Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XENE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XENE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- XENE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.97% of US stocks).
XENE Stock Summary
- XENE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.63%, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.13% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 111.74%, a number that bests 94.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPNE, MPX, CLXT, ISR, and BAND.
- Visit XENE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xenon-pharma.com.
XENE Valuation Summary
- XENE's price/sales ratio is 25.5; this is 115.19% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 82 months, XENE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.1.
- XENE's price/sales ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XENE.
XENE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -289.03%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1420.82%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 45.41%.
The table below shows XENE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XENE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.63||52-week high||$21.94|
|Prev. close||$17.96||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$18.00||Avg. volume||179,444|
|50-day MA||$18.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||722.25M|
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE) Company Bio
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing differentiated therapeutics for orphan indications in Canada. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
XENE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENE Latest Social Stream
View Full XENE Social Stream
Latest XENE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENE as an investment opportunity.
BURNABY, British Columbia, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced its participation in a virtual fireside chat at the William Blair Biotech Focus Conference 2021. Date:Thursday, July 15, 2021Time:10 am – 10:45 am Eastern TimeParticipants:Ian Mortimer, President and CEO | Dr. Simon Pimstone, Executive Chair of the Board Additional details along with a link to the live webcast can be found on the “I
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Completion of Patient Randomization in XEN1101 Phase 2b “X-TOLE” Clinical Trial and Announces Upcoming Investor Webinar with Leading Epilepsy Key Opinion Leaders
Webinar to be broadcast live on Monday, July 12, 2021 beginning at 10 am ETBURNABY, British Columbia, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today provided an update on its ongoing XEN1101 Phase 2b “X-TOLE” clinical trial, announcing that randomization of 326 patients was completed in late June. Based on completion of patient randomization, Xenon anticipates topline results from the Phase 2b X-TOLE clinical trial
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
BURNABY, British Columbia, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, provided a corporate update following its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) held today on June 3, 2021. Dr. Simon Pimstone, Executive Chair of Xenon’s Board of Directors stated, “We announced plans for a leadership transition earlier in the year, implemented a seamless succession plan, and effected these appointments at our
BURNABY, British Columbia, May 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that members of its executive management team will participate in the following investor conference: Jefferies 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 3:00 pm ET. The live webcast of the fireside chat can be accessed here. The above listed dates and times are subject to change. Details on company presentations and webcasts can be found on the “Investors” section of Xenon's website at investor.xenon-pharma.com. When available, webcasts will be posted for replay following the event. About Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therap...
XENE Price Returns