World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE): Price and Financial Metrics
WWE Stock Summary
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 24.36%, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 75.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of 71.12%; that's higher than 83.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc are HCKT, PIPR, MEDP, GSMG, and III.
- Visit WWE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.wwe.com.
WWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.04||52-week high||$61.32|
|Prev. close||$56.94||52-week low||$35.44|
|Day high||$56.91||Avg. volume||1,165,010|
|50-day MA||$54.03||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$46.82||Market Cap||4.36B|
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Company Bio
World Wrestling Entertainment operates WWE Network, a live streaming network that offers pay-per-view events, original programming, and video-on-demand library; and produces television programming, reality shows, and other programming, as well as content via home entertainment platforms, including DVD, Blu-Ray, subscription, and transactional on-demand outlets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
WWE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WWE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that World Wrestling Entertainment Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WWE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is 0.28% -- higher than 67.26% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 63.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), World Wrestling Entertainment Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 24.22% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Latest Social Stream
View Full WWE Social Stream
Latest WWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Wrestling Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWE as an investment opportunity.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE -0.9%) has shuffled senior leadership, naming two new managers to key posts. The company has made Scott Zanghellini head of revenue strategy and development, and named Chris Legentil senior VP and head of global communications. Zanghellini joins form Creative Artists Agency, where he served as a...
WWE® Names Chris Legentil Head of Global Communications, Scott Zanghellini Head of Revenue Strategy and Development
WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Chris Legentil has been named Senior Vice President & Head of Global Communications, and Scott Zanghellini has been named Head of Revenue Strategy and Development.
We have narrowed down our search to five consumer discretionary stocks slated to release earnings results this month. These are: WH, WHR, WWE, SNA and SIRI.
Snap-on's (SNA) Q1 performance is likely to have gained on a robust business model, focus on value-creation processes and the RCI program. However, currency woes and higher COVID-19 costs remain concerns.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE), a Delaware corporation, announced its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on May 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Annual Meeting will be a virtual meeting of stockholders, conducted via live audio webcast and available at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/WWE2021. Stockholders will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person.
WWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWEWant to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!