WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- WSBC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
WSBC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.52%, Wesbanco Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.01% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wesbanco Inc is reporting a growth rate of 143.7%; that's higher than 85.15% of US stocks.
- Wesbanco Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 58.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wesbanco Inc are UCBI, BRKL, NBTB, FMAO, and RBCAA.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wesbanco Inc's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WSBC's price/sales ratio is 191.67% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, WSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBC.
WSBC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 488.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.81%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.37%.
The table below shows WSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.7% of graded US stocks.
- WSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- HWC, PNFP, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBC.
The table below shows WSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.80||52-week high||$39.87|
|Prev. close||$31.83||52-week low||$19.91|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||262,599|
|50-day MA||$32.81||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$34.14||Market Cap||2.08B|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wesbanco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announces that its affiliate, WesBanco Bank, has been named, for the second year in a row, to Newsweek magazine's ranking of America's Best Banks 2022. The ranking recognizes those financial institutions that best serve their customers' needs. Further, WesBanco Bank was recognized as the Best Big Bank in the state of West Virginia.
In addition to its current 7.5-million share buyback program, Meta Financial (CASH) bolsters its capital deployment with a new share repurchased program, with 6,000,000 shares of authorized capacity.
It looks like WesBanco, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company announced today that Robert H. Young, CPA, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Group Head – Finance, will retire from the company effective December 31, 2021. WesBanco also announced that Daniel K. Weiss, Jr. will become the Company's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, upon Mr. Young's retirement. After his retirement, Mr. Young will serve in a consulting role for a period of
WHEELING, W. Va., Sept. 1, 2021 WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company announced today that Todd F. Clossin, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert H. Young, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the Raymond James U.S. Bank Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 8 and Thursday September 9, 2021.
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|