United States Steel Corporation (X): Price and Financial Metrics
X Stock Summary
- X's current price/earnings ratio is 2.83, which is higher than just 2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for X is currently 2.92, higher than only 13.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- X's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to X, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USX, WTI, MCS, NMM, and ENSV.
- Visit X's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ussteel.com.
X Stock Price Chart More Charts
X Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.09||52-week high||$24.74|
|Prev. close||$9.40||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$9.24||Avg. volume||14,267,987|
|50-day MA||$12.16||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$13.06||Market Cap||1.55B|
United States Steel Corporation (X) Company Bio
United States Steel produces and sells flat-rolled and tubular steel products in North America and Europe. It operates through three segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U. S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.