Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XELA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XELA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 131 days.
- XELA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
XELA Stock Summary
- XELA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.41 -- higher than just 3.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, Exela Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.69% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELA is more volatile than 98.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XELA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOGO, TWER, OMEX, SBS, and NCMI.
- Visit XELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- XELA's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.03% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- XELA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $7997.2 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, XELA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $7997.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$7.82|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||8,761,594|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||78.43M|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exela Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
Investors seeking growth should keep these top tech penny stocks on their radar since they offer quick growth and a play on an imminent tech rebound.
The technology sector consists of businesses that develop, build, and market consumer electronics, electronic components, and software. Companies in the tech sector may also provide information technology (IT) services such as cloud computing. While the best-known companies are giants like Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Microsoft Inc. (MSFT), there also are tech businesses that are classified as penny stocks.
IRVING, Texas, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA), a global business process automation (BPA) leader, announced today a fireside chat webcast hosted by Cantor Fitzgerald’s Josh Siegler that took place on June 11, 2021. Josh Siegler, the Head of FinTech Research, hosted Chief Financial Officer Shrikant Sortur and Head of Strategy Matt Brown. The fireside chat is available for approximately 30 days here: https://zoom.us/rec/share/QU
NelsonHall Healthcare Payer BPS 2021 NelsonHall Healthcare Payer BPS 2021 IRVING, Texas, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) (NASDAQ: XELA) has been named a Leader in NelsonHall’s Healthcare Payer BPS NEAT Vendor Evaluation for 2021. Exela was named a Leader in four areas: Overall Capability, Plan Design & Enrollment Capability, Member Services Capability, and Operations Transformation Capability. Additionally, Exela was ranked as a High Achiever for Claims & Bil
Exela Technologies Expands PCH Global Deployment for One of the Largest Specialty Care Services Insurance Companies in the U.S.
Expansion paves the way to connecting claims and correspondence from over 27,000 unique hospital systems and providers across the countryIRVING, Texas, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA), a global business process automation leader, today announced extension and expansion of its partnership with one of the largest specialty care services insurance carriers in the country. This engagement leverages Exela’s powerful cloud-based digi
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch