W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTI POWR Grades
- WTI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.3% of US stocks.
- WTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WTI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.6% of US stocks).
WTI Stock Summary
- W&T OFFSHORE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.17% of US listed stocks.
- WTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.69% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WTI has reported earnings growth of -723.23%, putting it ahead of just 2.31% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to W&T OFFSHORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EAT, AMPY, NINE, YELL, and WE.
- WTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W&T OFFSHORE INC's official web site, go to www.wtoffshore.com.
WTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 70.44% lower, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 219 months, WTI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTI.
WTI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 129.57%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.27%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 36.7%.
The table below shows WTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.08% of graded US stocks.
- WTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 57th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, HFC, and EOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTI.
The table below shows WTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$9.16|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$5.88||Avg. volume||2,543,691|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.08||Market Cap||834.63M|
W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI) Company Bio
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Permian Basin of West Texas. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTI Latest Social Stream
View Full WTI Social Stream
Latest WTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W&T OFFSHORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTI as an investment opportunity.
W&T Offshore (WTI) closed at $5.84 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.92% move from the prior day.
HOUSTON, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) (“W&T Offshore” or the “Company”) today announced the closing of its previously announced offering of $275 million in aggregate principal amount of 11.75% Senior Second Lien Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) at par in a private offering that is exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering, along with cash on hand, to fun
GasBuddy Head of Petroleum Analysis Patrick De Haan details the outlook for energy prices in 2023, the impact of geopolitical obstacles in foreign and domestic markets, and anticipated diesel price trends.
The Schork Group Principal Stephen Schork joins Yahoo Finance Live to speak about oil prices, how China factors into the energy market, and the outlook for the oil industry in 2023.
HOUSTON, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) (“W&T Offshore” or the “Company”) today announced the pricing of its previously announced offering of $275 million in aggregate principal amount of 11.750% senior second lien notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) at par in a private offering that is exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The closing of the offering of the Notes is expected to occur on January 27, 2023, subject
WTI Price Returns