58.com Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 2 Class A Ordinary Shares (WUBA): Price and Financial Metrics
WUBA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.09%, 58com Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, 58com Inc is reporting a growth rate of -425.68%; that's higher than merely 3.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WUBA's revenue has grown 77.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 58com Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ITT, JAZZ, LOGI, GRUB, and KEM.
- Visit WUBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.58.com.
WUBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
WUBA Price/Volume Stats
58.com Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 2 Class A Ordinary Shares (WUBA) Company Bio
58.com operates an online marketplace for local merchants and consumers in China. Its online marketplace enables local merchants and consumers to connect, share information, and conduct business. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beijing, China.