EXAGEN INC. (XGN): Price and Financial Metrics
XGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$3.92|
|Prev. close||$1.84||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||20,167|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.44||Market Cap||32.90M|
XGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XGN Stock Summary
- EXAGEN INC's market capitalization of $24,445,208 is ahead of only 11.51% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.77%, EXAGEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.88% of about US stocks.
- EXAGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNA, XRX, ASH, HAE, and LPTH.
- Visit XGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avisetest.com.
XGN Valuation Summary
- XGN's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 86.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 41 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XGN.
XGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.97% of graded US stocks.
- XGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 56th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAGEN INC. (XGN) Company Bio
Exagen, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It engages in transforming the care continuum for patients suffering from debilitating and chronic autoimmune diseases by enabling timely differential diagnosis and optimizing therapeutic intervention. The company operates under the Avise brand.
XGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XGN Latest Social Stream
View Full XGN Social Stream
Latest XGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXAGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XGN as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, California, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. Recognized total revenue of $13.4 million for the third quarter of 2023. Delivered gross margin of 57.4% for the third quarter of 2023. AVISE® CTD trailing twelve-month average selling price (ASP) of $320. Net loss of $(5.4) million for the third quarter of 2023. Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA
Exagen Inc. and Johns Hopkins University Announce License Agreement for Novel Patented Lupus Nephritis Biomarkers
SAN DIEGO, California, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, and Johns Hopkins University jointly announced today the execution of an exclusive license agreement. Exagen will focus on the development of novel patented biomarkers for therapeutic management of patients with lupus nephritis. Under the terms of the license agreement, Exagen will acquire a worldwide exclusive license to an invention from the laboratory of Mich
Exagen Inc. to Participate in the 2023 Canaccord Genuity MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum
SAN DIEGO, California, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today announced its participation in the 2023 Canaccord Genuity MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum, which takes place November 16th, 2023, at the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel in New York City. John Aballi, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer and Kamal Adawi, Exagen’s Chief Financial Officer, will present at 9:30 AM ET. Int
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, will release financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, after the market close on Monday, November 13, 2023. John Aballi, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kamal Adawi, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to review the Company’s results at 4:30 PM ET (1:30 PM PT). Interested parties may access the conference call by dialin
SAN DIEGO, California, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, announced today the acceptance of five abstracts at the 2023 American College of Rheumatology’s (ACR) annual meeting, ACR Convergence 2023, being held November 10-15, 2023, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. Below is the list of accepted abstracts, with links to each: Sunday, November 12, 2023 Poster Presentation | Presented by Doruk E
XGN Price Returns