West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTBA POWR Grades
- WTBA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- WTBA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WTBA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
WTBA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.27 for WEST BANCORPORATION INC; that's greater than it is for 96.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 129.56%, WEST BANCORPORATION INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.66% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTBA comes in at -57.85% -- higher than that of only 9.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WEST BANCORPORATION INC are FFIC, WAL, CUBI, MBWM, and BWB.
- WTBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEST BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTBA's price/sales ratio is 190.91% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, WTBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTBA.
WTBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 117.26%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.35%.
The table below shows WTBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTBA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.76% of graded US stocks.
- WTBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 355th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, HAFC, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTBA.
The table below shows WTBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.36||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$21.03||52-week low||$20.39|
|Day high||$21.54||Avg. volume||22,783|
|50-day MA||$24.36||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$26.56||Market Cap||355.43M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEST BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
West Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WTBA ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date is...
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA; the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, today reported second quarter 2022 net income of $12.7 million, or $0.75 per diluted common share, compared to second quarter 2021 net income of $13.2 million, or $0.79 per diluted common share. For the first six months of 2022, net income was $25.9 million, or $1.54 per diluted common share, compared to $25.0 million, or $1.49 per diluted common share, f
If you want to know who really controls West Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WTBA ), then you'll have to look at the...
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, June 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In the press release issued on June 24, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. Central Time the access code for the conference call was incorrect. The corrected version is below. West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the second quarter of 2022, on Thursday, July 28, 2022 before the markets open. The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Central
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch