Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWW POWR Grades
- WWW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.4% of US stocks.
- WWW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WWW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.99% of US stocks).
WWW Stock Summary
- WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, WWW has reported earnings growth of -392.68%, putting it ahead of just 4.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WWW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORN, WOR, RMBL, ACU, and DTEA.
- Visit WWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WWW's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 242 months, WWW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWW.
WWW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -111.49%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 35.25%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.35%.
The table below shows WWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.87% of graded US stocks.
- WWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- UAA, TPR, and SHOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWW.
The table below shows WWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.13||52-week high||$27.43|
|Prev. close||$15.22||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$16.19||Avg. volume||1,618,165|
|50-day MA||$11.72||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$17.56||Market Cap||1.27B|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 22 largest hunting companies in the US. You can skip this part and go to 5 Largest Hunting Companies in the US. The hunting industry in the US remains an attractive niche market for investors. The market has several segments which are expected to grow […]
Investors should consider buying these stocks on the dip while they are trading at a discount, and before their prices rebound.
Wolverine World Wide Holdings (WWW) stock continued to climb higher on Wednesday after promoting a positive 2023 outlook at the closely-watched ICR conference this week.
CEO Brendan Hoffman outlines new priorities, talks brand building and agility.
ROCKFORD, Mich., January 09, 2023--Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE: WWW) today updated its outlook for fiscal 2022 revenue, earnings, inventory and net debt in advance of its fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference on January 10, 2023.
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch