Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWW POWR Grades
- WWW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WWW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.55% of US stocks).
WWW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WWW is 4.04 -- better than 88.23% of US stocks.
- WWW's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC is reporting a growth rate of -507.97%; that's higher than just 3.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be THG, LCII, CRD.A, HLNE, and HBB.
- WWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC's official web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WWW's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 237 months, WWW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWW.
WWW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -0.2%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.61%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -0.2%.
The table below shows WWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.87% of graded US stocks.
- WWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- UAA, TPR, and SHOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWW.
The table below shows WWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.87||52-week high||$38.07|
|Prev. close||$16.03||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||598,327|
|50-day MA||$20.24||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$22.34||Market Cap||1.33B|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
Merrell®, the leading outdoor and hike brand, announced its Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Janice Tennant has won the Marketing Leader of the Year Award by the Women in Content Marketing Awards (WICMA).
Wolverine, Buffalo Trace, and Huckberry collaborate to create a special-edition Wolverine 1000 Mile boot
Today, Wolverine, the 139-year-old boot and clothing brand, Buffalo Trace, the flagship bourbon from the world's most award-winning distillery, and Huckberry, the men's online retailer, are coming together to launch a special-edition Wolverine 1000 Mile boot exclusively available on Huckberry.com. Designed in Michigan and handmade in Arkansas, the tan leather boot celebrates American craftsmanship and three American-born brands.
Merrell®, the world's leading outdoor footwear brand, announced it has added trail runners Aum Gandhi and Rachel Tomajczyk to its roster of global athletes.
Merrell®, the leading outdoor brand, announced the much-anticipated Moab 3 line for men and women. For more than 15 years, the iconic Merrell Moab hiking boots and shoes have been the leading choice for hikers everywhere, making it the bestselling hiker in the world.
Wolverine (WWW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch