Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
XBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.65||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$5.70||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$5.76||Avg. volume||16,304|
|50-day MA||$4.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.17||Market Cap||8.66M|
XBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XBIO Stock Summary
- XBIO has a market capitalization of $8,705,168 -- more than approximately merely 5.29% of US stocks.
- For XBIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of XENETIC BIOSCIENCES INC's share price is greater than that of 96.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XENETIC BIOSCIENCES INC are HCWB, FKWL, KLIC, AEIS, and TVTX.
- Visit XBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xeneticbio.com.
XBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XBIO's price/sales ratio is 110.53% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 88 months, XBIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XBIO.
XBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -97.54%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.88%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -95.47%.
The table below shows XBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XBIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.04% of graded US stocks.
- XBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARDX, BPTH, and ASLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XBIO.
The table below shows XBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO) Company Bio
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on progressing XCART, a personalized CAR T platform technology engineered to target patient-specific tumor neoantigens, as well as offers cell-based therapeutics targeting the B-cell receptor on the surface of malignant tumor cells. Xenetic Biosciences serves patients in the United States.
XBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full XBIO Social Stream
Latest XBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XENETIC BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XBIO as an investment opportunity.
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:XBIO) ("Xenetic" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing innovative immune-oncology technologies addressing hard to treat cancers, today announced that Jeffrey Eisenberg, Chief Executive Officer of Xenetic will present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 11-13, 2023 in New York, NY and virtually.
Xenetic Biosciences (XBIO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.94% and 47.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:XBIO) ("Xenetic" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing innovative immune-oncology technologies addressing hard to treat cancers, today reported its financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.76% and 49.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Xenetic Biosciences (XBIO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
XBIO Price Returns