Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WY has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.46% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WY's growth rate has been -0.15% over the past 5.5 years.
- WY is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 84.92% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WY's price: AZN, CANG, GLOP, IRCP and SVT.
WY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 124.16%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WY, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Weyerhaeuser Co offers a higher dividend yield than just 11.76% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Weyerhaeuser Co's estimated return of 124.16% surpasses about 72.23% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for WY than it is for just 15.51% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
WY Dividend Chart
WY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|