Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENT POWR Grades
- XENT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.6% of US stocks.
- XENT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XENT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
XENT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XENT is -1.55 -- better than merely 3.73% of US stocks.
- XENT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.54%, Intersect ENT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intersect ENT Inc are DHX, ATRC, JMIA, ROG, and ICUI.
- XENT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intersect ENT Inc's official web site, go to www.intersectent.com.
XENT Valuation Summary
- XENT's price/sales ratio is 8.8; this is 22.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XENT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 86 months.
- XENT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XENT.
XENT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.11%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 79.48%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.35%.
The table below shows XENT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XENT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XENT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.28% of graded US stocks.
- XENT's asset turnover comes in at 0.481 -- ranking 98th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IART, CODX, and ALGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XENT.
The table below shows XENT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.24||52-week high||$28.25|
|Prev. close||$28.24||52-week low||$15.92|
|Day high||$28.25||Avg. volume||351,526|
|50-day MA||$27.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.27||Market Cap||954.91M|
Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT) Company Bio
Intersect ENT provides therapeutic solutions for patients with ear, nose, and throat conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENT Latest Social Stream
View Full XENT Social Stream
Latest XENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intersect ENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENT as an investment opportunity.
Teleflex (TFX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.98% and 1.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TransMedics (TMDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.98% and 26.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
New York, NY, based Investment company Havens Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys BHP Group PLC, CyrusOne Inc, NeoPhotonics Corp, Rogers Corp, Triple-S Management Corp, sells , , , Cloudera Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Havens Advisors Llc.
Real-World Evidence Study Demonstrates Intersect ENT’s PROPEL® Sinus Implant Reduces Healthcare Resource Utilization
MENLO PARK, Calif., January 25, 2022--Real-World Evidence Study Demonstrates Intersect ENT’s PROPEL® Sinus Implant Reduces Healthcare Resource Utilization
Analysts expect that Intersect ENT, Inc. (NASDAQ:XENT) will post sales of $37.13 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Three analysts have issued estimates for Intersect ENTs earnings, with estimates ranging from $36.53 million to $37.82 million. Intersect ENT reported sales of $28.23 million in the same quarter last year, which would 
XENT Price Returns