Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XENT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XENT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- XENT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.56% of US stocks).
XENT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 679.39%, Intersect ENT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.84% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XENT's revenue has grown -16.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 21.36% of US companies in our set.
- Intersect ENT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -12.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 18.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XENT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EKSO, EPZM, GTYH, QUOT, and TWOU.
- Visit XENT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intersectent.com.
XENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.54||52-week high||$26.98|
|Prev. close||$16.59||52-week low||$11.66|
|Day high||$17.05||Avg. volume||189,936|
|50-day MA||$19.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||548.15M|
Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT) Company Bio
Intersect ENT provides therapeutic solutions for patients with ear, nose, and throat conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
XENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENT Latest Social Stream
View Full XENT Social Stream
Latest XENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intersect ENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENT as an investment opportunity.
Here are some MedTech stocks with favorable PEG ratio, which are expected to provide gains in 2021.
Intersect ENT (XENT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
How far off is Intersect ENT, Inc. ( NASDAQ:XENT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
The CE Mark approval is backed by positive results from Intersect ENT's (XENT) PROGRESS clinical study of the PROPEL Contour.
Intersect ENT (XENT) has received CE Mark approval for the company’s PROPEL Contour (mometasone furoate) sinus implant enabling sales and distribution in the European Union.PROPEL Contour is specifically designed to maintain patency and reduce inflammation, and conform to the sinus openings.The approval was supported by positive data from the PROPEL Contour...
XENT Price Returns