Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVVI Stock Summary
- WVVI has a market capitalization of $62,850,937 -- more than approximately merely 8.7% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,158.61, Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WVVI is more volatile than 87.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc are HFFG, VALU, IBA, NPK, and WMK.
- WVVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's official web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Valuation Summary
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.8; this is 28.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WVVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.2 over the prior 243 months.
- WVVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 312.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVVI.
WVVI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -15.42%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.12%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.49%.
The table below shows WVVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.66||52-week high||$16.54|
|Prev. close||$12.66||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$12.74||Avg. volume||178,461|
|50-day MA||$12.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.70||Market Cap||62.79M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ:WVVI) have made a decent return of 99% over the past year
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ: WVVI & WVVIP), a leading producer of Pinot Noir in Oregon, has appointed Greg Urmini to the role of Director of Winemaking & Vineyards to lead its winery, estate vineyards and the development of a new winery in the Dundee Hills to accommodate its rapidly growing business.
Duckhorn Portfolio, which sells wine under several brands, went public earlier this year.
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated income applicable to common shareholders for the three months ended June 30, 2021 and 2020 of $715,045 and $363,969, respectively, an increase of $351,076, or 96.5%, in the second quarter of 2021 over the same quarter in the prior year.
Is The Market Rewarding Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ:WVVI) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Willamette Valley Vineyards' (NASDAQ:WVVI) recent performance, when its...
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch