West Bancorporation (WTBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that WTBA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 86.67% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WTBA's price: UFAB, KAR, COST, PINC and HCC.
WTBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WTBA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 25.88%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for West Bancorporation Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, West Bancorporation Inc produces a dividend yield 3.58% -- which falls in the top 25.33%.
- With a market cap of roughly $453 million, WTBA is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 35.37% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, WTBA has a beta lower than 33.89% of them.
WTBA Dividend Chart
WTBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTBA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WTBA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on West Bancorporation Inc and its dividends:
West Bancorporation Inc Common Stock (WTBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) - Dividend Investor
West Bancorporation Inc (WTBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha