Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW): Price and Financial Metrics
WWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.13||52-week high||$24.08|
|Prev. close||$13.14||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$14.26||Avg. volume||1,263,677|
|50-day MA||$15.78||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$15.37||Market Cap||1.12B|
WWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WWW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.4% of US stocks.
- WWW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WWW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
WWW Stock Summary
- WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.04% of US listed stocks.
- WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WWW has reported earnings growth of -311.53%, putting it ahead of merely 5.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DSKE, AP, GFAI, PRG, and SLVM.
- Visit WWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wolverineworldwide.com.
WWW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WWW's EV/EBIT ratio is 196.03% lower, now standing at -13.3.
- WWW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWW.
WWW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.71%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -50.98%.
The table below shows WWW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.87% of graded US stocks.
- WWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- UAA, TPR, and SHOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWW.
The table below shows WWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WWW, see our WWW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
Wolverine World Wide Inc. (WWW) Company Bio
Wolverine World Wide Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear, apparel and accessories. The company sells casual footwear and apparel through its lifestyle group, and it sells performance and athletic apparel through its performance group. Headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, Wolverine World Wide has operations in over 200 countries and territories throughout the globe.The company licenses or sells the following brand names: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Soft Style®, Sperry®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Wolverine®, Wolverine® Leathers, Cat® Footwear and Harley-Davidson® Footwear. The company employs 3,700 people worldwide and is led by Chief Executive Officer Blake W. Kreuger.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWW Latest Social Stream
View Full WWW Social Stream
Latest WWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWW as an investment opportunity.
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.10
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. ( NYSE:WWW ) will pay a dividend of $0.10 on the 1st of August. Based on this payment, the...
Saucony President Anne Cavassa Steps Down
Chris Hufnagel, president of Wolverine World Wide Inc.'s Active Group, will work with the Saucony team in the interim.
Saucony and Galen College of Nursing Launch the First-Ever NIL Student Nurse Initiative in Recognition of National Student Nurse Day
Leading global performance footwear and apparel brand Saucony today announced that it is partnering with Galen College of Nursing, one of America's largest educators of nurses, to introduce the NIL Student Nurse Initiative, the first ever NIL (Name, Image, Likeness) program developed exclusively for nursing students. This groundbreaking program, created in partnership with full-service advertising agency Doner, aims to recognize, support, and celebrate the incredible achievements of this essenti
Wolverine World Wide First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Wolverine World Wide ( NYSE:WWW ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$599.4m (down 2.5% from...
Wolverine Explores Sale of Sperry Brand
Wolverine Worldwide Inc. reaffirmed its 2023 outlook after reporting earnings results that exceeded expectations for the first quarter.
WWW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWWWant to do more research on Wolverine World Wide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc (WWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...