Essential Utilities (WTRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WTRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.47% of US stocks.
- WTRG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- WTRG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WTRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Essential Utilities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Essential Utilities Inc is higher than it is for about 96.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTRG is more volatile than merely 4.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Essential Utilities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKH, LMRK, GTN, FRT, and GLPI.
- WTRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essential Utilities Inc's official web site, go to www.essential.co.
WTRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.76||52-week high||$48.89|
|Prev. close||$46.64||52-week low||$37.37|
|Day high||$47.08||Avg. volume||1,075,368|
|50-day MA||$45.00||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$44.52||Market Cap||11.48B|
Essential Utilities (WTRG) Company Bio
Essential Utilities (formerly called Aqua America Inc.) offers liquid waste hauling and disposal, and water and wastewater services through operating and maintenance contracts with municipal authorities and other parties. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
WTRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRG Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRG Social Stream
Latest WTRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essential Utilities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRG as an investment opportunity.
Essential Utilities Inc. (NYSE: WTRG) ("Essential"), today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Essential Utilities (NYSE: WTRG) today announced the appointment of Edwina Kelly to the Essential Board of Directors. Kelly will serve as a member of the audit committee and the risk mitigation and investment policy committee of the board.
Aqua Pennsylvania is reminding customers that its Helping Hand assistance program is available to low-income families who find it difficult to pay their water bills.
Essential Utilities (WTRG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The utilities sector is made up of companies that provide electricity, natural gas, water, sewage, and other services to homes and businesses. Utilities stocks, as represented by the Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLU), have significantly underperformed the broader market over the past year. XLU has provided a total return of 14.7% over the past 12 months, less than one third of the Russell 1000's total return of 52.2%, as of April 16.
WTRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|