Essential Utilities (WTRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WTRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTRG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WTRG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.84% of US stocks).
WTRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Essential Utilities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Essential Utilities Inc is higher than it is for about 96.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTRG is more volatile than merely 1.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Essential Utilities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKH, LMRK, FRT, TGP, and AL.
- WTRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essential Utilities Inc's official web site, go to www.essential.co.
WTRG Valuation Summary
- WTRG's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 225% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- WTRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
- WTRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTRG.
WTRG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 700%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.68%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.57%.
The table below shows WTRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.12||52-week high||$49.97|
|Prev. close||$49.65||52-week low||$38.28|
|Day high||$49.97||Avg. volume||931,466|
|50-day MA||$47.63||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$45.94||Market Cap||12.07B|
Essential Utilities (WTRG) Company Bio
Essential Utilities (formerly called Aqua America Inc.) offers liquid waste hauling and disposal, and water and wastewater services through operating and maintenance contracts with municipal authorities and other parties. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
WTRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRG Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRG Social Stream
Latest WTRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essential Utilities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRG as an investment opportunity.
Essential Utilities (WTRG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
California Water (CWT) posts better-than-expected results for the second quarter. Both the top and the bottom line also improve year over year.
These are the utilities stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
BRYN MAWR, Pa., July 22, 2021--Aqua Pennsylvania, an Essential Utilities company, today celebrated the official opening of its high-tech environmental laboratory with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The 14,700-square-foot laboratory is more than double the size of the previous lab that served the company for more than 70 years. This investment will help Aqua adapt to the ever-changing water quality regulatory environment to better serve customers.
WTRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|