World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWE POWR Grades
- WWE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- WWE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.63% of US stocks).
WWE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WWE is 2.74 -- better than 82.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.91%, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WWE is more volatile than only 22.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc are AMG, QRHC, WETF, NESR, and DLHC.
- WWE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to corporate.wwe.com.
WWE Valuation Summary
- WWE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.1; this is 20.36% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WWE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WWE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWE.
WWE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 583.25%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.57%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.49%.
The table below shows WWE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.61% of graded US stocks.
- WWE's asset turnover comes in at 0.792 -- ranking 5th of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, AMC, and CNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWE.
The table below shows WWE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.96||52-week high||$70.72|
|Prev. close||$55.78||52-week low||$35.44|
|Day high||$56.06||Avg. volume||915,214|
|50-day MA||$51.01||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$53.20||Market Cap||4.27B|
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Company Bio
World Wrestling Entertainment operates WWE Network, a live streaming network that offers pay-per-view events, original programming, and video-on-demand library; and produces television programming, reality shows, and other programming, as well as content via home entertainment platforms, including DVD, Blu-Ray, subscription, and transactional on-demand outlets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Latest Social Stream
View Full WWE Social Stream
Latest WWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Wrestling Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWE as an investment opportunity.
Launched in 2016, Drone Racing League features pilots who maneuver professional drones through courses at speeds of 90 mph or more. The sports focus on technology and reaching a younger audience could get a boost with a cryptocurrency-related partnership announced this week. About Drone Racing League: Drone Racing League is redefining 21st-century sports, league president Rachel Jacobson told Benzinga. The Drone Racing League is the worlds premier professional drone racing league property, Jacobson said. The company also has a partnership with T-Mobile US Inc (NASDAQ: TMUS ) that launched a 5G drone at the "Field of Dreams" baseball game earlier this year. The Drone Racing League game has brought new fans to the sport and Jacobson has seen downloads of the game rise 300% in the past cou...
World Wrestling Entertainment offered 500 gold tier packages with Cena''s NFT for $1,000, but only a fraction of them sold.
Gable Steveson showed again Monday why WWE coveted the Gophers heavyweight to join their stable of pro wrestlers. Last week, Steveson signed a name image and likeness deal with World Wrestling Entertainment, and the former Apple Valley High School star will come back for one final collegiate wrestling season this winter. On Monday, Steveson offered 
Gable Steveson signs with World Wrestling Entertainment, but he will also return to Gophers in trailblazing deal
Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson will be taking the ring as a professional wrestler in the near future, but not before he defends his NCAA heavyweight title.
Why You Might Be Interested In World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:WWE) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. ( NYSE:WWE ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
WWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWEWant to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch