Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XBIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XBIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 90 days.
- XBIO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.33% of US stocks).
XBIO Stock Summary
- Xenetic Biosciences Inc's market capitalization of $14,247,774 is ahead of only 1.56% of US-listed equities.
- For XBIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Xenetic Biosciences Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xenetic Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYRN, OPTT, KLIC, AKBA, and VICR.
- Visit XBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xeneticbio.com.
XBIO Valuation Summary
- XBIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.4; this is 104.78% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 63 months, XBIO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- XBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XBIO.
XBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XBIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.04% of graded US stocks.
- XBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARDX, BPTH, and ASLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XBIO.
The table below shows XBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||131,801|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||12.74M|
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO) Company Bio
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on progressing XCART, a personalized CAR T platform technology engineered to target patient-specific tumor neoantigens, as well as offers cell-based therapeutics targeting the B-cell receptor on the surface of malignant tumor cells. Xenetic Biosciences serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
XBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full XBIO Social Stream
Latest XBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenetic Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XBIO as an investment opportunity.
\- Access the event and schedule of presenting companies at virtualinvestorco.com -\- Live video webcast presentations of participating companies followed by interactive Q&A session -PITTSTOWN, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / January 12, 2022 /JTC Team ("JTC"), a fully integrated corporate communications and investor relations firm, today announced it will host the Virtual Investor 2022 Top Picks Conference January 25-27, 2022.
No summary available.
* Company advancing XCARTTM pre-clinical development plan toward IND-enabling studies * Strengthened cash position to fund operations through XCART IND filing with recently completed $12.5 million private placement * Continued royalty stream growth through license agreement with PolyXen® platform technologyFRAMINGHAM, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 12, 2021 / Xenetic Biosciences, Inc.
Xenetic Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:XBIO)s stock price dropped 2.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $1.74 and last traded at $1.76. Approximately 188,287 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 3,331,003 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.81. Separately, Zacks 
Xenetic Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:XBIO)s share price traded down 2.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $1.74 and last traded at $1.76. 188,287 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 3,331,003 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.81. Separately, Zacks Investment 
XBIO Price Returns