Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND): Price and Financial Metrics
WYND Stock Summary
- Wyndham Destinations Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.57% of US listed stocks.
- WYND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WYND's revenue has grown -37.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wyndham Destinations Inc are LB, DENN, IHT, OGS, and KAR.
- WYND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wyndham Destinations Inc's official web site, go to www.wyndhamdestinations.com.
WYND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.75||52-week high||$52.78|
|Prev. close||$51.68||52-week low||$13.74|
|Day high||$52.78||Avg. volume||641,197|
|50-day MA||$46.30||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$35.49||Market Cap||4.44B|
Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND) Company Bio
Wyndham Destinations has a global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300 affiliated exchange properties.
WYND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYND Latest Social Stream
View Full WYND Social Stream
Latest WYND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wyndham Destinations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYND as an investment opportunity.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by CareerBuilder CEO Irina Novoselsky to talk about how job applicants can navigate the economic downturn as well as the future job prospects for former Trump aides.
Wyndham (WH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CareerBuilder CEO Irina Novoselsky joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the troubles faced by the hospitality industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Extra Holidays and Punxsutawney Phil Unite to Offer a Bright Outlook for All Travelers on Groundhog Day, Shadow or Not
Families can take in the highly anticipated outcome of Groundhog Day with 30% off a seven-night stay through Extra Holidays.
In this episode of MarketFoolery, host Chris Hill is joined by Motley Fool analyst Bill Barker to discuss how the Senate elections in Georgia send ripple effects to the market, as cannabis and solar stocks pop. Walgreens (NASDAQ: WBA) sells its drug distribution business to AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) in a cash and stock deal worth $6.5 billion. Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) buys Travel & Leisure magazine from Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), and announces a new corporate name and ticker symbol.
WYND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WYNDWant to do more research on Wyndham Destinations Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!