Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVVI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,517,637, Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc has a greater market value than only 8.29% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.34 for Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc; that's greater than it is for only 18.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WMK, HFFG, JZXN, NPK, and MLR.
- Visit WVVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Valuation Summary
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.8; this is 28.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.2 over the prior 243 months.
- WVVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 312.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVVI.
WVVI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -0.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.49%.
The table below shows WVVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.46||52-week high||$17.43|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||16,514|
|50-day MA||$8.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.07||Market Cap||32.04M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
Are Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:WVVI) Mixed Financials Driving The Negative Sentiment?
Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ:WVVI) has had a rough three months with its share price down 47%. It is possible...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI)s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $13.62 and traded as low as $11.76. Willamette Valley Vineyards shares last traded at $11.84, with a volume of 13,109 shares changing hands. Separately, TheStreet cut shares of Willamette 
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
SALEM, Ore., Nov. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated Income applicable to common shareholders for the three months ended September 30, 2021 and 2020 of $95,120 and $640,347,
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch