Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XAIR POWR Grades
- XAIR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 41.63% of US stocks.
- XAIR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- XAIR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XAIR Stock Summary
- Beyond Air Inc's stock had its IPO on May 8, 2019, making it an older stock than just 6.84% of US equities in our set.
- XAIR's price/sales ratio is 639.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Beyond Air Inc comes in at -57.69%, a number that bests just 3.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beyond Air Inc are VBIV, CRMD, BLI, CLSN, and HRTX.
- Visit XAIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondair.net.
XAIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XAIR's price/sales ratio is 10663.16% higher, now standing at 409.
- Over the past 28 months, XAIR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 28 months, XAIR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XAIR.
XAIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XAIR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.23% of graded US stocks.
- XAIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 165th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANGO, CLPT, and EW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XAIR.
The table below shows XAIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XAIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XAIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$16.41|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$6.72||Avg. volume||314,519|
|50-day MA||$10.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||173.16M|
Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Company Bio
Beyond Air, Inc. operates as a medical device and biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the discovery and development of a nitric oxide formulation and delivery systems to treat various respiratory diseases. Beyond Air serves patients and customers in the United States and Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
XAIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XAIR Latest Social Stream
View Full XAIR Social Stream
Latest XAIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beyond Air Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XAIR as an investment opportunity.
TELA Bio (NASDAQ:TELA) and Beyond Air (NASDAQ:XAIR) are both small-cap medical companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, risk, dividends, earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and profitability. Profitability This table compares TELA Bio and Beyond Airs net margins, return on equity and 
No summary available.
CEO and Chairman of the Board of Beyond Air Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven A. Lisi (insider trades) bought 40,000 shares of XAIR on 12/10/2021 at an average price of $8.53 a share.
Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ:XAIR) CEO Steven A. Lisi acquired 40,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, December 10th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $8.53 per share, with a total value of $341,200.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through […]
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised its position in Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ:XAIR) by 134.4% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 26,586 shares of the companys stock after acquiring an additional 15,246 shares during the quarter. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. owned approximately 0.11% 
XAIR Price Returns