WidePoint Corporation (WYY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.13, WIDEPOINT CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, WIDEPOINT CORP has a higher such ratio than just 3.79% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WYY has reported earnings growth of -935.01%, putting it ahead of just 1.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSM, EPM, APEI, PNRG, and AOUT.
- WYY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WIDEPOINT CORP's official web site, go to www.widepoint.com.
WYY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WYY's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- WYY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYY.
WYY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 131.26%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -47.55%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 131.26%.
The table below shows WYY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.83% of graded US stocks.
- WYY's asset turnover comes in at 1.475 -- ranking 8th of 83 Computers stocks.
- SSYS, CLSK, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYY.
The table below shows WYY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$4.81|
|Prev. close||$2.07||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||26,736|
|50-day MA||$1.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||18.17M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WYY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYY Latest Social Stream
View Full WYY Social Stream
Latest WYY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WIDEPOINT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYY as an investment opportunity.
WidePoint’s Subsidiary Soft-ex Launched as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace Global Partner for Innovative UC Voice Analytics Solution
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the innovative technology Managed Solution Provider (MSP) specializing in Identity & Access Management (IAM), Telecommunications and Managed Mobility Services …
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the innovative technology Managed Solution Provider (MSP) specializing in Identity and Access Management (IAM), Telecommunications and Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Analytics & Billing as a Service (ABaaS), and IT as a Service (ITaaS), will be presenting and holding one-on-one meetings at the Ladenburg Virtual Tech Expo 22on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
WidePoint Corporation: WidePoint Intelligent Technology Management System Achieves "FedRAMP in Process" Status
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the innovative technology Managed Solution Provider (MSP) specializing in Identity & Access Management (IAM…
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the innovative technology Managed Solution Provider (MSP) specializing in Identity & Access Management (IAM), Telecommunications and Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Analytics & Billing as a Service (ABaaS), and IT as a Service (ITaaS), announced today that the company's Intelligent Technology Management System (ITMS™) has achieved "FedRAMP in Process" status.
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the Trusted Mobility Solutions company, reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 and Recent Operational Highlights: WidePoint’s Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Identity & Access Management solution is in compliance with the new phishing-resistant MFA Guidance issued […]
WYY Price Returns