Wave Life Sciences Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WVE): Price and Financial Metrics
WVE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.89, Wave Life Sciences Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.58% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Wave Life Sciences Ltd's share price is greater than that of 92.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WVE comes in at -60.12% -- higher than that of just 5.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wave Life Sciences Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CTMX, PTI, CNAT, BCRX, and AGIO.
- Visit WVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wavelifesciences.com.
WVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
WVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.65||52-week high||$48.64|
|Prev. close||$8.38||52-week low||$6.89|
|Day high||$8.75||Avg. volume||777,979|
|50-day MA||$12.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.47||Market Cap||296.61M|
Wave Life Sciences Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WVE) Company Bio
WAVE Life Sciences Pte. Ltd., a preclinical biopharmaceutical company, designs, develops, and commercializes nucleic acid therapeutic candidates. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Simgapore.