Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XENT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where XENT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XENT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- XENT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
XENT Stock Summary
- Intersect ENT Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.83% of US listed stocks.
- XENT's went public 7.18 years ago, making it older than 25.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- XENT's price/sales ratio is 8.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intersect ENT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIOL, LMND, ATRC, EKSO, and XXII.
- XENT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intersect ENT Inc's official web site, go to www.intersectent.com.
XENT Valuation Summary
- XENT's price/sales ratio is 8.8; this is 22.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XENT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 86 months.
- XENT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XENT.
XENT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -66.72%.
The table below shows XENT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XENT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XENT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.75% of graded US stocks.
- XENT's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 92nd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUVA, IART, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XENT.
The table below shows XENT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.14||52-week high||$28.17|
|Prev. close||$27.13||52-week low||$14.68|
|Day high||$27.22||Avg. volume||411,266|
|50-day MA||$25.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||904.17M|
Intersect ENT, Inc. (XENT) Company Bio
Intersect ENT provides therapeutic solutions for patients with ear, nose, and throat conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XENT Latest Social Stream
View Full XENT Social Stream
Latest XENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intersect ENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XENT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Intersect ENT, Inc. (NASDAQ:XENT) relating to its proposed acquisition by Medtronic plc.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 /Cortland Bancorp (NASDAQ:CLDB) Lifshitz Law Firm, P. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CLDB to Farmers National Banc Corp.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates XENT, INOV, SAFM, HOMB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Intersect ENT, Inc. (NASDAQ: XENT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Medtronic plc for $28.25 per share. If you are an Intersect ENT shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Inovalon Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: INOV) concerning potent
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 17, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Intersect ENT, Inc. (NASDAQ:XENT)relating to its proposed acquisition by Medtronic plc.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SIC, XENT, INOV, SAFM; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
XENT Price Returns