Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XELA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.91% of US stocks.
- XELA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 173 days.
- XELA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
XELA Stock Summary
- Exela Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.57% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Exela Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.7% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELA is more volatile than 98.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XELA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBS, CZR, GOL, ELP, and AGRO.
- XELA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exela Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XELA's price/earnings ratio is 105.38% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- XELA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 78 months.
- XELA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8086.6 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -194101.56%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -67.41%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -93.96%.
The table below shows XELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.51% of graded US stocks.
- XELA's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 120th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, GLOB, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XELA.
The table below shows XELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||40,548,035|
|50-day MA||$0.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||131.22M|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exela Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
Exela Technologies Announces an Amendment in the Pending Exchange Offer Replacing New Notes with Preferred Stock
Shareholders can now exchange blocks of 20 shares of common stock into a tradable $25 perpetual, convertible preferred stock with a 6% annual dividendOffering price represents a 127% premium to the closing share price of $0.55 on January 25, 2022, the day prior to the commencement of the original OfferShares tendered will be retired, reducing share count by approximately 30%Participating shareholders should instruct their broker to tender their shares well before the expiration time of 11:59 p.m
Introduction Exela Technologies Inc. (XELA) is a well-known player in the global business process management solutions market which is estimated to be worth over $200bn (TAM). The company’s raison d'etre is to streamline complex and disconnected processes and accelerate the digital transformation of over 4000+ global clients. The company has...
Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) reaffirms its commitment to grow its leadership position in Europe as a key technology and payments services provider. Exela purchased a standalone multi-level, 25K square foot headquarters in Dublin, Ireland . This purchase takes advantage of the value post-Brexit opportunities have provided allowing Exela to acquire a space formerly...
Trillion Dollar Megatrends: CEO''s of VLDR, ENTEF, XELA, and OGGFF Driving Revenue Growth, in Lidar, E-Sports, Digital Transformation, and Plant-Based Foods
NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wall Street Reporter, the trusted name in financial news since 1843, has published reports on the latest comments and insights from CEO''s of: Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR ), Organic Garage (OTC: OGGFF ) (TSX.V: OG), Exela Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELA ), and ESE Entertainment (TSX.V: ESE) (OTC: ENTEF ). Today''s emerging technologies and lifestyle megatrends are creating trillion dollar opportunities for disruptive innovation in how we live, work and play. From Lidar technologies that power robotics, autonomous EV''s and drones to plant-based food diets being embraced by millions, and challenging the $900 billion dairy market, to the global e-sports and gaming boom. Wall Street Reporter highlights the latest comments from industry th...
Trillion Dollar Megatrends: CEO’s of VLDR, ENTEF, XELA, and OGGFF Driving Revenue Growth, in Lidar, E-Sports, Digital Transformation, and Plant-Based Foods
NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wall Street Reporter, the trusted name in financial news since 1843, has published reports on the latest comments and insights from CEO’s of: Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR), Organic Garage (OTC: OGGFF) (TSX.V: OG), Exela Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: XELA), and ESE Entertainment (TSX.V: ESE) (OTC: ENTEF). Today’s emerging technologies and lifestyle megatrends are creating trillion dollar opportunities for disruptive innovation in how we live, work a
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch