Wave Life Sciences Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WVE): Price and Financial Metrics
WVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.75||52-week high||$7.12|
|Prev. close||$5.74||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$6.08||Avg. volume||387,240|
|50-day MA||$4.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.50||Market Cap||569.15M|
WVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVE POWR Grades
- WVE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- WVE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WVE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
WVE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WVE is -0.71 -- better than only 5.88% of US stocks.
- WVE's price/sales ratio is 14.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.07 for WAVE LIFE SCIENCES LTD; that's greater than it is for only 2.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EIGR, CTMX, INO, DBVT, and PRTC.
- Visit WVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wavelifesciences.com.
WVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WVE's price/sales ratio is 267.5% higher, now standing at 14.7.
- WVE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVE.
WVE Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.45%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 166.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -187.28%.
The table below shows WVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.55% of graded US stocks.
- WVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 311th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, CORT, and CPIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WVE.
The table below shows WVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wave Life Sciences Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WVE) Company Bio
WAVE Life Sciences Pte. Ltd., a preclinical biopharmaceutical company, designs, develops, and commercializes nucleic acid therapeutic candidates. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Simgapore.
WVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVE Latest Social Stream
View Full WVE Social Stream
Latest WVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WAVE LIFE SCIENCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVE as an investment opportunity.
Wave Life Sciences (WVE) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Wave Life Sciences Highlights Growth Strategy for Building the Leading RNA Medicines Company in Annual R&D Day
Presented preclinical proof-of-concept data for new, wholly owned program targeting INHBE for metabolic disorders, including obesity, which uses Wave’s best-in-class GalNAc-siRNA capabilities and novel genetic insights from GSK WVE-006 – industry’s first-ever RNA editing clinical candidate – on track for dosing in RestorAATion clinical trial in 4Q 2023 and first human proof-of-mechanism data in 2024 Advancing multiple, wholly owned RNA editing targets using correction and upregulation approaches
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wave Life Sciences Ltd. (Nasdaq: WVE), a clinical-stage RNA medicines company committed to delivering life-changing treatments for people battling devastating diseases, today announced that Paul Bolno, MD, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Chardan 7th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference in New York City on Monday, October 2, 2023. Dr. Bolno will participate in the ADAR Editing Panel at 9:30 a.m. ET and
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wave Life Sciences Ltd. (Nasdaq: WVE), a clinical-stage RNA medicines company committed to delivering life-changing treatments for people battling devastating diseases, today announced that Paul Bolno, MD, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in a virtual analyst-led fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference. The presentation will be available to view beginning on Monday, S
WVE Price Returns