Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XAIR POWR Grades
- XAIR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XAIR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- XAIR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
XAIR Stock Summary
- Beyond Air Inc's stock had its IPO on May 8, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.14% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 458.86, Beyond Air Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Beyond Air Inc comes in at -35.06%, a number that bests merely 7.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XAIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLI, POWI, DUO, SMTC, and SRNE.
- Visit XAIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beyondair.net.
XAIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XAIR's price/sales ratio is 10663.16% higher, now standing at 409.
- Over the past 28 months, XAIR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 28 months, XAIR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XAIR.
XAIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XAIR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.31% of graded US stocks.
- XAIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 163rd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CLPT, CFMS, and BAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XAIR.
The table below shows XAIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XAIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XAIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.64||52-week high||$12.87|
|Prev. close||$12.09||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$12.19||Avg. volume||451,487|
|50-day MA||$9.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||278.75M|
Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Company Bio
Beyond Air, Inc. operates as a medical device and biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the discovery and development of a nitric oxide formulation and delivery systems to treat various respiratory diseases. Beyond Air serves patients and customers in the United States and Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
XAIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XAIR Latest Social Stream
View Full XAIR Social Stream
Latest XAIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beyond Air Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XAIR as an investment opportunity.
FDA inspection of facilities is ongoing; US commercial launch remains on track for 4Q CY2021, pending FDA approval Stage 1 Assessment Audit in the CE Mark process is complete; expect to receive CE Mark in 1H CY2022 GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ: XAIR), a clinical-stage medical device and biopharmaceutical company focused on developing inhaled nitric oxide (NO) for the treatment of patients with respiratory conditions, including serious lung infect
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ: XAIR), a clinical-stage medical device and biopharmaceutical company focused on developing inhaled nitric oxide (NO) for the treatment of patients with respiratory conditions, including serious lung infections and pulmonary hypertension, and gaseous NO (gNO) for the treatment of solid tumors, today announced that Steve Lisi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Beyond Air, is scheduled to present at the Oppenheime
We’re well into the second half of 2021, and with any luck at all we’ll soon see last year’s major headwinds fully relegated to the rear-view mirror. Even so, current conditions are looking up for the equity markets. The indexes are up – the S&P 500 has gained 20% this year, and the NASDAQ has gained more than 15% – and there’s an optimistic mood. With the Fed committed to its low-rate policy, at least for the short term, stocks are the place to look for returns. This kind of mood can be self-perpetuating, and can breed the conditions that further share price appreciation.
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ: XAIR), a clinical-stage medical device and biopharmaceutical company focused on developing inhaled nitric oxide (NO) for the treatment of patients with respiratory conditions, including serious lung infections and pulmonary hypertension, and gaseous NO (gNO) for the treatment of solid tumors, today announced the appointment of Douglas Larson as Chief Financial Officer, succeeding Douglas Beck effective September 1, 2021. Mr. Beck will remain a consultant to the Company and is expected to work closely with Mr. Larson and the Beyond Air leadership team to ensure a seamless transition of CFO responsibilities.
U.S. FDA reviewing premarket approval (PMA) submission for LungFit® PH to treat persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN); On track for commercial launch in the fourth quarter of calendar year 2021 Anticipate reporting interim results from the LungFit® GO Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) lung infection at-home pilot study (self-administration) in Fall 2021 Positive data presented at American Thoracic Society in May 2021 from acute viral pneumonia (including COVID-19) study using L
XAIR Price Returns