EXAGEN INC. (XGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XGN POWR Grades
- XGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XGN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 39 days.
- XGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.8% of US stocks).
XGN Stock Summary
- XGN has a higher market value than only 17.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $130,336,520.
- XGN's went public 2.53 years ago, making it older than merely 7.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Exagen Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exagen Inc are WISH, DGLY, SSTK, VCYT, and VAPO.
- Visit XGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avisetest.com.
XGN Valuation Summary
- XGN's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 28.95% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33.7 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, XGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XGN.
XGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.97% of graded US stocks.
- XGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 56th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.62||52-week high||$17.58|
|Prev. close||$4.64||52-week low||$4.15|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||40,846|
|50-day MA||$6.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.03||Market Cap||75.10M|
EXAGEN INC. (XGN) Company Bio
Exagen, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It engages in transforming the care continuum for patients suffering from debilitating and chronic autoimmune diseases by enabling timely differential diagnosis and optimizing therapeutic intervention. The company operates under the Avise brand.
Most Popular Stories View All
XGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XGN Latest Social Stream
View Full XGN Social Stream
Latest XGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exagen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XGN as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Samjo Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys RumbleON Inc, Iteris Inc, Thryv Holdings Inc, Research Solutions Inc, sells GAN, Exagen Inc, Quotient Technology Inc, Nephros Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Samjo Capital LLC.
Exagen Inc. to Participate in the 2022 BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today announced its participation in the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference, which takes place February 15-17, 2022. Ron Rocca, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kamal Adawi, Exagen’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat on Wednesday, February 16 at 2:00 PM ET, which is accessible to con
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Exagen Inc. and Queen Mary University of London Announce Exclusive License and Collaboration to Develop Novel Patented Molecular Signatures for Rheumatoid Arthritis Biologic Therapeutic Selection
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (NASDAQ: XGN ), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, and Queen Mary University of London, announced today the execution of a research collaboration and exclusive license agreement. The collaboration will focus on development and optimization of patent-pending precision medicine approaches, based on RNA expression signatures, to personalize therapeutic agent selection for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients. Both parties will contribute to the development of the patent-pending assays, leading to the commercialization of novel molecular assays that segment patients according to gene expression in their synovial tissue biopsies. RA is estimated to affect approximately two million patients in the United States and be twi...
Cowen Prime Advisors LLC acquired a new position in shares of Exagen Inc. (NASDAQ:XGN) in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor acquired 182,900 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $2,487,000. Cowen Prime Advisors LLC owned approximately 1.13% of Exagen as of its most recent 
XGN Price Returns