Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
WWW Stock Summary
- Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 68.83%, Wolverine World Wide Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WWW has reported earnings growth of 69.62%, putting it ahead of 85.5% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wolverine World Wide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATGE, DNOW, FCN, JBSS, and AZZ.
- WWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wolverine World Wide Inc's official web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Stock Price Chart More Charts
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.38||52-week high||$39.72|
|Prev. close||$33.27||52-week low||$23.05|
|Day high||$33.64||Avg. volume||454,494|
|50-day MA||$33.23||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$30.03||Market Cap||2.70B|
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, markets, licenses, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company operates through Lifestyle Group, Performance Group, and Heritage Group segments. It offers casual footwear and apparel; performance outdoor and athletic footwear and apparel; childrens footwear; industrial work boots and apparel; and uniform shoes and boots. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Rockford, Michigan.