Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
WVVI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $38,971,553, Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc has a greater market value than only 7.78% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WVVI is more volatile than merely 12.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc are WILC, GURE, HLG, OBCI, and BIMI.
- Visit WVVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.82||52-week high||$8.30|
|Prev. close||$7.85||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$7.92||Avg. volume||22,583|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||38.79M|
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated income applicable to common shareholders of $363,969, or $0.07 cents per share, for the second quarter of 2020, up from $103,459 or $0.02 cents per share, for the second quarter in the prior year, representing a $260,510, or 251.8%, increase in income applicable to common shareholders compared to the second quarter of 2019.
Willamette Valley Vineyards invites all Wine Enthusiasts to Join its First Virtual Annual Shareholder Meeting
Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ: WVVI & WVVIP), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, will provide details on the impact of the pandemic and government required tasting room and restaurant shutdowns and subsequent social distancing requirements on its operations at its Annual Shareholder Meeting, Friday, July 17th at 1 pm Pacific Time. All interested persons may view and hear this meeting online by visiting www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/WVVI2020. Guests may login at the time of the meeting, during the meeting or as early as 15 minutes prior to the start time by entering their name and email address under "Guest Login."
After looking at Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc.'s (NasdaqCM:WVVI) latest earnings announcement (31 March 2020), I...
In 1988, Jim Bernau was appointed CEO of Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI). This analysis aims first to...
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!