XBiotech Inc. (XBIT): Price and Financial Metrics
XBIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.70||52-week high||$6.69|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.80||Avg. volume||42,702|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||112.62M|
XBIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XBIT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XBIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.28% of US stocks.
- XBIT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 108 days.
- XBIT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
XBIT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for XBIOTECH INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.22% of US stocks.
- XBIT's price/sales ratio is 399.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for XBIOTECH INC comes in at -96.35%, a number that bests just 0.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XBIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVMD, CKPT, PNT, CRSP, and NRIX.
- XBIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XBIOTECH INC's official web site, go to www.xbiotech.com.
XBIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XBIT's price/earnings ratio is 118.52% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- Over the past 104 months, XBIT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XBIT.
XBIT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -58.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 62.32%.
The table below shows XBIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XBIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XBIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.91% of graded US stocks.
- XBIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 289th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QLGN, GTHX, and CPHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XBIT.
The table below shows XBIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XBiotech Inc. (XBIT) Company Bio
XBiotech Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing True Human monoclonal antibodies for treating various different diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
XBIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XBIT Latest Social Stream
View Full XBIT Social Stream
Latest XBIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XBIOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XBIT as an investment opportunity.
XBiotech Announces Enrollment Completion of Phase I Clinical Trial for Hutrukin, a Novel Candidate Therapy for Stroke
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) Announces that Hutrukin is being developed by XBiotech as a breakthrough therapy to reduce brain injury after stroke. The last subject in a randomized, open-label, placebo-controlled Phase I dose escalation clinical study has been enrolled. XBiotech discovered, manufactures, and is conducting this clinical study of Hutrukin. The primary objective of the Phase I study is to evaluate safety and pharmacokinetics of Hutru
Individual investors account for 50% of XBiotech Inc.'s (NASDAQ:XBIT) ownership, while insiders account for 35%
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in XBiotech indicates that they collectively have a...
XBiotech Announces Enrollment Completion of Phase II, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study for Natrunix in Pancreatic Cancer
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. announced today completion of enrollment of the Phase II portion of its 1-BETTER study—a Phase I/II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study for Natrunix in combination with chemotherapy for treating pancreatic cancer. Natrunix is indistinguishable from a naturally occurring antibody present in a healthy human. Natrunix binds and neutralizes a potent substance, a so called cytokine known as interleukin-1a (IL-1a),
XBiotech Announces First Patient Begins Novel Natrunix Therapy in Phase II Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Clinical Trial
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) today began treating the first patient in a phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical study to evaluate Natrunix as a new treatment for Arthritis. Natrunix blocks a key cause of inflammation involved in pain and joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The primary endpoint of the Phase II is the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 20% Response (ACR 20) rate at 12 weeks. Secondary and exp
It is a pleasure to report that the XBiotech Inc. ( NASDAQ:XBIT ) is up 60% in the last quarter. But that doesn't...
XBIT Price Returns