Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$110.00|
|Prev. close||$4.24||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$4.49||Avg. volume||1,225,833|
|50-day MA||$4.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||26.89M|
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA POWR Grades
- XELA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.11% of US stocks.
- XELA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 129 days.
- XELA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.96% of US stocks).
XELA Stock Summary
- XELA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.36% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, XELA has reported earnings growth of -1,331.74%, putting it ahead of just 1.22% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NNBR, MDRR, CORR, SALM, and EE.
- Visit XELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XELA's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 103 months, XELA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -181975.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 518.21%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41267.35%.
The table below shows XELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.51% of graded US stocks.
- XELA's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 120th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, GLOB, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XELA.
The table below shows XELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 Robinhood stocks with biggest upside. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Robinhood Stocks with Biggest Upside. The stock market gains seen this year despite rising inflation, rate hikes and recession fears have emboldened market bulls. Many now believe the next year […]
Exela Technologies Announces Expansion of Digital Marketing Execution Solutions with a New Logo in Healthcare Industry
IRVING, Texas, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA, XELAP), a leader in business processing automation (“BPA”) announced today that the Company signed a new customer for its Marketing Execution solution (“XME”). Exela’s customer, a large regional healthcare provider, was using multiple vendors for print, promotional products and branded apparel leading to inefficiencies and escalating costs. The customer also experienced operationa
Exela Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:XELA) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 14, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Exela Technologies Second Quarter 2023 financial results conference call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would like now to turn the conference over to Vince […]
Q2 2023 Exela Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Preliminary Second Quarter Highlights Revenue of $272.9 million, up 2.3% year-over-year (up 2.5% on a constant currency basis)Net loss of $30.9 millionGross profit(1) of $60.9 million, up 23.0% or $11.4 million year-over-year, with a corresponding margin of 22.3% and up 3.8% year-over-year and up 1.4% sequentiallyAdjusted EBITDA of $40.9 million, up 12.1% year-over-year, with a corresponding margin of 15.0% and up 17.8% sequentially$106.2 million in new TCV(2) wins and renewal of $32.8M TCV refl
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch