Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVVI Stock Summary
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's market capitalization of $62,354,484 is ahead of only 7.36% of US-listed equities.
- WVVI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,149.46 -- higher than 97.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc are HFFG, VALU, NPK, WMK, and MSN.
- WVVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's official web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Valuation Summary
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.8; this is 28.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.2 over the prior 243 months.
- WVVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 312.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVVI.
WVVI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.09%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -37.01%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.24%.
The table below shows WVVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.53||52-week high||$16.54|
|Prev. close||$12.56||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$12.53||Avg. volume||183,205|
|50-day MA||$12.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.55||Market Cap||62.15M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
Duckhorn Portfolio, which sells wine under several brands, went public earlier this year.
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated income applicable to common shareholders for the three months ended June 30, 2021 and 2020 of $715,045 and $363,969, respectively, an increase of $351,076, or 96.5%, in the second quarter of 2021 over the same quarter in the prior year.
Is The Market Rewarding Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Willamette Valley Vineyards' (NASDAQ:WVVI) recent performance, when its...
The heat wave that recently hit the Pacific Northwest subjected the region's vineyards to record-breaking temperatures nine months after the fields that produce world-class wine were blanketed by wildfire smoke.
We Think Some Shareholders May Hesitate To Increase Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:WVVI) CEO Compensation
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WVVI ) has exhibited strong share price growth in the past few years...
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch