World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WWE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WWE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WWE Stock Summary
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.87% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WWE is currently 26.45, higher than 77.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.63% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMG, AIRI, CLAR, SCHN, and EVC.
- WWE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to corporate.wwe.com.
WWE Valuation Summary
- WWE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.1; this is 20.36% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WWE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WWE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWE.
WWE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 43.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 558.44%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 419.07%.
The table below shows WWE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.69% of graded US stocks.
- WWE's asset turnover comes in at 0.792 -- ranking 4th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, AMC, and CNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWE.
The table below shows WWE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.09||52-week high||$70.72|
|Prev. close||$63.76||52-week low||$46.81|
|Day high||$66.59||Avg. volume||655,141|
|50-day MA||$60.56||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$55.48||Market Cap||4.91B|
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Company Bio
World Wrestling Entertainment operates WWE Network, a live streaming network that offers pay-per-view events, original programming, and video-on-demand library; and produces television programming, reality shows, and other programming, as well as content via home entertainment platforms, including DVD, Blu-Ray, subscription, and transactional on-demand outlets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Latest Social Stream
View Full WWE Social Stream
Latest WWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Wrestling Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWE as an investment opportunity.
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
Aaron's (AAN) Q4 results gain from a robust lease portfolio, a solid online show, and strength in GenNext stores. However, it issues a drab view on continued supply-chain woes.
NEW YORK & STAMFORD, Conn., February 24, 2022--WWE (NYSE: WWE) and On Location, a leader in the premium experiential hospitality business, today announced an exclusive multi-year partnership that will deliver world-class experiences to WWE fans. The new partnership will provide fans with hospitality packages to all of WWE’s biggest events, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series and Money In The Bank. The first packages will go on sale today at 12 pm EST for Money In Th
World Wrestling Entertainment is smacking down its competitors as this growth stock capitalizes on live events and content.
STAMFORD, Conn., February 23, 2022--Mars, Incorporated, Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO), and WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced a partnership that makes SNICKERS® and WWE® 2K22 Presenting Partners of WrestleMania 38, taking place Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3, 2022 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas.
WWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWEWant to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch