West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTBA POWR Grades
- WTBA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTBA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WTBA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.24% of US stocks).
WTBA Stock Summary
- For WTBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.05% of US equities we're observing.
- WTBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTBA comes in at 10.71% -- higher than that of 80.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to West Bancorporation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBI, FFIC, FBIZ, BKU, and PGC.
- Visit WTBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTBA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.22% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 238 months, WTBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 238 months, WTBA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTBA.
WTBA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -18.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.22%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.08%.
The table below shows WTBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.49||52-week high||$29.90|
|Prev. close||$27.77||52-week low||$15.50|
|Day high||$28.49||Avg. volume||38,337|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$23.21||Market Cap||471.65M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about West Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
West Bancorp (WTBA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls West Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WTBA ), then you'll have to look at the...
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the second quarter of 2021, on Thursday, July 29, 2021 before the markets open. The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, July 30, 2021. The telephone number for the conference call is 888-339-0814. A recording of the call will be available until August 13, 2021,
PITTSBURGH, Jun 22, 2021--PPG (NYSE:PPG) today announced it has signed the Pennsylvania Values Business Pledge, an effort to bring businesses together to promote a thriving, welcoming, and economically-strong commonwealth for everyone, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
ROLLE, Switzerland, Jun 22, 2021--PPG (NYSE: PPG) today announced the introduction of its ColorReader portable digital device, which will enable customers in the commercial vehicle sector to quickly and precisely match colors to the PPG DELFLEET ONE® color palette and international standard colors.
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch