West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WTBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTBA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WTBA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WTBA Stock Summary
- For WTBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.04% of US equities we're observing.
- WTBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTBA is more volatile than just 7.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFIC, BWB, CS, EGBN, and RMBI.
- WTBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEST BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Valuation Summary
- WTBA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 11.71% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WTBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTBA.
WTBA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 83.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.79%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 117.26%.
The table below shows WTBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTBA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.76% of graded US stocks.
- WTBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 355th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, HAFC, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTBA.
The table below shows WTBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.48||52-week high||$30.75|
|Prev. close||$20.87||52-week low||$20.39|
|Day high||$21.48||Avg. volume||20,338|
|50-day MA||$23.83||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$23.87||Market Cap||357.43M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEST BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the fourth quarter of 2022 on Thursday, January 26, 2023 before the markets open. The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The telephone number for the conference call is 844-200-6205. The access code for the conference call is 214929. A recor
Institutions own 43% of West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:WTBA) shares but individual investors control 47% of the company
A look at the shareholders of West Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WTBA ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We...
Great news for West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:WTBA): Insiders acquired stock in large numbers last year
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:WTBA) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022, 03:00 PM ET Company Participants David Nelson - CEO Jane Funk - CFO Harlee Olafson - Chief…
West Bancorporation, Inc. Announces Net Income for the Third Quarter Of 2022, Declares Quarterly Dividend
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA; the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, today reported third quarter 2022 net income of $11.6 million, or $0.69 per diluted common share, compared to third quarter 2021 net income of $12.7 million, or $0.76 per diluted common share. For the first nine months of 2022, net income was $37.5 million, or $2.23 per diluted common share, compared to $37.7 million, or $2.25 per diluted common share, for the first nine months of 2021. On October 26, 2022, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share. The dividend is payable on November 23, 2022, to stockholders of record on November 9, 2022.
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch