W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI): Price and Financial Metrics
WTI Stock Summary
- W&T Offshore Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.78% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.36, W&T Offshore Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- WTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W&T Offshore Inc are EDRY, LPG, ASC, DSSI, and SXC.
- WTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W&T Offshore Inc's official web site, go to www.wtoffshore.com.
WTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$3.32||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$3.34||Avg. volume||3,819,745|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||466.45M|
W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI) Company Bio
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Permian Basin of West Texas. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WTI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that W&T Offshore Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 6312.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WTI, they are:
- In the past 4.51 years, W&T Offshore Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.45%; that's better than 86.91% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- W&T Offshore Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTI Latest Social Stream
View Full WTI Social Stream
Latest WTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W&T Offshore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTI as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Ed Hirs, University of Houston Energy Fellow, discuss Texas’ energy crisis amid the winter storm.
W&T Offshore Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call - Stocks News Feed
HOUSTON, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI) today announced the timing of its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings release and conference call. The Company said it will issue its year-end 2020 earnings release on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, after the close of trading and host a conference call to… Read More »W&T Offshore Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
W&T Offshore Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) today announced the timing of its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings release and conference call. The Company said it will issue its year-end 2020 earnings release on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, after the close of trading and host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results on Thursday morning, March 4, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.) Interested parties may participate by dialing (844) 739-3797. International parties may dial (412) 317-5713. Participants should request to be joined to the “W&T Offshore, Inc. Conference Call.” This call will also be webcast and available on W&T Offshore’s website at www.wtoffshore.com under “Investors.” An audio replay will be ava...
Range Resources (RRC) announces an upsize of its previously announced offering of senior notes to $600 million from $500 million.
HOUSTON, Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) (“W&T” or the “Company”) today provided an operational and financial update regarding several matters including the consolidation of its two Alabama natural gas treatment facilities, the awarding of two blocks from the November 2020 federal Gulf of Mexico (“GOM”) lease sale, the semi-annual redetermination of the borrowing base under its revolving credit facility, and new crude oil hedges added. Consolidation of Alabama Natural Gas Treatment Facilities W&T has substantially completed the consolidation of its two onshore natural gas treatment facilities that service the Mobile Bay area into the Onshore Treating Facility (“OTF”) which was acquired in 2019 from ExxonMobil. W&T is in the final stages of closing its ...
WTI Price Returns
Continue Researching WTIWant to do more research on W&T Offshore Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!