WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.45||52-week high||$41.37|
|Prev. close||$24.14||52-week low||$19.84|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||240,923|
|50-day MA||$26.74||Dividend yield||5.73%|
|200-day MA||$34.27||Market Cap||1.45B|
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC POWR Grades
- WSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.58% of US stocks.
- WSBC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WSBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
WSBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.92 for WESBANCO INC; that's greater than it is for 84.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 197.03%, WESBANCO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.02% of about US stocks.
- WESBANCO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESBANCO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CZNC, SASR, FFBC, RNST, and ABCB.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESBANCO INC's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Valuation Summary
- WSBC's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 155.56% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBC.
WSBC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 416.03%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.32%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.83%.
The table below shows WSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.79% of graded US stocks.
- WSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 213th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWC, PNFP, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBC.
The table below shows WSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WSBC, see our WSBC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.89 (Hold)|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESBANCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
Wesbanco Announces Planned CEO Succession Date
Wesbanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Todd F. Clossin will be retiring as President and CEO, effective August 1, 2023. As planned, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Jeffrey H. Jackson will succeed him as President and CEO. Previously, Mr. Clossin had announced an anticipated retirement date of January 1, 2024. The August 1 transition date reflects Mr. Jackson's timely and successful a
Robert Fitzsimmons Bought 114% More Shares In WesBanco \
Those following along with WesBanco, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBC ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of shares...
WesBanco Earns Eighth "Outstanding" FDIC Community Reinvestment Act Rating
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announces that its affiliate, WesBanco Bank, has once again earned the highest composite rating of "Outstanding" from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for its work in meeting the credit needs of the communities in which it operates, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods.
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ:WSBC) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ:WSBC) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the WesBanco Inc. First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now […]
WesBanco CEO, COO, and CFO to Participate in the 25th Annual D. A. Davidson Financial Institutions Conference
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company announced today that Todd F. Clossin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jeffrey H. Jackson, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, and Daniel K. Weiss, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the 25th Annual D. A. Davidson Financial Institutions Conference in Colorado Springs on Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17, 2023.
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wesbanco Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Wesbanco Inc (WSBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wesbanco Inc (WSBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wesbanco Inc (WSBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...