Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWW POWR Grades
- WWW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WWW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
WWW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WWW is 3.39 -- better than 86.48% of US stocks.
- WWW's went public 35.82 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wolverine World Wide Inc is reporting a growth rate of -150.22%; that's higher than only 13.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wolverine World Wide Inc are WRLD, IMAC, MLI, EVH, and LSTR.
- WWW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wolverine World Wide Inc's official web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Valuation Summary
- WWW's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 54.84% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WWW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 61.2 over the prior 224 months.
- WWW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 86.6 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWW.
WWW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 12.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 233.33%.
The table below shows WWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.5% of graded US stocks.
- WWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- UAA, TPR, and SHOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWW.
The table below shows WWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.81||52-week high||$44.74|
|Prev. close||$31.29||52-week low||$26.19|
|Day high||$32.86||Avg. volume||508,215|
|50-day MA||$33.53||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$35.22||Market Cap||2.70B|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wolverine World Wide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
Wolverine World Wide found using ticker (WWW) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 56 and 38 calculating the average target price we see 46.1. Now with the previous closing price of 29.84 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 54.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 34.51 and the 200 day MA is 36.23. The market cap for the company is $2,511m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WWW" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Wolverine World Wide designs, manufactures, sources, markets, licenses, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, Canada a...
Total consumer industry M&A deals worth $629.4m were announced in Europe in August 2021, led by Wolverine World Wide’s $410m… Read More... The post Consumer industry M&A deals total $629.4m in Europe in August 2021 appeared first on Verdict Retail .
Saucony’s® New Endorphin Pro+ Sets the Pace for a World Record and Seven Personal Records in Germany
WALTHAM, Mass., September 28, 2021--Last week in the Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen, Germany, Saucony athletes took off into the night on an unconventional race in the new Saucony Endorphin Pro+. While an impressive, yet technical course that ran through the unique UNESCO World Heritage Site tested the competitors, the Endorphin Pro+ proved itself by helping break a world record and multiple athletes ran away with personal bests.
From Bourbon Barrels to Boots: Wolverine and Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery Showcase American Craftsmanship With A Second Batch of Limited Edition Boots
For a second year Wolverine and Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery have come together to showcase true American craftsmanship with a new limited-edition Wolverine 1000 Mile boot, available today for pre-order. Once again, 100% of the revenue from the sale of these boots will go to the mikeroweWORKS Foundation Work Ethic Scholarship Program to help support the next generation of skilled tradespeople.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. ( NYSE:WWW ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date is one...
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch