Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XENE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.62% of US stocks.
- XENE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- XENE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
XENE Stock Summary
- XENE's price/sales ratio is 85.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.4% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.31% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XENE's revenue has grown -42.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc are NRIX, JNCE, SGMO, ATHX, and IMGN.
- XENE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.xenon-pharma.com.
XENE Valuation Summary
- XENE's price/sales ratio is 39.7; this is 249.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 83 months, XENE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.2.
- XENE's price/sales ratio has moved up 34.4 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XENE.
XENE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.93%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 111.74%.
The table below shows XENE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XENE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XENE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.55% of graded US stocks.
- XENE's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 283rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADMP, ACUR, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XENE.
The table below shows XENE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XENE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.87||52-week high||$36.42|
|Prev. close||$29.92||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$31.65||Avg. volume||458,024|
|50-day MA||$30.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.39||Market Cap||1.64B|
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE) Company Bio
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing differentiated therapeutics for orphan indications in Canada. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
XENE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENE Latest Social Stream
View Full XENE Social Stream
Latest XENE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENE as an investment opportunity.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Year-End 2021 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update
BURNABY, British Columbia, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced it will report its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2021 and provide a corporate update after the close of U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Conference Call/Webcast Information: Xenon will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 4:30 pm Eastern Time (1:30 pm Pacific
Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -39.44% and 3.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BURNABY, British Columbia, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced its participation in one-on-one investor meetings and a virtual fireside chat at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference. Fireside Chat Details: Date:Time:Presenter:Thursday, February 17, 20225:00-5:30 pm ETIan Mortimer, President and CEO The above listed dates and times are subject to change. Details on company pre
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey have plowed through 867 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, when the S&P 500 Index was trading around the […]
Dealreporter flags Xenon Pharmaceuticals <
XENE Price Returns