Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTRE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WTRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WTRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.79% of US stocks).
WTRE Stock Summary
- WTRE's current price/earnings ratio is 1.89, which is higher than only 0.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Watford Holdings Ltd comes in at 179.65%, a number that bests 96.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Watford Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 0.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Watford Holdings Ltd are PLOW, CNDT, PVAC, DXYN, and ULH.
- WTRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Watford Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.watfordre.com.
WTRE Valuation Summary
- WTRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.3; this is 75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WTRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, WTRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTRE.
WTRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.99||52-week high||$36.79|
|Prev. close||$34.99||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$35.01||Avg. volume||106,996|
|50-day MA||$34.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.98||Market Cap||697.14M|
Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE) Company Bio
Watford Holdings Ltd. provides property and casualty insurance services. The Company offers mortgages, property, personal accident, and marine and offshore energy insurance services. Watford Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRE Social Stream
Latest WTRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watford Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRE as an investment opportunity.
Watford Intends to De-List and De-Register its Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares (Nasdaq: WTREP) Following Merger
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 2, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Watford Holdings Ltd. ("Watford") (NASDAQ: WTRE) on July 2, 2021, Watford Holdings Ltd. notified The Nasdaq Stock Market that the Company intends to voluntarily terminate the listing of its cumulative redeemable preference shares (Nasdaq: WTREP) (the "preference shares") from the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") in compliance with the requirements of Rule 12d2-2(c) under the Securities
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Watford Holdings Ltd. ("Watford") (Nasdaq: WTRE) announced today that on June 30, 2021, it intends to pay to holders of record as of June 15, 2021 (the "Record Date") a quarterly dividend on its 8½% Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares, which trade on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "WTREP" (the "Preference Shares"). From and after the calendar quarter starting July 1, 2019, at the beginning of each calendar quarter the dividend rate on the
Watford Announces Purchase of Axeria IARD
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
WTRE Price Returns