Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WTTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTTR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WTTR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WTTR Stock Summary
- Select Energy Services Inc's stock had its IPO on April 21, 2017, making it an older stock than only 14.53% of US equities in our set.
- WTTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 22.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTTR's revenue has grown -61.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.07% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBSF, SREV, XGN, BSQR, and FI.
- WTTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.selectenergyservices.com.
WTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.70||52-week high||$7.58|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||478,570|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||697.32M|
Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR) Company Bio
Select Energy Services, Inc., an oilfield services company, provides water solutions to the United States unconventional oil and gas industry. The company operates through three segments: Water Solutions, Accommodations and Rentals, and Well-site Completion and Construction Services. The company is based in Gainesville, Texas.
WTTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Select Energy Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Select Energy Services Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Select Energy Services Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.18 years comes in at -0.16%; that's greater than just 9.98% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Select Energy Services Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -51.46. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Select Energy Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 14.87% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full WTTR Social Stream
Latest WTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTTR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:WTTR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: WTTR) ("Select" or "the Company"), a leading provider of sustainable water and chemical solutions to the U.S. unconventional oil and gas industry, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: WTTR) today announced that it will release first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will also be broadcast live over the Internet, on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time).
Select Energy Services Inc., a leading provider of water management and chemical solutions to the U.S. unconventional oil and gas industry, said Jan. 4 that the board of directors has appointed John D. Schmitz as the CEO and president of the company effective January 3, 2021.
/PRNewswire/ -- Select Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: WTTR) ("Select" or "the Company"), a leading provider of water management and chemical solutions to the U.S….
WTTR Price Returns
Continue Researching WTTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Select Energy Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Select Energy Services Inc (WTTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch