Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XELA POWR Grades
- XELA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XELA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 64 days.
- XELA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
XELA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.33% of US stocks.
- XELA's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XELA is more volatile than 98.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XELA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOL, SALM, SBS, GROM, and SIX.
- Visit XELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exelatech.com.
XELA Valuation Summary
- XELA's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.9; this is 152.24% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- XELA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8088.6 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XELA.
XELA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.95%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -81.71%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -865284.42%.
The table below shows XELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XELA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XELA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.51% of graded US stocks.
- XELA's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 120th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, GLOB, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XELA.
The table below shows XELA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$27.20|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.18||Avg. volume||8,210,029|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||11.17M|
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) Company Bio
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela), formerly Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, is engaged in providing information and transaction processing solutions. The Company’s segments include Information and Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS) and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS). ITPS provides industry solutions for banking and financial services, including lending solutions for mortgages, banking solutions for clearing, anti-money laundering, sanctions, cross-border settlement; property and casualty insurance solutions for enrollments, and communications. The HS segment offerings include integrated accounts payable and accounts receivable, and information management for both the healthcare payer and provider markets. The LLPS segment solutions include processing of legal claims for class action and mass action settlement administrations, involving project management support, notification and collection, analysis, and distribution of settlement funds. The company is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
XELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XELA Latest Social Stream
View Full XELA Social Stream
Latest XELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXELA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XELA as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to know about for Tuesday morning!
Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -119.57% and 5.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Revenue of $264 million, a decline of 5.4% from Q3 2021Net loss of $85 millionExela’s European business signed a deal to go public through a merger with CF Acquisition Corp. VIII based on a $220 million valuationWon $87M TCV(1) in Q3; record YTD in new business winsSmall-and-Medium-Sized Business (“SMB”) continues strong growth with DMR(2) customers growing 227% and DrySign® users growing 1,244% over Q3 2021Gross margin and operating income improvements in place for 2023 Conference call schedule
IRVING, Texas, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:XELA), a global business process automation (“BPA”) leader across numerous industries, will host a conference call with the financial community to discuss results for the third quarter 2022 at 6:00 p.m. ET on November 14, 2022. Exela will issue a press release reporting its results before the start of the call. Hosting the call and reviewing the results will be Par Chadha, Executive Chair
Fireside chat stream will take place November 30thIRVING, Texas, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: XELA, XELAP), a leader in business processing automation (“BPA”), is launching a new platform in which investors can ask questions and have them answered in a fireside chat platform. This is a unique opportunity for investors to gain insight into the Company's operations and future plans. The fireside chat will take place on November 30th
XELA Price Returns
Continue Researching XELAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exela Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Exela Technologies Inc (XELA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch