West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WTBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- WTBA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.23% of US stocks).
WTBA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.48 for West Bancorporation Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.03%, West Bancorporation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.82% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTBA comes in at 14.74% -- higher than that of 85.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to West Bancorporation Inc are MNSB, LKFN, PFIS, FFIC, and TBBK.
- Visit WTBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTBA's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- WTBA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, WTBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTBA.
WTBA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.2%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 390.22%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.43%.
The table below shows WTBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTBA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.23% of graded US stocks.
- WTBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 378th of 433 Banking stocks.
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows WTBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.22||52-week high||$31.98|
|Prev. close||$30.43||52-week low||$16.04|
|Day high||$31.08||Avg. volume||34,546|
|50-day MA||$30.18||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$26.55||Market Cap||500.29M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about West Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA; the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, announced that Dave Nelson, Chairman & CEO of West Bank, will be joining the American Bankers Association (ABA) Board of Directors. The American Bankers Association is the banking industry’s National Trade Association representing banks of all sizes across America. Nelson previously served on the Iowa Bankers Association Board of Directors for several ye
E, BGSF, FNF, and WTBA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 24, 2021.
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the third quarter of 2021, on Thursday, October 28, 2021 before the markets open. The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, October 29, 2021. The telephone number for the conference call is 888-339-0814. A recording of the call will be available until November 1
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
APTS, UMPQ, BKE, and WTBA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 26, 2021.
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch