Wayside Technology Group, Inc. (WSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
WSTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WSTG is 4.49 -- better than 90.01% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Wayside Technology Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.47% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wayside Technology Group Inc comes in at -24.06%, a number that bests only 8.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, TAYD, CATO, JBSS, and ACBI.
- WSTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wayside Technology Group Inc's official web site, go to www.waysidetechnology.com.
WSTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
WSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$16.67|
|Prev. close||$15.63||52-week low||$10.55|
|Day high||$16.62||Avg. volume||4,997|
|50-day MA||$15.85||Dividend yield||4.35%|
|200-day MA||$13.76||Market Cap||74.89M|
WSTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wayside Technology Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Wayside Technology Group Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 167.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wayside Technology Group Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 16.42% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 12.72% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Wayside Technology Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 4.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|