Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XENE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.63% of US stocks.
- XENE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- XENE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
XENE Stock Summary
- XENE's price/sales ratio is 69.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 313.78%, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.42% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -34.59%, a number that bests only 5.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc are SGMO, PTGX, ENTA, ORMP, and NRIX.
- Visit XENE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xenon-pharma.com.
XENE Valuation Summary
- XENE's price/sales ratio is 39.7; this is 249.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 83 months, XENE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.2.
- XENE's price/sales ratio has moved up 34.4 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XENE.
XENE Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 111.74%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 29.27%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.39%.
The table below shows XENE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XENE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XENE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.55% of graded US stocks.
- XENE's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 283rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADMP, ACUR, and ELTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XENE.
The table below shows XENE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XENE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.53||52-week high||$36.42|
|Prev. close||$26.79||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$27.63||Avg. volume||732,683|
|50-day MA||$28.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.70||Market Cap||1.37B|
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XENE) Company Bio
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing differentiated therapeutics for orphan indications in Canada. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
XENE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENE Latest Social Stream
View Full XENE Social Stream
Latest XENE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENE as an investment opportunity.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:XENE) Research analysts at SVB Leerink dropped their FY2021 earnings estimates for shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals in a research report issued on Wednesday, November 10th. SVB Leerink analyst M. Goodman now anticipates that the biopharmaceutical company will earn ($1.60) per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of ($1.50). 
Simon Pimstone, Insider at Xenon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:XENE), made a large insider sell on November 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Pimstone sold 17,557 shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals at a price of $31.33. The total transaction amounted to $550,061. Pimstone still owns a total of 210,186 shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals worth, $6,568,312. Xenon Pharmaceuticals shares are trading down 2.31%
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:XENE) Director Simon N. Pimstone sold 17,557 shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals stock in a transaction on Monday, November 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $31.33, for a total value of $550,060.81. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link. 
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:XENE) – Investment analysts at Wedbush upped their FY2021 earnings per share estimates for shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals in a research note issued on Thursday, November 11th. Wedbush analyst L. Chico now anticipates that the biopharmaceutical company will post earnings per share of ($1.79) for the year, up from their previous estimate […]
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:XENE) Investment analysts at William Blair upped their FY2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Xenon Pharmaceuticals in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 10th. William Blair analyst T. Lugo now expects that the biopharmaceutical company will earn ($1.54) per share for the year, up from their 
XENE Price Returns