Exicure, Inc. (XCUR): Price and Financial Metrics
XCUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$1.78|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||28,212|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||3.20M|
XCUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XCUR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $4,064,704, EXICURE INC has a greater market value than just 2.17% of US stocks.
- XCUR's current price/earnings ratio is 1.33, which is higher than only 0.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EXICURE INC comes in at 584.21%, a number that bests 98.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XCUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, CMBM, SCKT, GPRO, and HYPR.
- Visit XCUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exicuretx.com.
XCUR Valuation Summary
- XCUR's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.7; this is 78.74% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XCUR's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.4 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XCUR.
XCUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XCUR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.19% of graded US stocks.
- XCUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 338th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XCUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Exicure, Inc. (XCUR) Company Bio
Exicure, Inc. operates as a clinical stage bio-technology company. The Company develops a new class of immunomodulatory and gene regulating drugs against validated targets, as well as addresses diseases such as oncology, immunology, and dermatology. Exicure serves customers in the United States.
XCUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XCUR Latest Social Stream
View Full XCUR Social Stream
Latest XCUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXICURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XCUR as an investment opportunity.
Exicure, Inc. ( NASDAQ:XCUR ) shares have had a horrible month, losing 25% after a relatively good period beforehand...
CHICAGO, August 23, 2023--Exicure, Inc. announces appointment of new CEO and CFO and changes to Board of Directors.
Exicure ( NASDAQ:XCUR ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$10.2m (loss narrowed by 36% from 1H...
CHICAGO, August 11, 2023--Exicure, Inc. reports second quarter 2023 financial results and provides corporate update.
CHICAGO, July 14, 2023--Exicure, Inc. reports first quarter 2023 financial results and provides corporate update.
XCUR Price Returns