Alkaline Water Co. Inc. (WTER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTER POWR Grades
- WTER scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 28.36% of US stocks.
- WTER's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- WTER ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
WTER Stock Summary
- ALKALINE WATER Co INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.7% of US listed stocks.
- WTER's went public 2.52 years ago, making it older than merely 5.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.64%, ALKALINE WATER Co INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.16% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKALINE WATER Co INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BDR, HBB, REED, APRN, and IPDN.
- To check out ALKALINE WATER Co INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001532390.
WTER Valuation Summary
- WTER's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.8; this is 142.16% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WTER's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTER.
WTER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||1,667,019|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||123.80M|
Alkaline Water Co. Inc. (WTER) Company Bio
The Alkaline Water Co., Inc. engages in the business of distributing, marketing and selling of bottled alkaline water in the Untied States of America. It offers retail consumers bottled alkaline water in 1-gallon, 3-liter, 1.5-liter, 1-liter, 700ml, and 500ml sizes under the trade name Alkaline88.
WTER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTER Latest Social Stream
View Full WTER Social Stream
Latest WTER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKALINE WATER Co INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTER as an investment opportunity.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the largest independent alkaline water company in the country, is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4, 2021.
The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER) (CSE: WTER) Largest Indie Player in Projected Billion-Dollar Water Market
NEW YORK, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetworkNewsAudio – The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER) (CSE: WTER) announces the availability of a broadcast titled, “M&A Activity Picks Up in F&B Sectors, Including Functional Water Assets Space.” To hear the AudioPressRelease, please visit: The NetworkNewsAudio News Podcast To view the full editorial, please visit: https://nnw.fm/Gs1C2 The megatrend the water majors are now trying to capture is the increasing consumer health consciousness towards enhanced water as a replacement for sugary drinks. The trend accelerated with people on lockdown buying enhanced water for a slew of reasons, but the fact remains that many consumers have now incorporated value-added waters as part of their lifestyle. The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDA...
NEW YORK , May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The downside of the coronavirus pandemic and how crippling it was to certain industries has been well documented, but it should not be overlooked that some companies benefited from lockdowns and a focus on healthier habits. Beverage makers, particularly those emphasizing health and alternatives to carbonated sodas, saw a spike in sales as consumers stocked up bottled water, sports drinks and more. Higher demand created an exceptionally attractive market climate and rising revenue for The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER )(CSE: WTER ) ( Profile ), the U.S.'s largest independent alkaline water company, and its Alkaline88(R) brand. Bigger peers lent further credence to the trend, as evidenced by impressive financial reports from beverage mak...
The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the largest independent alkaline water company in the United States, is pleased to announce its first Caribbean distribution partnership with SaluVid, a division of TraFon Group, who will market and promote the distribution and sales of the Company’s products throughout Puerto Rico and other select Caribbean islands.
WTER Price Returns