Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock (WYND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WYND reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.01% over the past 5.5 years.
- WYND has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.2%, higher than about merely 5.48% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WYND's price: HLI, ALRM, YIN, KNSL and SAFE.
WYND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WYND, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 23.69% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WYND, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, WYND provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 95.14% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Wyndham Destinations Inc, its beta is lower than 4.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WYND Dividend Chart
WYND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WYND Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||6.30%|
|2||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||4.93%|
|3||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||3.22%|
|4||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|5||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|7||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||0.64%|
|8||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||0.33%|
|9||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|12||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|13||MAR||Marriott International -||0.00%|
|14||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|15||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|18||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|19||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||0.00%|
|20||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on WYND dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wyndham Destinations Inc and its dividends:
Wyndham Destinations Inc Common Stock (WYND) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) - Dividend Investor
Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha