Weyerhaeuser Company (WY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- WY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
WY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Weyerhaeuser Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Weyerhaeuser Co is reporting a growth rate of 353.4%; that's higher than 93.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Weyerhaeuser Co are GGB, ORA, VEDL, SCI, and CF.
- Visit WY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weyerhaeuser.com.
WY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WY's EV/EBIT ratio is 75.81% lower, now standing at 9.3.
- WY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WY.
WY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 115.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -57.01%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.09%.
The table below shows WY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.34% of graded US stocks.
- WY's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 33rd of 450 Trading stocks.
- JHG, GS, and BX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WY.
The table below shows WY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.24||52-week high||$41.68|
|Prev. close||$37.55||52-week low||$26.57|
|Day high||$38.09||Avg. volume||4,568,984|
|50-day MA||$35.66||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$35.46||Market Cap||27.92B|
Weyerhaeuser Company (WY) Company Bio
Weyerhaeuser Company operates under four business segments, timberlands, wood products, cellulose fibers and real estate. It owns timberlands primarily in the U.S and has long-term licenses in Canada. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in Federal Way, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
WY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WY Latest Social Stream
View Full WY Social Stream
Latest WY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weyerhaeuser Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WY as an investment opportunity.
On Tuesday, the IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for Weyerhaeuser stock edged up from 94 to a near perfect 96. The new score means Weyerhaeuser stock is now outperforming 96% of all stocks in terms of the most important fundamental and technical stock-picking criteria. Among other key ratings, Weyerhaeuser stock has a B Accumulation/Distribution Rating on an A+ to E scale, indicating that institutional investors are buying its shares.
No summary available.
Past consultations have resulted in changes to road access with cabin owners and harvest scheduling with trappers.
In a sharply worded letter to Seattle and King County councils, members of the Downtown Seattle Association said the neighborhood is in crisis from crime and homelessness and that people should expect more businesses to move or close unless measures are taken soon. The letter, signed by DSA CEO Jon Scholes along with representatives from Amazon, Vulcan, Weyerhaeuser, downtown law firms, the Seattle Kraken and others, includes a laundry list of complaints, crime story citations and grim statistics that the letter describes collectively as a threat to recovery and the lives of people in need. There has been a significant Read More
Weyerhaeuser (WY) is set to offer TimberTech Outdoor Living products and AZEK Exteriors products with the latest collaboration.
WY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|