WESBANCO INC comes in at -9.12%, a number that bests just 14.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSBC comes in at 13.87% -- higher than that of 89.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABCB, BCML, UVSP, RBCAA, and UCBI.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESBANCO INC's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Valuation Summary
- WSBC's price/earnings ratio is 11.7; this is 2.63% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBC.
WSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.79%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -14.76%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.67%.
The table below shows WSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.79% of graded US stocks.
- WSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 213th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWC, PNFP, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBC.
The table below shows WSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.93||52-week high||$41.37|
|Prev. close||$38.48||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$38.37||Avg. volume||136,664|
|50-day MA||$37.57||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$35.37||Market Cap||2.24B|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESBANCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
WesBanco, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBC ) last week reported its latest annual results, which makes it a good time for investors...
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ:WSBC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the WesBanco, Inc. Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now […]
CEO says in Q4 investors call it doesn't need to acquire but isn't opposed to doing something in its high-growth markets.
WesBanco (WSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.21% and 1.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WesBanco, Inc. ("WesBanco") (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, today announced net income and related earnings per share for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2022. Net income available to common shareholders for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $49.7 million, with diluted earnings per share of $0.84, compared to $51.6 million and $0.82 per diluted share, respectively, for the fourth quarter of 2021. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2022, net inco
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|