WidePoint Corporation (WYY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WYY Stock Summary
- WYY has a higher market value than only 6.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,023,224.
- WYY's current price/earnings ratio is 99.75, which is higher than 93.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Widepoint Corp comes in at -51.57%, a number that bests only 3.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FC, EPAC, ODC, IIIN, and HUBG.
- WYY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Widepoint Corp's official web site, go to www.widepoint.com.
WYY Valuation Summary
- WYY's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WYY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
- WYY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WYY.
WYY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.21%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.22%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3097.51%.
The table below shows WYY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WYY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WYY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.83% of graded US stocks.
- WYY's asset turnover comes in at 1.475 -- ranking 8th of 83 Computers stocks.
- SSYS, CLSK, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WYY.
The table below shows WYY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WYY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WYY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$2.40||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.44||Avg. volume||37,798|
|50-day MA||$2.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.08||Market Cap||20.96M|
Most Popular Stories View All
WYY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WYY Latest Social Stream
View Full WYY Social Stream
Latest WYY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Widepoint Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WYY as an investment opportunity.
WidePoint Awarded New Software Solutions Cooperative Contract from the Texas Department of Information Resources
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / February 7, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Identity Management (IdM), Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Telecommunications Lifecycle Management (TLM), and Digital Billing & Analytics solutions, announced a new Cooperative Contract award for Software Solutions from the State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR). The focus of the contract is Mobile and Wireline Softw
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / January 31, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Identity Management, Telecommunications Lifecycle Management, Digital Billing & Analytics, and IT as a Service (ITaaS), announced today that WidePoint's Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Identity Management solutions are Quantum-resistant.While Quantum computing is still in the development phase, the impact on the existing cryptographic
Investment company Kirr Marbach & Co Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Syneos Health Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, Ford Motor Co, Vertex Energy Inc, Limbach Holdings Inc, sells Dentsply Sirona Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc, Perficient Inc, Upland Software Inc, WidePoint Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kirr Marbach & Co Llc .
When investing in penny stocks under $5, remember just because they’re cheap doesn’t mean their fundamentals make them a buy.
WidePoint Purchases Approximately 299,500 Shares of its Common Stock and Implements Rule 10b5-1 Repurchase Trading Plan
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2022 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Identity Management, Telecommunications Lifecycle Management, Digital Billing & Analytics, and IT as a Service (ITaaS), today announced it has purchased approximately 299,500 shares of its common stock (approximately $1.23 million) as of December 31, 2021 as part of its previously announced share repurchase program.
WYY Price Returns