Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND): Price and Financial Metrics
WYND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WYND is -6.9 -- better than just 2.2% of US stocks.
- WYND's current price/earnings ratio is 9.62, which is higher than just 14.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- WYND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wyndham Destinations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UMPQ, HWC, HGV, SHO, and IBKC.
- Visit WYND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wyndhamdestinations.com.
WYND Daily Price Range
WYND 52-Week Price Range
WYND Stock Price Chart More Charts
WYND Price/Volume Stats
Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND) Company Bio
Wyndham Destinations has a global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300 affiliated exchange properties.