W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI): Price and Financial Metrics
WTI Stock Summary
- W&T Offshore Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.71% of US listed stocks.
- WTI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.63, which is higher than only 3.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.78 for W&T Offshore Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 3.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W&T Offshore Inc are SWN, CPLG, CCR, HCC, and SRLP.
- WTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W&T Offshore Inc's official web site, go to www.wtoffshore.com.
WTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
WTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.17||52-week high||$7.18|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||2,940,933|
|50-day MA||$4.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||727.37M|
W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI) Company Bio
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Permian Basin of West Texas. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.