Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH): Price and Financial Metrics
WTRH Stock Summary
- WTRH's went public 4.68 years ago, making it older than merely 16.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Waitr Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.46%, Waitr Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Waitr Holdings Inc are DHT, QD, DLPN, CRMT, and CLI.
- Visit WTRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to waitrapp.com.
WTRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.55||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$2.51||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||3,244,275|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||284.39M|
Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH) Company Bio
Waitr Holdings, Inc. engages in an on-demand food ordering and delivery business. Its platform connects local restaurants to diners in underserved markets. The firms mobile and desktop ordering platforms allow users to browse for local restaurants, customize menu items, and pay securely from mobile phones or computers.
WTRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRH Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRH Social Stream
Latest WTRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waitr Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRH as an investment opportunity.
Stocks that trade under $5 are generally referred to as penny stocks, and they tend to be riskier and more volatile than higher-priced stocks. Plenty of companies can generate stable growth even as their share prices remain below $5. Among that group of penny stocks, Tuniu (NASDAQ: TOUR), LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ: LIVX), and Waitr (NASDAQ: WTRH) deserve more attention.
Paysafe is a strong, reputable company.
Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr" or the "Company"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, announced today it has added additional Marco’s Pizza locations to its platform. Waitr and Bite Squad now deliver from Marco’s Pizza at more than 100 locations in 92 cities across the nation.
Waitr Holdings (WTRH) announces a new partnership with CEC Entertainment that will see it deliver from Chuck E. Cheese as well as its virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. The company says the new deal expands the Waitr and Bite Squad delivery options "We continue to add more and...
Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr" or the "Company"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, announced today a new partnership with the number one family entertainment venue in the nation. Waitr and Bite Squad will now deliver from Chuck E. Cheese as well as its virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings under a new agreement with CEC Entertainment.
WTRH Price Returns