West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- WST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- WST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
WST Stock Summary
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's market capitalization of $31,236,189,904 is ahead of 90.96% of US-listed equities.
- WST's went public 33.82 years ago, making it older than 89.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WST is currently 62.42, higher than 92.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to West Pharmaceutical Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGN, CE, CSGP, LOGI, and ICUI.
- Visit WST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westpharma.com.
WST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WST's price/sales ratio is 16.3% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- WST's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WST's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WST.
WST Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 172.59%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 210.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.82%.
The table below shows WST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.9% of graded US stocks.
- WST's asset turnover comes in at 0.913 -- ranking 8th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- TUP, MYE, and ENTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WST.
The table below shows WST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$421.19||52-week high||$475.35|
|Prev. close||$422.23||52-week low||$253.85|
|Day high||$424.80||Avg. volume||394,037|
|50-day MA||$436.69||Dividend yield||0.17%|
|200-day MA||$353.32||Market Cap||31.16B|
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST) Company Bio
West Pharmaceutical Services develops, manufactures, and sells components and systems for the packaging and delivery of injectable drugs, as well as delivery system components for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer products industries. The company operates through two segments, Pharmaceutical Packaging Systems and Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
WST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WST Latest Social Stream
View Full WST Social Stream
Latest WST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about West Pharmaceutical Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WST as an investment opportunity.
West Introduces DeltaCube Modeling Platform and NovaGuard® SA Pro Safety System for 0.5 mL Standard Glass Syringes at Interphex
EXTON, Pa., Oct. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will unveil its DeltaCube Modeling Platform as well as the new NovaGuard® SA Pro Safety System for
West Introduces DeltaCube™ Modeling Platform and NovaGuard® SA Pro Safety System for 0.5 mL Standard Glass Syringes at Interphex
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will unveil its DeltaCube™ Modeling Platform as well as the new NovaGuard® SA Pro Safety System for ISO 0.5mL Standard Glass Syringes at Interphex, taking place October 19 to 21 in New York, New York.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will release third-quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021, and will follow with a conference call to discuss the results and business expectations at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate on the call, please dial 877-930-8295 (U.S.) or 253-336-8738 (International). The conference ID is 5587559.
Looking for a stock that has been consistently beating earnings estimates and might be well positioned to keep the streak alive in its next quarterly report? West Pharmaceutical Services (WST), which belongs to the Zacks Medical - Dental Supplies industry, could be a grea
WST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSTWant to do more research on West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch