Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
WTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.84||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$7.94||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||858,389|
|50-day MA||$7.41||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||954.79M|
WTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTTR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WTTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTTR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WTTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WTTR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.44%, SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.2% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WTTR has reported earnings growth of -700.53%, putting it ahead of merely 2.62% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTTR's revenue has grown 64.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC are ZDGE, SDPI, ENV, CULL, and GIFI.
- WTTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.selectenergyservices.com.
WTTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WTTR's price/earnings ratio is 142.03% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- WTTR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 201.2 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTTR.
WTTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.96%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -23314.48%.
The table below shows WTTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.74% of graded US stocks.
- WTTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 27th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, HAL, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTTR.
The table below shows WTTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR) Company Bio
Select Energy Services, Inc., an oilfield services company, provides water solutions to the United States unconventional oil and gas industry. The company operates through three segments: Water Solutions, Accommodations and Rentals, and Well-site Completion and Construction Services. The company is based in Gainesville, Texas.
WTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full WTTR Social Stream
Latest WTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECT WATER SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTTR as an investment opportunity.
EnerCom Announces Liberty Energy and Strive Asset Management as Keynote Speakers at EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado
EnerCom, Inc. announced today that Liberty Energy and Strive Asset Management have been added as keynote speakers at EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado.
7 Under-$10 Sleeper Stocks to Buy Before Investors Wake Up
Looking for cheap stocks?
Select Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:WTTR) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Select Water Solutions' (NYSE:WTTR) stock increased significantly by 7.4% over...
EnerCom Announces that Registration is Now Open for EnerCom Denver® - The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado
EnerCom, Inc. announced today that registration is open for EnerCom Denver® - The Energy Investment Conference. Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs, and other investment community and industry professionals are encouraged to register now for EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference, which will take place August 13-16, 2023, at the Westin Denver Downtown.
SELECT ENERGY SERVICES COMPLETES NAME CHANGE TO SELECT WATER SOLUTIONS
Select Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: WTTR) ("Select" or the "Company"), a leading provider of sustainable water and chemical solutions to the energy industry, today announced that the Company's stockholders approved an amendment and restatement (the "A&R Certificate") of the Company's Fourth Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to, among other things, change the name of the Company from Select Energy Services, Inc. to Select Water Solutions, Inc. to reflect its strategic focus as a w
WTTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Energy Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...