W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- WTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WTI is -1.67 -- better than just 3.8% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.71 for W&T Offshore Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTI's revenue has grown -35.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to W&T Offshore Inc are PRTH, UNIT, IO, BW, and VGR.
- WTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W&T Offshore Inc's official web site, go to www.wtoffshore.com.
WTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||3,919,035|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.55||Market Cap||525.11M|
W&T Offshore, Inc. (WTI) Company Bio
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Permian Basin of West Texas. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for W&T Offshore Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that W&T Offshore Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3748% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WTI, they are:
- In the past 3.84 years, W&T Offshore Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.15%; that's higher than 85.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- W&T Offshore Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTI Latest Social Stream
View Full WTI Social Stream
Latest WTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W&T Offshore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTI as an investment opportunity.
Michael Cherkasky Exiger Executive Chairman, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on the Colonial Pipeline hack.
David Nelson, Belpointe Chief Strategist, joined Yahoo Finance discuss cyber attack shuts down U.S. fuel pipeline.
In this article, we will take a look at 10 best cheap oil stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the global oil market and industry trends and go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Oil Stocks To Buy in 2021. For the past several years, the oil industry has […]
Lower production and increased uncertainty in international markets are expected to have affected W&T Offshore's (WTI) first-quarter earnings.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 29th
WTI Price Returns