World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WWE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- WWE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WWE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
WWE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,346,984,320, WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC has a greater market value than 78% of US stocks.
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.75% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WWE is currently 25.92, higher than 77.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC are GHL, PIPR, PRFT, AMG, and CMPO.
- Visit WWE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.wwe.com.
WWE Valuation Summary
- WWE's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 163.16% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WWE's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWE.
WWE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 97.42%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.29%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.29%.
The table below shows WWE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.69% of graded US stocks.
- WWE's asset turnover comes in at 0.792 -- ranking 4th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, AMC, and CNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWE.
The table below shows WWE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.67||52-week high||$93.63|
|Prev. close||$89.72||52-week low||$51.18|
|Day high||$89.99||Avg. volume||1,459,944|
|50-day MA||$79.87||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$71.05||Market Cap||6.67B|
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Company Bio
World Wrestling Entertainment operates WWE Network, a live streaming network that offers pay-per-view events, original programming, and video-on-demand library; and produces television programming, reality shows, and other programming, as well as content via home entertainment platforms, including DVD, Blu-Ray, subscription, and transactional on-demand outlets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Latest Social Stream
View Full WWE Social Stream
Latest WWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWE as an investment opportunity.
World Wrestling Entertainment ( NYSE:WWE ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.29b (up 18% from...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. - WWE
NEW YORK, Feb. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (“WWE” or the “Company”) (NYSE: WWE). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) rose 5% at least party after the CEO said the company''s sales process may last about three months. "I think it''s going to be a pretty fast…
The following slide deck was published by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:WWE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to WWE’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Conference Call. All lines are on mute and after the prepared remarks there will be a question-and-answer session. I will now turn the call over to Seth Zaslow, SVP and […]
WWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWEWant to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch