WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.81% of US stocks).
WSBC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WSBC is currently 32.12, higher than 84.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.84%, Wesbanco Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSBC comes in at 56.72% -- higher than that of 96.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wesbanco Inc are UBSI, HOMB, AUB, MRLN, and CHS.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wesbanco Inc's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WSBC's price/sales ratio is 28.57% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WSBC's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
- WSBC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBC.
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.03||52-week high||$39.87|
|Prev. close||$37.56||52-week low||$18.35|
|Day high||$38.22||Avg. volume||248,232|
|50-day MA||$37.78||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$31.07||Market Cap||2.56B|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wesbanco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in WesBanco, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBC ) have power over the company. Institutions will often hold...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 24th
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 14th
WesBanco (WSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 51.43% and -1.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WesBanco, Inc. ("WesBanco") (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, today announced net income and related earnings per share for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Net income available to common shareholders for the period was $70.6 million, with diluted earnings per share of $1.05, compared to $23.4 million and $0.35 per diluted share, respectively, for the first quarter of 2020. Net income available to common shareholders excluding after-tax restructuring and merger-related expenses for the three months ended March 31, 2021, was $71.3 million, or $1.06 per diluted share, as compared to $27.5 million and $0.41 per diluted share, respectively, in the prior year quarter (non-GAAP measures).
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|