Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (WVVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVVI Stock Summary
- WVVI has a higher market value than only 9.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,326,178.
- Of note is the ratio of WILLAMETTE VALLEY VINEYARDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WILLAMETTE VALLEY VINEYARDS INC is reporting a growth rate of -89.2%; that's higher than just 15.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WILLAMETTE VALLEY VINEYARDS INC are GHG, MSN, AEI, CGA, and CDRO.
- WVVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLAMETTE VALLEY VINEYARDS INC's official web site, go to www.wvv.com.
WVVI Valuation Summary
- WVVI's price/earnings ratio is -17; this is 184.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WVVI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVVI.
WVVI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.42%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -56.06%.
The table below shows WVVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$10.84|
|Prev. close||$6.31||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$6.25||Avg. volume||3,571|
|50-day MA||$6.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.48||Market Cap||30.53M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WVVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVVI Latest Social Stream
View Full WVVI Social Stream
Latest WVVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLAMETTE VALLEY VINEYARDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVVI as an investment opportunity.
Willamette Valley Vineyards Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.28 loss per share (vs US$0.019 profit in 3Q 2021)
Willamette Valley Vineyards ( NASDAQ:WVVI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.60m (flat on...
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Inc. (NASDAQ: WVVI) (the "Company"), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, generated a loss per common share after preferred dividends of $0.29 and earnings per common share after preferred dividends of $0.02 for the three months ended September 30, 2022 and 2021, respectively, a decrease of $0.31 per share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022 over the same quarter in 2021.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. One common approach is to try and...
Willamette Valley Vineyards Announces Annual Cash Dividend for Series A Redeemable Preferred Stock (NASDAQ: WVVIP)
Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ:WVVI), a leading Oregon producer of Pinot Noir, declared a cash dividend of $.22 per share on its Series A Redeemable Preferred stock (NASDAQ:WVVIP), payable on December 30, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 7, 2022.
Willamette Valley Vineyards (NASDAQ: WVVI & WVVIP) or ("Willamette"), Oregon's certified sustainable, leading winery and producer of Pinot Noir, is teaming with TiiCKER, the world's premier direct-to-shareholder loyalty and rewards platform, to maximize its 2022 Preferred Stock Offering to fund growth.
WVVI Price Returns
Continue Researching WVVIWant to do more research on Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc (WVVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch