Alkaline Water Co. Inc. (WTER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTER POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WTER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 24.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTER is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- WTER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.23% of US stocks).
WTER Stock Summary
- ALKALINE WATER Co INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.56% of US listed stocks.
- WTER's went public 2.79 years ago, making it older than merely 6.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ALKALINE WATER Co INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWPX, CNS, LSF, MLSS, and PLXS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WTER's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001532390.
WTER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, WTER's price/sales ratio is 164.29% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 33 months, WTER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.3.
- WTER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTER.
WTER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTER has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.36% of graded US stocks.
- WTER's asset turnover comes in at 2.386 -- ranking 25th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- AMRK, CENT, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTER.
The table below shows WTER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$2.35|
|Prev. close||$1.69||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||1,859,342|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.36||Market Cap||155.00M|
Alkaline Water Co. Inc. (WTER) Company Bio
The Alkaline Water Co., Inc. engages in the business of distributing, marketing and selling of bottled alkaline water in the Untied States of America. It offers retail consumers bottled alkaline water in 1-gallon, 3-liter, 1.5-liter, 1-liter, 700ml, and 500ml sizes under the trade name Alkaline88.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTER Latest Social Stream
View Full WTER Social Stream
Latest WTER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKALINE WATER Co INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTER as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 23, 2021--The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the country’s largest independent alkaline company and The Clean Beverage Company™, today announced the launch of its brand new line of six natural A88CBD™ functional waters powered by Vessl®. The new A88CBD™ functional waters, sold under the A88 Infused Products Division Inc. subsidiary, represent a strong move into functional beverages for the Alkaline Water Company which expects to d
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 21, 2021--The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the country’s largest independent alkaline company and The Clean Beverage Company™, today announced that its subsidiaries, Alklaine88 and A88 Infused Products Inc., will be presenting their waters at the Natural Products Expo East on September 23-25, 2021 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A88 Infused Products Inc. will be featuring their brand-new line of six A88CBD™ functional waters in t
The Alkaline Water Company (NASDAQ: WTER), the country’s largest independent alkaline water company and The Clean Beverage Company(TM), has announced its entry into an agreement with a turnkey e-commerce agency that specializes in the management of digital marketplaces for major retailers including Amazon, Walmart.com and others. The company’s recently appointed Director of E-Commerce Chris Pitman will manage this new partnership. “We are making a stronger push than ever before into the e-commer
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 16, 2021--The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER) (CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the country’s largest independent alkaline water company and The Clean Beverage Company™, is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a turnkey E-Commerce agency which specializes in the management of Amazon, Walmart.com, and other major retailers’ digital marketplaces.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 09, 2021--The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company"), the country’s largest independent alkaline water company and The Clean Beverage Company™, announced today that President and CEO Ricky Wright will present at the virtual H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference which will take place September 13-15, 2021.
WTER Price Returns