Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
WTTR Stock Summary
- WTTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than just 0.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, WTTR has reported earnings growth of -4,654.97%, putting it ahead of merely 0.48% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTTR's revenue has grown -53.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Select Energy Services Inc are PDCE, HP, TRGP, ASRT, and BRY.
- WTTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.selectenergyservices.com.
WTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$6.31||52-week low||$2.22|
|Day high||$6.47||Avg. volume||448,540|
|50-day MA||$5.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||650.21M|
Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR) Company Bio
Select Energy Services, Inc., an oilfield services company, provides water solutions to the United States unconventional oil and gas industry. The company operates through three segments: Water Solutions, Accommodations and Rentals, and Well-site Completion and Construction Services. The company is based in Gainesville, Texas.
WTTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Select Energy Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Select Energy Services Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Select Energy Services Inc, consider:
- Select Energy Services Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 24.4% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Select Energy Services Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -158.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 1.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Select Energy Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 16.2% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full WTTR Social Stream
Latest WTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTTR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:WTTR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Select Energy Services Inc., a leading provider of water management and chemical solutions to the U.S. unconventional oil and gas industry, said Jan. 4 that the board of directors has appointed John D. Schmitz as the CEO and president of the company effective January 3, 2021.
/PRNewswire/ -- Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: WTTR) ("Select" or "the Company"), a leading provider of water management and chemical solutions to the U.S….
In this article we will analyze whether Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:WTTR) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their […]
Select Energy Services Should you short it before the Earnings result? : Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Select Energy Services announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
WTTR Price Returns
Continue Researching WTTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Energy Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!