West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (WST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WST POWR Grades
- WST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.88% of US stocks.
- WST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WST ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WST Stock Summary
- WST has a market capitalization of $19,849,303,395 -- more than approximately 89.98% of US stocks.
- WST's went public 34.75 years ago, making it older than 89.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC is higher than 83.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGN, CE, ROG, SSTK, and GGG.
- WST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.westpharma.com.
WST Valuation Summary
- WST's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.9; this is 186.25% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- WST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WST.
WST Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.96%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.62%.
The table below shows WST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.04% of graded US stocks.
- WST's asset turnover comes in at 0.924 -- ranking 9th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- TUP, MYE, and ENTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WST.
The table below shows WST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$256.45||52-week high||$475.00|
|Prev. close||$254.24||52-week low||$248.95|
|Day high||$258.04||Avg. volume||423,971|
|50-day MA||$308.56||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$350.77||Market Cap||18.99B|
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (WST) Company Bio
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of injectable pharmaceutical packaging and delivery systems. Founded in 1923 by Herman O. West and J.R. Wike of Philadelphia, the company is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania. In its early years of development, West produced rubber components for packaging injectable drugs, providing a sterile environment for the producers of penicillin and insulin. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WST Latest Social Stream
View Full WST Social Stream
Latest WST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WST as an investment opportunity.
West Pharmaceutical (WST) continues to gain momentum due to its strength in the Proprietary Products business. However, forex woes persist.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will participate in the Bank of America Global Healthcare Conference taking place September 15, 2022, in London, UK, at 1:20 pm British Summer Time (8:20 am EDT).
In this article, we discuss 15 stocks that BofA is recommending. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click BofA Is Recommending These 5 Stocks. The Bank of America Corporation, or BofA, is an American multinational investment bank and financial services firm. BofA monitors a portfolio of select stocks that returned -2.9% […]
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. ( NYSE:WST...
West Pharmaceutical's (WST) minority investment is expected to aid in meeting patients' continuously evolving needs of ease of use and effective methods of medicine delivery.
WST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSTWant to do more research on West Pharmaceutical Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch