West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (WST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WST POWR Grades
- WST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.04% of US stocks.
- WST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
WST Stock Summary
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's market capitalization of $30,761,491,637 is ahead of 90.98% of US-listed equities.
- WST's went public 34.25 years ago, making it older than 89.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WST is currently 52.67, higher than 90.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to West Pharmaceutical Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIRI, BCPC, SSTK, ICUI, and ALGN.
- WST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's official web site, go to www.westpharma.com.
WST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WST's price/sales ratio is 16.3% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- WST's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WST's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WST.
WST Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 88.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 71.1%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 177.8%.
The table below shows WST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.04% of graded US stocks.
- WST's asset turnover comes in at 0.924 -- ranking 9th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- TUP, MYE, and ENTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WST.
The table below shows WST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$298.79||52-week high||$475.35|
|Prev. close||$300.72||52-week low||$288.12|
|Day high||$303.79||Avg. volume||443,329|
|50-day MA||$357.48||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$404.43||Market Cap||22.13B|
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (WST) Company Bio
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of injectable pharmaceutical packaging and delivery systems. Founded in 1923 by Herman O. West and J.R. Wike of Philadelphia, the company is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania. In its early years of development, West produced rubber components for packaging injectable drugs, providing a sterile environment for the producers of penicillin and insulin. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WST Latest Social Stream
View Full WST Social Stream
Latest WST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about West Pharmaceutical Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WST as an investment opportunity.
Thermo Fisher's (TMO) strong pandemic response stance enables it to accelerate its growth strategy, and bump up investments, which encourages it to raise the 2022 core organic growth guidance.
Hyderabad: West Pharmaceutical Services, which operates in injectable drug administration segment, appointed Ravikrishna Chebolu as GM of its India operations. While Wests global headquarter is in Exton, Pennsylvania, United States, in India the company has its sales office in Hyderabad, servicing customers throughout India. With over 20 years of relevant commercial and general management experience 
Abbott (ABT) registers strong growth in its more consumer-facing businesses like nutrition, established pharmaceuticals and diabetes care.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has approved a second-quarter 2022 dividend of $0.18 per share. The dividend will be paid on May 4, 2022, to shareholders of record as of April 20, 2022.
Medtronic's (MDT) Cardiac Cryoablation is the only ablation catheter approved to treat pediatric AVNRT.
WST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSTWant to do more research on West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch