Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWW POWR Grades
- WWW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WWW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.74% of US stocks).
WWW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WWW is 3.84 -- better than 88.4% of US stocks.
- Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WWW has reported earnings growth of -185.95%, putting it ahead of merely 10.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wolverine World Wide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABM, TWIN, WOR, AIHS, and AIR.
- Visit WWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Valuation Summary
- WWW's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 54.84% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WWW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 61.2 over the prior 224 months.
- WWW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 86.6 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWW.
WWW Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -210.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 16.16%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.9%.
The table below shows WWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.87% of graded US stocks.
- WWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- UAA, TPR, and SHOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWW.
The table below shows WWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.69||52-week high||$38.07|
|Prev. close||$19.14||52-week low||$16.65|
|Day high||$19.72||Avg. volume||627,437|
|50-day MA||$21.44||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$28.35||Market Cap||1.59B|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wolverine World Wide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc.'s (WWW) CEO Brendan Hoffman on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 08:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Alex Wiseman - VP, Finance and eCommerce Brendan L. Hoffman - President and CEO Michael D. Stornant - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants James Duffy - Stifel Nicolaus Dana Telsey -...
The following slide deck was published by Wolverine World Wide, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Wolverine World Wide press release (WWW): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.41 in-line.Revenue of $635.6M (+24.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.4M.For FY2022, the company expects adjusted diluted EPS of $2.50
Wolverine World Wide, Inc.''s (WWW) CEO Brendan Hoffman on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Wolverine World Wide Inc. reported Wednesday and adjusted profit that topped expectations and revenue that gross margin that rose from a year ago, as the acquisition of the Sweaty Betty apparel brand helped boost ecommerce sales. Shares of the apparel company, which brands include Sperry, Keds, Merrell and Stride Rite, were still inactive in premarket trading. The net loss for the quarter to Jan. 1 narrowed to $14.6 million, or 18 cents a share, from $170.7 million, or $2.10 a share, in the year-ago period. Excluding nonrecurring items, adjusted earnings per share of 41 cents was above the FactSet consensus of 40 cents. Revenue grew 24.7% to $635.6 million, beating the FactSet consensus of $629.2 million, with ecommerce sales rising 58.3%. Cost of goods sold rose 22.3% to $373.2 million...
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch