Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WYND's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about just 10.01% stocks we're looking at.
- WYND has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than merely 15.81% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WYND has less fluctuation in its price than merely 18.66% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WYND's price: MMLP, GSKY, FORTY, ETR and SIEB.
WYND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WYND, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.72%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wyndham Destinations Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, WYND is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 6.15% of stocks.
- Wyndham Destinations Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than just 11.25% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for WYND, approximately 4.14% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
WYND Dividend Chart
WYND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WYND Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WYND dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wyndham Destinations Inc and its dividends:
Wyndham Destinations Inc Common Stock (WYND) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) - Dividend Investor
Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha