W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTI POWR Grades
- WTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WTI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.67% of US stocks).
WTI Stock Summary
- W&T Offshore Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.12% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WTI is currently 4.28, higher than only 13.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- WTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to W&T Offshore Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMLP, BTU, AMR, RIG, and AXAS.
- Visit WTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wtoffshore.com.
WTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WTI's price/sales ratio is 26.67% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- WTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 202 months.
- Over the past 202 months, WTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTI.
WTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.16%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.64%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.23%.
The table below shows WTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.08% of graded US stocks.
- WTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 57th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, HFC, and EOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTI.
The table below shows WTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.31||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$4.32||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$4.44||Avg. volume||4,701,872|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||616.38M|
W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI) Company Bio
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Permian Basin of West Texas. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTI Latest Social Stream
View Full WTI Social Stream
Latest WTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W&T Offshore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTI as an investment opportunity.
Prosper Trading Academy CEO Scott Bauer joins Yahoo Finance Live to talk about the oil and energy markets amid the Russia-Ukraine conflict and Iran nuclear deal, consumer facing gas prices, and other commodities including wheat and metals.
Oxford Economics Chief US Economist Kathy Bostjancic joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss inflation's trajectory as the Fed factors in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, interest rate hikes, consumer spending data, global growth rates, and the outlook on energy markets.
Richard Nephew, Columbia University Center on Global Energy Policy Senior Research Scholar & author of ‘The Art of Sanctions’, sits down with Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the impact U.S. sanctions will have on Russian oil and energy markets and international financial and banking systems.
Michele Schneider, Marketgauge.com Partner and Director of Trading Research & Education, joins Yahoo Finance Live to talk about the recent market rallies amid volatile pressures, staying calm in stagflation periods, PCE growth, the Fed, inflation, price spikes in commodities like crude oil, and tech stocks.
Dan Dicker, "Turning Oil Green" Author and The Energy Word Founder, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss price forecasts for crude oil, geopolitical pressures from Russia-Ukraine impacting global energy markets, and comments on President Biden's remarks on rising gas prices.
WTI Price Returns