WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
WSBC Stock Summary
- Wesbanco Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 15.94% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WSBC is currently 62.46, higher than 91.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSBC comes in at 30.17% -- higher than that of 93.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSBF, BOKF, LSBK, RBB, and UMBF.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wesbanco Inc's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.49||52-week high||$33.91|
|Prev. close||$33.35||52-week low||$17.46|
|Day high||$33.91||Avg. volume||232,484|
|50-day MA||$30.77||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$24.87||Market Cap||2.18B|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wesbanco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
WHEELING, W.V., Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announces that its affiliate, WesBanco Bank, has again been named to Forbes magazine's list of the Best Banks in America. The 2021 ranking is WesBanco's eleventh…
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq:WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company announced today that Todd F. Clossin, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert H. Young, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the KBW Virtual Winter Financial Services Symposium on Thursday, February 11 and Friday, February 12, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by WesBanco, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants John Iannone – Senior Vice President-Investor Relations Todd Clossin – President and Chief Executive Officer Bob Young – Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Steven Duong – RBC Capital...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wesbanco Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!