Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVVI Stock Summary
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's market capitalization of $66,723,270 is ahead of only 10.35% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WVVI is more volatile than 84.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WVVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCN, WTS, ROCK, RICK, and CIGI.
- Visit WVVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Valuation Summary
- WVVI's price/earnings ratio is 43.8; this is 103.72% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WVVI's price/earnings ratio has gone down $125.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVVI.
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.80||52-week high||$16.54|
|Prev. close||$13.95||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||285,130|
|50-day MA||$12.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.25||Market Cap||68.45M|
WVVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WVVI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WVVI, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.16 years comes in at 1.43%; that's greater than 93.4% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 82.71% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
Willamette Valley Vineyards (WVVI): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.05.Revenue of $5.76M (-11.7% Y/Y)Press Release...
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ: WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated a loss per common share after preferred dividends of $0.05 and profit per common share of $0.11 for the period ended March 31, 2021 and 2020, respectively, a decrease of $0.16, for the period ended March 31, 2021 over the prior year period.
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:WVVI) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that Willamette Valley Vineyards' (NASDAQ:WVVI) stock increased significantly by...
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch