West Bancorporation (WTBA): Price and Financial Metrics
WTBA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for West Bancorporation Inc is higher than it is for about 82.04% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.88 for West Bancorporation Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTBA is more volatile than just 18.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSC, JAX, FSB, MEI, and RMAX.
- WTBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit West Bancorporation Inc's official web site, go to www.westbankstrong.com.
WTBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
WTBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.84||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$24.61||52-week low||$18.06|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||26,463|
|50-day MA||$23.35||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$21.77||Market Cap||406.88M|
West Bancorporation (WTBA) Company Bio
West Bancorp provides community banking and trust services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in Iowa. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.