58.com Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 2 Class A Ordinary Shares (WUBA): Price and Financial Metrics
WUBA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.09%, 58com Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WUBA has reported earnings growth of -425.68%, putting it ahead of just 3.52% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WUBA's revenue has grown 77.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WUBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELSE, KTCC, KOS, COMM, and UEIC.
- Visit WUBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.58.com.
WUBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
WUBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.96||52-week high||$72.90|
|Prev. close||$52.76||52-week low||$37.92|
|Day high||$53.37||Avg. volume||935,612|
|50-day MA||$54.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.51||Market Cap||7.58B|
58.com Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 2 Class A Ordinary Shares (WUBA) Company Bio
58.com operates an online marketplace for local merchants and consumers in China. Its online marketplace enables local merchants and consumers to connect, share information, and conduct business. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beijing, China.