Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.03||52-week high||$920.00|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||1,871,867|
|50-day MA||$6.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.21||Market Cap||32.05M|
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.19% of US stocks.
- XELA's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELA is more volatile than 100% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC are SALM, TNK, DCP, BBGI, and CORR.
- XELA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XELA's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 99 months, XELA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8085.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -181975.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 518.21%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41267.35%.
The table below shows XELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.51% of graded US stocks.
- XELA's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 120th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, GLOB, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XELA.
The table below shows XELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XELA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of XELA, see our XELA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
7 Overvalued Penny Stocks to Sell Before June 2023
Taking this into account, if you own any of these seven overvalued penny stocks to sell, consider it high time to make your exit.
Exela Technologies Named a Leader in NelsonHall’s Healthcare Payer Operational Transformation NEAT Vendor Evaluation 2023
Healthcare Payer Operational Transformation 2023 Healthcare Payer Operational Transformation 2023 IRVING, Texas, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA, XELAP), a global business process automation (“BPA”) leader, announced the Company has been named a Leader in NelsonHall’s Healthcare Payer Operational Transformation NEAT Vendor Evaluation for 2023 for the second year running. Exela was named a Leader for Overall Capability and Claims
XELA Stock Alert: Exela Technologies Surges Another 20% After Reverse Split
Although Exela Technologies ranks high on social media platforms, its reverse split might be a fading catalyst for XELA stock.
Why Is WeTrade (WETG) Stock Up 53% Today?
WeTrade (WETG) stock is taking off on Wednesday morning after the trading platform operator announced a terminated securities agreement.
Why Is Exela Technologies (XELA) Stock Up 100% Today?
Exela Technologies is exploding higher on the day, with XELA stock up more than 100% after plunging in the few days prior to Tuesday.
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...