Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY): Price and Financial Metrics
WY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.28||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$31.18||52-week low||$27.36|
|Day high||$31.47||Avg. volume||3,933,328|
|50-day MA||$33.00||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$31.53||Market Cap||22.86B|
WY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- WY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.03% of US stocks).
WY Stock Summary
- WY has a higher market value than 91.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,559,315,520.
- WY's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WEYERHAEUSER CO is higher than it is for about 93.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAR, CACC, CCK, TROX, and MERC.
- WY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEYERHAEUSER CO's official web site, go to www.weyerhaeuser.com.
WY Valuation Summary
- WY's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 150% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- WY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WY.
WY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 129.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 365.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.78%.
The table below shows WY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.72% of graded US stocks.
- WY's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 34th of 443 Trading stocks.
- JHG, AVB, and GROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WY.
The table below shows WY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) Company Bio
Weyerhaeuser Company (/ˈwɛərhaʊzər/) is an American timberland company which owns nearly 12,400,000 acres (19,400 sq mi; 50,000 km2) of timberlands in the U.S., and manages an additional 14,000,000 acres (22,000 sq mi; 57,000 km2) of timberlands under long-term licenses in Canada. The company also manufactures wood products. It operates as a real estate investment trust. (Source:Wikipedia)
WY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WY Latest Social Stream
View Full WY Social Stream
Latest WY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEYERHAEUSER CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WY as an investment opportunity.
Weyerhaeuser said it has gained approval from an organization that vets environmental credits to proceed with its first sale of forest-carbon offsets.
Weyerhaeuser (WY) secures approval for its first Improved Forest Management (IFM) carbon credit project in Maine.
Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) today announced it has received approval from the American Carbon Registry for its Improved Forest Management (IFM) carbon credit project in Maine. Covering approximately 50,000 acres and verified through a third-party auditor, the Kibby Skinner IFM Project is the first issuance of credits for Weyerhaeuser through the voluntary carbon market. The project has an estimated initial credit issuance of nearly 32,000 mtCO2e, with one credit equal to one metric ton of ca
Intuitive Surgical, Ingersoll Rand and Weyerhaeuser are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
On September 13, 2023, Senior Vice President Denise Merle sold 7,500 shares of Weyerhaeuser Co (NYSE:WY), a significant transaction in the company's insider trading history.
WY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|