WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBC POWR Grades
- WSBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- WSBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.53% of US stocks).
WSBC Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that WSBC's revenue has grown -8.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.96% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of WESBANCO INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSBC comes in at 19.16% -- higher than that of 89.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESBANCO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FFBC, BCML, ABCB, PBFS, and RBCAA.
- WSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESBANCO INC's official web site, go to www.wesbanco.com.
WSBC Valuation Summary
- WSBC's price/earnings ratio is 11.9; this is 14.42% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBC.
WSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.61%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.13%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.16%.
The table below shows WSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.79% of graded US stocks.
- WSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 213th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWC, PNFP, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBC.
The table below shows WSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.37||52-week high||$38.37|
|Prev. close||$33.60||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$34.21||Avg. volume||228,314|
|50-day MA||$34.63||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$34.29||Market Cap||2.01B|
WesBanco, Inc. (WSBC) Company Bio
WesBanco Inc. operates as the holding company for WesBanco Bank, Inc. that provides retail banking, corporate banking, personal and corporate trust, brokerage, and mortgage banking and insurance services in the United States. The company has branches across Virginia, Ohio, and western Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Wheeling, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBC Social Stream
Latest WSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESBANCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBC as an investment opportunity.
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq:WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on the outstanding shares of its 6.75% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock") (Nasdaq:WSBCP). The declared cash dividend on the Series A Preferred Stock is for the period from August 15, 2022, up to, but excluding November 15, 2022. The declared cash dividend equates to $0.421875 per deposita
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq:WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company announced today Todd F. Clossin, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Daniel K. Weiss, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences:
WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announces that its affiliate, WesBanco Bank, Inc., is supporting the revitalization of downtown Charleston, WV with the opening of a new financial center, along with eye-catching skyline signage that will welcome residents and visitors alike. The new WesBanco Center, located at 900 Lee Street, is a perfect combination of the historic elements of the half-century old building and a warm and inviting branch of the futu
WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBC), a diversified, multi-state bank holding company, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.34 per share to be paid to its holders of common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2022 to shareholders of record on September 9, 2022, and represents an annualized cash dividend rate of $1.36 per common share.
WesBanco (WSBC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
WSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|