Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELA POWR Grades
- XELA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.74% of US stocks.
- XELA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 40 weeks.
- XELA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.48% of US stocks).
XELA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XELA is -1.29 -- better than merely 3.68% of US stocks.
- XELA's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.24 for Exela Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XELA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOL, CLMT, SALM, ELP, and CCO.
- Visit XELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XELA's price/earnings ratio is 105.38% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- XELA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 78 months.
- XELA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8086.6 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -132408.53%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15449.78%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16847.87%.
The table below shows XELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.55% of graded US stocks.
- XELA's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 116th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, GLOB, and CRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XELA.
The table below shows XELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$7.82|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||30,011,160|
|50-day MA||$2.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||275.06M|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exela Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
Exela Renews Contract with Leading Health Organization for Payment and Claims Processing Utilizing Cloud based PCH Global
IRVING, Texas, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) (NASDAQ: XELA) today announced that it renewed its contract with a leading health organization as a payment processing partner for explanation of benefits (EOB) for COVID-19 claims processing. Previous release. This renewal demonstrates Exela’s “Customer First” approach and how Exela’s Business Process Automation solution supports complex problems, enabling faster payment and claims processing with Exela’s End to
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating Exela Technologies, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of Exela Technologies, Inc.If you are a shareholder of Exela Technologies, Inc.
IRVING, Texas, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) (NASDAQ: XELA) today announced that it has been selected by a large federal agency to provide services under the existing funding channel for a one-year contract. Specifically, this new task order is for the output print, mail and distribution services for agency’s benefits communication to members and its associated services. This new program expands the number of task orders to Exela and accounts for additional
Enterprise Digital Mailroom (DMR) deployment to facilitate digital communication to service HMO’s 200,000 membersDemand for DMR platform continues across both enterprise customers and the SMB market segment IRVING, Texas, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA), a global business process automation leader, today announced an expansion with a leading Medicare Advantage HMO. This expansion highlights the continued demand for Exela’s DMR
In this article, we discuss the 11 best penny stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Penny Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Hedge funds do not normally invest in penny stocks, primarily because of the risk […]
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch