Weyerhaeuser Company (WY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WY has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.46% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WY's growth rate has been -0.15% over the past 5.5 years.
- WY is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 84.92% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WY's price: AZN, CANG, GLOP, IRCP and SVT.
WY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Weyerhaeuser Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.94%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Weyerhaeuser Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Weyerhaeuser Co offers a higher dividend yield than just 13.09% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Weyerhaeuser Co's expected return of -69.94% is higher than 9.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WY has a discount rate lower than 9.95% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Weyerhaeuser Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 12.11% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WY Dividend Chart
WY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|