Essential Utilities (WTRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WTRG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.81% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WTRG has less fluctuation in its price than 96.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WTRG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NFE, FLO, FIZZ, ZTO and QCCO.
WTRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Essential Utilities Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 22.74% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WTRG, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Essential Utilities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 19.44% of them.
- Essential Utilities Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 83.58% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
WTRG Dividend Chart
WTRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.97%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.71%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.06%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||YORW||The York Water Company||1.70%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.67%|
|8||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.61%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.55%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.36%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.02%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|