Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
WWW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WWW is 3.19 -- better than 85.56% of US stocks.
- Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wolverine World Wide Inc is reporting a growth rate of -179.09%; that's higher than merely 11.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WWW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAIN, ABM, WTM, DFIN, and TTEC.
- Visit WWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.74||52-week high||$41.80|
|Prev. close||$39.96||52-week low||$15.56|
|Day high||$41.03||Avg. volume||452,287|
|50-day MA||$37.45||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$30.11||Market Cap||3.37B|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
WWW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WWW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Wolverine World Wide Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Wolverine World Wide Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.59 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than only 22.35% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Wolverine World Wide Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 14.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Wolverine World Wide Inc experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 79.29% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wolverine World Wide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
With jelly shoes making a bold comeback last summer, Hush Puppies, a global casual footwear brand empowered by optimism and dedicated to inspiring individuals to live life on the bright side, is elevating the nostalgic style with its newest shoe—the Brite Jell.
Wolverine (WWW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Rain boots are a popular fashion statement – whether it's raining or not. In fact, the Google search term "rain boot" increased in use by 41% in 2021 in the U.S., according to Google Trend Report.
Cat Footwear Addresses Chronic Pain in the Construction Industry by Launching the CAT EDGE Boot, an Ergonomically Correct Footwear Platform
Cat Footwear is Stepping Outside the Box of Traditional Industrial Footwear by Releasing Cat Edge Which Works To Reduce Stress on the Body CAT EDGE CAT EDGE Boot in Brown CAT EDGE Boot CAT EDGE Boot, an Ergonomically Correct Footwear Platform ROCKFORD, Mich., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cat® Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE: WWW) today released its newest work boot designed for injury prevention for industrial workers – Cat Edge. Cat Footwear is stepping outside the box of traditional industrial footwear design with Cat Edge’s ergonomically correct footwear platform, with the primary purpose behind the design of the boot to focus on the reduction of stress on the body for workers who are standing over long periods of time. A recent survey from Harvard Scho...
Wolverine's (WWW) owned e-commerce business helped the company deliver better-than-expected results in fourth-quarter 2020.
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch