EXAGEN INC. (XGN): Price and Financial Metrics
XGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$2.45||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$2.54||Avg. volume||17,476|
|50-day MA||$2.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||40.80M|
XGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,618,095, EXAGEN INC has a greater market value than merely 14.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.77%, EXAGEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.55% of about US stocks.
- EXAGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNA, HAE, XERS, TELA, and BSQR.
- XGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXAGEN INC's official web site, go to avisetest.com.
XGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.62% lower, now standing at -1.
- XGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XGN.
XGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.97% of graded US stocks.
- XGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 56th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXAGEN INC. (XGN) Company Bio
Exagen, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company. It engages in transforming the care continuum for patients suffering from debilitating and chronic autoimmune diseases by enabling timely differential diagnosis and optimizing therapeutic intervention. The company operates under the Avise brand.
XGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XGN Latest Social Stream
View Full XGN Social Stream
Latest XGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXAGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XGN as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, California, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, announced today the acceptance of five abstracts at the 2023 American College of Rheumatology’s (ACR) annual meeting, ACR Convergence 2023, being held November 10-15, 2023, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. Below is the list of accepted abstracts, with links to each: Sunday, November 12, 2023 Poster Presentation | Presented by Doruk E
SAN DIEGO, California, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today announced its participation in the 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference, which takes place September 26-28, 2023, at the InterContinental Barclay Hotel in New York City. John Aballi, Exagen’s President and Chief Executive Officer and Kamal Adawi, Exagen’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a panel discussion on Tuesday, September
Q2 2023 Exagen Inc Earnings Call
Exagen Inc. (XGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 28.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exagen Inc. (Nasdaq: XGN), a leading provider of autoimmune testing solutions, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter Highlights: Delivered a record 37,749 AVISE® CTD tests in the second quarter, an 8% increase over the second quarter of 2022.Recognized total revenue of $14.1 million for the second quarter, a 26% increase over the first quarter of 2023.Achieved gross margin of 54% in the six months ended J
XGN Price Returns