Essential Utilities (WTRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WTRG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.81% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WTRG has less fluctuation in its price than 96.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WTRG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NFE, FLO, FIZZ, ZTO and QCCO.
WTRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WTRG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 234.24% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Essential Utilities Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, WTRG is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 91.04% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 81.81% of companies in the same revenue class.
WTRG Dividend Chart
WTRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.34%|
|3||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.31%|
|4||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.22%|
|5||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.20%|
|6||YORW||The York Water Company||1.93%|
|7||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.80%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.79%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.76%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.32%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|