West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WTBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.9% of US stocks.
- WTBA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WTBA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WTBA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for West Bancorporation Inc is higher than it is for about 83.03% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.46 for West Bancorporation Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTBA comes in at 10.73% -- higher than that of 81.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFIC, OPHC, MYFW, TSC, and FBIZ.
- WTBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit West Bancorporation Inc's official web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.62||52-week high||$27.90|
|Prev. close||$27.81||52-week low||$15.50|
|Day high||$27.71||Avg. volume||35,653|
|50-day MA||$25.52||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||457.25M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about West Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
West Bancorporation, Inc. (WTBA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Doug Gulling - CFO Dave Nelson - CEO Harlee Olafson - Chief Risk Officer Brad Winterbottom - Bank President Jane Funk - Controller and Chief Accounting Officer Brad Peters - Executive Vice President...
Most Shareholders Will Probably Find That The CEO Compensation For West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:WTBA) Is Reasonable
CEO Dave Nelson has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at West Bancorporation, Inc...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 24th
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of West Bancorporation, Inc. - WTBA
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 2, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: WTBA) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/west-bancorporation-inc-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally recognized firm with offices in New York, ...
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch