Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
WTRE Stock Summary
- Watford Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.11% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Watford Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Watford Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMP, RFP, NMM, CLNY, and ARLP.
- Visit WTRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watfordre.com.
WTRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.88||52-week high||$36.79|
|Prev. close||$34.85||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$34.94||Avg. volume||117,665|
|50-day MA||$34.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.79||Market Cap||693.66M|
Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE) Company Bio
Watford Holdings Ltd. provides property and casualty insurance services. The Company offers mortgages, property, personal accident, and marine and offshore energy insurance services. Watford Holdings serves customers in the United States.
WTRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WTRE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Watford Holdings Ltd ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WTRE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.08 years comes in at -0.19%; that's greater than only 8.86% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Watford Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.14% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 8.16% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRE Social Stream
Latest WTRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watford Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRE as an investment opportunity.
Watford Holdings (WTRE) says it has completed the purchase of France based property and casualty insurance company, Axeria IARD.Axeria is headquartered in Lyon, France, with branch offices in Lille and Bordeaux and is active in the French and European Union commercial property and casualty insurance market with in-force gross premiums written of approximately €140M, report. Financial terms...
Watford Announces Purchase of Axeria IARD
Watford Holdings Ltd. ("Watford") (NASDAQ: WTRE) announced today that on March 31, 2021, it intends to pay to holders of record as of March 15, 2021 (the "Record Date") a quarterly dividend on its 8½% Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares, which trade on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "WTREP" (the "Preference Shares").
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies on Behalf of Shareholders - PRSP, CMD, WDR, SPWH, WTRE
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
WTRE Price Returns