XBiotech Inc. (XBIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XBIT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XBIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XBIT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- XBIT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
XBIT Stock Summary
- For XBIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- XBIT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XBIT's revenue has grown -58.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XBiotech Inc are BPMC, KLDO, APTX, IDYA, and CALA.
- Visit XBIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xbiotech.com.
XBIT Valuation Summary
- XBIT's price/sales ratio is 19.3; this is 70.04% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XBIT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, XBIT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XBIT.
XBIT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.64%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 750.01%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -193.92%.
The table below shows XBIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XBIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XBIT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.91% of graded US stocks.
- XBIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 289th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QLGN, GTHX, and CPHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XBIT.
The table below shows XBIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XBIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XBIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$18.46|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||75,772|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.36||Market Cap||170.15M|
XBiotech Inc. (XBIT) Company Bio
XBiotech Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing True Human monoclonal antibodies for treating various different diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
XBIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XBIT Latest Social Stream
View Full XBIT Social Stream
Latest XBIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XBiotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XBIT as an investment opportunity.
XBiotech Manufacturing Antibody Drug for Janssen Research & Development, LLC (Janssen), One of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & JohnsonAUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) announced today that it executed Manufacturing Agreement with Janssen Research & Development, LLC to manufacture clinical product, including Bermekimab, a True Human monoclonal antibody sold to Janssen by XBiotech in December 2019. XBiotech discovers and develops therap
XBiotech Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase I Clinical Trial for Novel Arthritis Therapy Natrunix-SQ
Natrunix-SQ, A True Human Antibody Therapy Discovered and Manufactured at XBiotech, Is Aimed as a Breakthrough Treatment for Arthritic DiseaseAUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) enrolled the first patient in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to evaluate safety and pharmacokinetics of Natrunix-SQ. Natrunix-SQ targets a crucial inflammatory pathway involved in pain and joint destruction in various forms of arthritis. XBiotech be
Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel joins Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani to discuss the development of an Omicron-specific booster shot, global vaccination efforts, data on the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine, and raised forecasts for vaccine sales and production in 2022.
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla joins Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani to discuss the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine that will include protection against Omicron, vaccine production, and the outlook for an Omicron-specific booster.
A look at the shareholders of XBiotech Inc. ( NASDAQ:XBIT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
XBIT Price Returns