Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTRH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WTRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTRH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- WTRH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WTRH Stock Summary
- WTRH's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Waitr Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 539.68%; that's higher than 95.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Waitr Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Waitr Holdings Inc are RM, CTEK, AINC, MCRI, and CRMT.
- WTRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waitr Holdings Inc's official web site, go to waitrapp.com.
WTRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WTRH's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.81% higher, now standing at 33.8.
- Over the past 61 months, WTRH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- WTRH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3726.7 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTRH.
WTRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTRH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.97% of graded US stocks.
- WTRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 185th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EXEL, QNST, and BBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTRH.
The table below shows WTRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$4.33|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||3,339,993|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||76.73M|
Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH) Company Bio
Waitr Holdings, Inc. engages in an on-demand food ordering and delivery business. Its platform connects local restaurants to diners in underserved markets. The firms mobile and desktop ordering platforms allow users to browse for local restaurants, customize menu items, and pay securely from mobile phones or computers.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTRH Latest Social Stream
View Full WTRH Social Stream
Latest WTRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waitr Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTRH as an investment opportunity.
LAFAYETTE, La., January 18, 2022--Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr" or the "Company"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, announced today that Timothy Newton has been named Chief Technology Officer. Mr. Newton brings more than two decades of information technology experience to the position, including stints at Papa John’s International and Fat Tuesday.
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat at the 2022 ICR Conference with the CEO of GetSwift Technologies Limited (NEO: GSW) to discuss […]
LAFAYETTE, La., January 10, 2022--Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr") today announced that Carl Grimstad, CEO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the 24th Annual ICR Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The discussion will begin at 4:30pm ET.
LAFAYETTE, La., January 04, 2022--Waitr Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: WTRH) ("Waitr" or the "Company"), a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery, today announced a new partnership with Virtual Dining Concepts (VDC) providing its customers with countless new dining options from delivery-only establishments via VDC’s virtual kitchens.
These penny stocks trading for under $1 per share all have strong chances of delivering stunning returns in the coming year.
WTRH Price Returns