West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST): Price and Financial Metrics
WST Stock Summary
- WST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 285.93 -- higher than 85.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.82% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WST is currently 34.82, higher than 88.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, WAB, PRGO, XYL, and GMED.
- WST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's official web site, go to www.westpharma.com.
WST Stock Price Chart More Charts
WST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.16||52-week high||$176.66|
|Prev. close||$171.67||52-week low||$101.15|
|Day high||$171.72||Avg. volume||420,580|
|50-day MA||$156.27||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$140.58||Market Cap||12.59B|
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST) Company Bio
West Pharmaceutical Services develops, manufactures, and sells components and systems for the packaging and delivery of injectable drugs, as well as delivery system components for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer products industries. The company operates through two segments, Pharmaceutical Packaging Systems and Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
WST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. To summarize, we found that West Pharmaceutical Services Inc ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of West Pharmaceutical Services Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 34.01; that's higher than 87.45% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 9.84% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- WST's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|