United States Steel Corporation (X) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that X reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 1.17% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, X's comes in at 56.05 -- better than 99.11% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- X is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.25% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with X's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UIHC, ADSW, VHC, RESI and AAPL.
X Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding United States Steel Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 73.64%. Digging deeper, the aspects of United States Steel Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, United States Steel Corp produces a dividend yield 0.4% -- which falls in the bottom 3.41%.
- X's annual revenue, now at roughly $11 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 6.01% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $11 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 12.73% of companies in the same revenue class.
X Dividend Chart
X Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|