EXAGEN INC. (XGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XGN POWR Grades
- XGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.05% of US stocks.
- XGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- XGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
XGN Stock Summary
- XGN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.46 -- higher than just 14.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Exagen Inc's stock had its IPO on September 19, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.65% of US equities in our set.
- Exagen Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exagen Inc are WTTR, ASPU, HTGM, JMIA, and TELA.
- XGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exagen Inc's official web site, go to avisetest.com.
XGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XGN's price/earnings ratio is 137.35% lower, now standing at -12.7.
- XGN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 22 months.
- XGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XGN.
XGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.92||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$12.28||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$12.40||Avg. volume||62,679|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.62||Market Cap||201.78M|
EXAGEN INC. (XGN) Company Bio
Exagen, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It engages in transforming the care continuum for patients suffering from debilitating and chronic autoimmune diseases by enabling timely differential diagnosis and optimizing therapeutic intervention. The company operates under the Avise brand.
XGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XGN Latest Social Stream
View Full XGN Social Stream
Latest XGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exagen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XGN as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, will release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Monday, August 9, 2021. Ron Rocca, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Kamal Adawi, Chief Financial Officer, and Mark Hazeltine, Chief Operating Officer, will host a conference call to review the Company’s results at 4:30 PM Eastern Time (1:30 PM Pacific Time). Intereste
Exagen Inc. (XGN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
AVISE® Lupus Test Demonstrates Statistically Significant Clinical Utility in Achieving a Definitive SLE Diagnosis and Positively Impacts Treatment Decisions
SAN DIEGO, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, announced today the publication of their latest clinical utility study in Lupus & Science Medicine, found here: https://lupus.bmj.com/content/8/1/e000528.full. This multi-center study demonstrated that the AVISE Lupus test helped increase confidence in ruling-in and ruling-out systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in patients suspected of this disease and informed appropriate
WorkWave launches as standalone portfolio company following separation from IFS and announces transformational add-ons
EQT is pleased to announce that WorkWave (the "Company") will become a standalone portfolio company of the EQT VIII and EQT IX funds ("EQT Private Equity'') following its separation from IFS, a global provider of enterprise software focused on the moment of service.
XGN Price Returns