Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTTR POWR Grades
- WTTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTTR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WTTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
WTTR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, WTTR has reported earnings growth of -177.3%, putting it ahead of only 8.9% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTTR's revenue has grown 96.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.32% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESP, TTCF, GIFI, LVLU, and ASIX.
- WTTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.selectenergyservices.com.
WTTR Valuation Summary
- WTTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.5; this is 85% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 68 months, WTTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 203.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTTR.
WTTR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 89.38%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4072.13%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76%.
The table below shows WTTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.74% of graded US stocks.
- WTTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 27th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, HAL, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTTR.
The table below shows WTTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.19||52-week high||$10.43|
|Prev. close||$8.03||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$8.25||Avg. volume||542,213|
|50-day MA||$8.21||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$7.89||Market Cap||936.31M|
Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR) Company Bio
Select Energy Services, Inc., an oilfield services company, provides water solutions to the United States unconventional oil and gas industry. The company operates through three segments: Water Solutions, Accommodations and Rentals, and Well-site Completion and Construction Services. The company is based in Gainesville, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full WTTR Social Stream
Latest WTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECT ENERGY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTTR as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
Select Energy Services (WTTR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Our time-tested methodologies were at work to help investors navigate the market well last week. Here are some of our key performance data from the past three months.
As of Wednesday, Select Energy Services Inc.’s (NYSE:WTTR) stock closed at $8.79, down from $9.30 the previous day. While Select Energy Services Inc. has underperformed by -5.48%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, WTTR rose by 17.99%, with highs and lows ranging from $10.43 […]
Does Select Energy Services (WTTR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
WTTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Energy Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch