EXAGEN INC. (XGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XGN POWR Grades
- XGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.83% of US stocks.
- XGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- XGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
XGN Stock Summary
- Exagen Inc's market capitalization of $193,682,676 is ahead of just 21.32% of US-listed equities.
- XGN's went public 2.11 years ago, making it older than only 3.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Exagen Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exagen Inc are HAE, TELA, SPNE, CXDO, and VCYT.
- Visit XGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avisetest.com.
XGN Valuation Summary
- XGN's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 28.95% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33.7 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, XGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XGN.
XGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.82% of graded US stocks.
- XGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 56th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.80||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$12.01||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$12.40||Avg. volume||63,219|
|50-day MA||$13.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.18||Market Cap||190.30M|
EXAGEN INC. (XGN) Company Bio
Exagen, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It engages in transforming the care continuum for patients suffering from debilitating and chronic autoimmune diseases by enabling timely differential diagnosis and optimizing therapeutic intervention. The company operates under the Avise brand.
Most Popular Stories View All
XGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XGN Latest Social Stream
View Full XGN Social Stream
Latest XGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exagen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XGN as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, announced today that it entered into an amendment to its loan and security agreement with its primary lender, an affiliate of Innovatus Capital Partners, LLC (“Innovatus”). The amended agreement provides a $27.2 million, 5-year term loan at 8.0% interest, of which 2.0% is paid in-kind in the form of additional term loans. Additional information regarding the amendment is av
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, announced today it will be presenting new scientific research at the American College of Rheumatology’s (ACR) virtual annual meeting, ACR Convergence 2021. The event is being held online from November 6-9, 2021. Exagen’s Chief Scientific Officer, Anja Kammesheidt, shared, “Exagen is honored to have had the opportunity to partner with such great collaborators on this year’s
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can...
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today announced its participation in the Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Global Healthcare Conference which takes place September 27-30th, 2021. Ron Rocca, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kamal Adawi, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat on Monday, September 27th at 2:40 PM EDT. Interested parties may access the live webcast of
Earlier today, Exagen Inc. released financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Ron Rocca, president and chief executive officer; Kamal Adawi, chief financial officer; and Mark Hazeltine, chief operating officer, will host this afternoon's call.
XGN Price Returns