West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.11||52-week high||$25.80|
|Prev. close||$19.45||52-week low||$15.04|
|Day high||$19.41||Avg. volume||26,973|
|50-day MA||$16.82||Dividend yield||5.33%|
|200-day MA||$17.94||Market Cap||319.61M|
WTBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WTBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTBA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WTBA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.95% of US stocks).
WTBA Stock Summary
- For WTBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.24% of US equities we're observing.
- WTBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.19% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTBA comes in at -72.65% -- higher than that of merely 6.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUBI, HBNC, HMST, INBK, and RMBI.
- Visit WTBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Valuation Summary
- WTBA's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 250% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WTBA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTBA.
WTBA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 59.93%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.24%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -31.91%.
The table below shows WTBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTBA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.76% of graded US stocks.
- WTBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 355th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, HAFC, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTBA.
The table below shows WTBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
WTBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Latest Social Stream
View Full WTBA Social Stream
Latest WTBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEST BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTBA as an investment opportunity.
The board of West Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WTBA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.25 per share on...
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of West Bancorp Inc (WTBA) Amidst Its Latest Financial Performance
West Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:WTBA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 West Bancorporation, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.35, expectations were $0.31. Operator: Hello. My name is Chris and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the West Bancorporation, Inc. Q3 Earnings Call. All […]
West Bancorporation, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA; the “Company”), parent company of West Bank, today reported third quarter 2023 net income of $5.9 million, or $0.35 per diluted common share, compared to second quarter 2023 net income of $5.9 million, or $0.35 per diluted common share, and third quarter 2022 net income of $11.6 million, or $0.69 per diluted common share. On October 25, 2023, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quart
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
WTBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTBAWant to see what other sources are saying about West Bancorporation Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch